Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons (4229 Views)

Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2008
THE NEWS

Pastor Arrested For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl
2 hours ago, 487 views
By Abiodun Onafuye

The General Overseer of the Word of Liberty Evangelical Ministry Church, Pastor James Monayen, has been arrested by the police for allegedly raping a 13-year-old school girl.

The incident occurred in the church premises at 23, Kareem Oyelade Street, Papa Ashafa, Dopemu, Lagos, when the girl went to the church on Monday morning, for a “Fasting and Prayer Crusade”.

“When this happened on Monday, the girl informed her parents who later exposed the pastor,” a source, who pleaded anonymity, alleged. The girl, names withheld, is an SS1 student of Community High School, Egbeda. She is said to have been in critical condition since the incident happened.
According to the source, “after the alleged rape, the pastor used a handkerchief to clean the private part of his victim, and ever since, the girl has been sick.”

Speaking, this morning, with the pastor who is now being detained at Isokoko Police Station, Agege, he denied the allegation, saying: “I am a man of God, the girl’s father is one of my deacons in the church.

“He brought the girl to me and said she is being possessed by demons and I should pray for her. He even insisted that she should stay in the church, but I told him to let the girl be coming from home.

“I prayed for her that very day (on Monday) and ordered her to pull off her clothes, after which I poured anointing oil on her head and her private part so as to cast out the demons. How could I have raped her?

“Her mother is behind this rumour, she does not like me at all, and I don’t know what I did to her.”

Effort to speak with the IPO handling the matter, Sergeant Mercy, proved abortive as she was not around when our correspondent visited the police station.

[b]However, when P.M.News spoke with the father of the victim, who did not want his names mentioned, he said he was terribly shocked about it. He added that he has been working with the pastor for many years and would want the law to take its course.[/b]__________________
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Moyola(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hmmmmmnn. . . .

Pasitoh!!!! shocked

annointin oil in priv8 part!!! undecided
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
I am a Christian.
There is absolutely nothing biblical by this act.
All these rogues parading themselves as men of God, giving preachers a bad name need to be taught some bitter lessons by the long arms of the law.
May his privates  burn to ashes.
Idiot!
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
The pastor is innocent.

He used annointing oil, not lube, so how is it rape??
I'm sure her demons were really stubborn ones.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Moyola(f): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

The pastor is innocent.

He used annointing oil, not lube, so how is it rape??
I'm sure her demons were really stubborn ones.

cheesy

buh on a more serious note, y wuld he put it in her privi? undecided
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by keba(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2008
the god of this so called pastor really ministered to him well, well.
olive anointing oil for pivate part so that evil spirit go leave
the girl. why her papa no go vex wonders shall never end
with pastors(fake) especially in lagos.
Queenisha:

May his privates burn to ashes.
Idiot!
AMEN grin cheesy grin
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by TheSly: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2008
cheesy

Now that is a real pastor! cheesy
Its so true there is some stubborn demon that tend to reside in that place cheesy grin
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2008
I still cannot understand why any parents would leave their children alone, with a grown man in the name of whatever.
Over and over we've seen little girls and boys molested in the name of Bible lessons, Koranic tutoring, demon casting, arabic learning, altar boy working, tutoring, coaching, swimming lessons etc.
And only a fraction of the cases actually make it to the media.

How can we pass it on to Nigerian parents that it's irresponsible to leave an underaged girl with a grown man no matter what he calls himself.
Adult women are attacked and violated daily by men and a parent would think nothing of leaving their children sometimes overnight with these shameless predators.
If the child needed her demons cast out, why couldn't a parent be there with her ?
I'm sorry our system needs to start prosecuting these negligent parents.That way others will sit up.
Annointing oil indeed.
I thought I'D heard everything but this one is some news.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2008
The Pastor might be innocent.
This is Nigeria we're talking about.
When ppl want revenge, they'll find anyway to get it. So maybe the girl's mother actually does not like the Pastor.

Another scene:
Doctor "rubs" anointing oil on the girl's private.

Who knows, time will tell.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Okijajuju1(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2008
Moyola:

cheesy

buh on a more serious note, y wuld he put it in her privi? undecided

I dunno!! Maybe to get the demons resident inside her or so as to increase the potency of the annointing or he was led by the spirit to do it, who knows why these pastors do anything??
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

[b]The Pastor might be innocent.[/b]This is Nigeria we're talking about.
When people want revenge, they'll find anyway to get it. So maybe the girl's mother actually does not like the Pastor.

Another scene:
Doctor "rubs" anointing oil on the girl's private.

Who knows, time will tell.

In what way?
The mere fact that he actually admitted to pouring his groundnut oil in her privates is enough to put him away for life.
Is that where demons reside?
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by onyinye2(f): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2008
I think the Father, and the Pastor are at fault

The father is claiming his daughter is possessed over what evidence?

The pastor saw an opportunity and used it to his advantage.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

In what way?
The mere fact that he actually admitted to pouring his groundnut oil in her privates is enough to put him away for life.

Do you know where they reside??
What if he was led by the spirit to pour it there??
Remember that the bible said we should not judge especially his annointed and the police should do his prophet no harm.
He who is without sin cast the first stone.

(Where is my catapult)  angry
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

In what way?
He might be innocent to the point of not even having any sexual intention towards the girl.
We, Nigerians, at least some of us, are very religious. Some pastors get carried away with their anointing.

I remembered once when I was sick, my grandma took me to the Pastor in our village. I was about 4 or 5 sha.
The pastor poured some kind of detour and Olive oil inside a bucket of water, then he told my grandmas to bath me while he prayed. Do I think he has any sexual intention? I hope not.
My point is, people are so willing to believe and do anything a pastor calls a "solution", that the pastor him/herself would even make up their own '"new" style of anointing so that people can think they performs miracles.

Truth be told, there are too many bogus pastors nowadays.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

Do you know where they reside??
What if he was led by the spirit to pour it there??
Remember that the bible said we should not judge especially his annointed and the police should do his prophet no harm.
He who is without sin cast the first stone.

(Where is my catapult)  angry

This boy you're a mess.
In this case not only the police but his fellow inmates will do him quite a bit of harm.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

He might be innocent to the point of not even having any sexual intention towards the girl.
We, Nigerians, at least some of us, are very religious. Some pastors get carried away with their anointing.

I remembered once when I was sick, my grandma took me to the Pastor in our village. I was about 4 or 5 sha.
The pastor poured some kind of detour and Olive oil inside a bucket of water, then he told my grandmas to bath me while he prayed. Do I think he has any sexual intention? I hope not.
My point is, people are so willing to believe and do anything a pastor calls a "solution", that the pastor him/herself would even make up their own '"new" style of anointing so that people can think they performs miracles.

Truth be told, there are too many bogus pastors nowadays.

That is no innocence my dear.
he  violated her.
She says he raped her.
In your case,the man asked your grandma to bathe you.
(Even that one is not biblical at all)
The pastor should have given her parents the oil to pour if it were his cure.
The girl is 13 for crying out loud
I'm sure she knows where her private part is and can pour the oil herself
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Okijajuju1(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

he violated her.
She says he raped her.
In your case,the man asked your granma to bathe you.

Strong sentiments, but Ruby does have a point.
He might have done what he did convinced that he was actually casting out demons.
I've seen people get tied and the shit beaten out of them in the name of deliverance.
In christianity, shit happens.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2008
What is all this annointing oil craze in Nigeria anyway to the extent that private areas now need to be annointed by a "man of God"
people need to open their Bibles and read it.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:47am On Sep 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

Strong sentiments, but Ruby does have a point.
He might have done what he did convinced that he was actually casting out demons.
I've seen people get tied and the shit beaten out of them in the name of deliverance.
In christianity, shit happens.

It's not Christianity but Religiousity
Big difference.
How did Christ teach us to pray for the sick?
Where did he ask us to pour oil in a bucket and bathe them with ?
where are people learning these things from?
The thing is that some mix African trado worship with Christianity and think it it's all good.
Fraud.
People should read their Bibles

I understand that God can minister to a man of God to do certain things in a certain way but believe me he will not be telling any grown man to look at a little girls privates talk less of rubbing or pouring things in it
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

he violated her.
She says he raped her.
In your case,the man asked your grandma to bathe you.
(Even that one is not biblical at all)

I'm not saying what the pastor did was right,
But if the pastor does actually believing that she's a demon, there is no way he's going to let her apply the oil herself.
Esp if he thinks she'll cast the the "holiness" out of the oil or do sth to it.

Btw, how did he apply the oil?
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by onyinye2(f): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

What is all this annointing oil craze in Nigeria anyway to the extent that private areas now need to be annointed by a "man of God"
people need to open their Bibles and read it.
They do the same thing in West Texas. There is this religious sect that believes that the only way a woman(8-14 y.o) should learn about her body is for an elder(man) to teach her(physically).  That God told them that it was sinful to for a woman(8-14 y.o.) to know anything about her body that an elder(will) teach her. Most likely the priest.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2008
perverted men parading around under the cloak of religion.
God will judge all these people ,after we've showed them pepper here on earth
Perverts and molesters of children are one group of people I hate with all my being
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I'm not saying what the pastor did was right,
But if the pastor does actually believing that she's a demon, there is no way he's going to let her apply the oil herself.
Esp if he thinks she'll cast the the "holiness" out of the oil or do sth to it.

Btw, how did he apply the oil?

who knows if he was also instructed to use his fungating abunna to carry the groundnut oil to it's destination
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by onyinye2(f): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

Perverts and molesters of children are one group of people I hate with all my being
That's life, osisi. You just have to pray that such things won't happen to your kids or my future kids. So far i haven't had any problems with the Anglican church. The only problem is when greed and power enter.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

That's life, osisi. You just have to pray that such things won't happen to your kids or my future kids. So far i haven't had any problems with the Anglican church. The only problem is when greed and power enter.

If you folks ever hear that I went to prison, it will be for snuffing the life out of anyone that dares to touch any of my kids
God forbid.
My dear it's not about any church.
It's about individuals and there are plenty out there.
Even in a pentecostal church like mine, no child of mine will be alone with any man without me or my husband there.
I cannot be naive in the times we live in.
We rarely even let them go on sleep overs but their friends are welcome to my home anytime,anyday.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Okijajuju1(m): 1:02am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

They do the same thing in West Texas. There is this religious sect that believes that the only way a woman(8-14 y.o) should learn about her body is for an elder(man) to teach her(physically).  That God told them that it was sinful to for a woman(8-14 y.o.) to know anything about her body that an elder(will) teach her. Most likely the priest.

Now ask them where they got that doctrine from and you'll be suprised. "The Bible".

Queenisha:

It's not Christianity but Religiousity
Big difference.
How did Christ teach us to pray for the sick?
Where did he ask us to pour oil in a bucket and bathe them with ?
where are people learning these things from?
The thing is that some mix African trado worship with Christianity and think it it's all good.
Fraud.
People should read their Bibles

I understand that God can minister to a man of God to do certain things in a certain way but believe me he will not be telling any grown man to look at a little girls privates talk less of rubbing or pouring things in it

My dear, shit is real.
Who is to say whats right and whats wrong??
Some group still do spiritual cleansing were a priest will bath a woman (both single and married), at night, alone, at a beach in order to rid her of the demons hindering her blessings.
Some groups are into handkerchiefs. The pastor rubs his handkerchif all over your body, carressing and handling as he goes in order to exocise you of the demons worring you.
Some do the hostel deliverance, where you come camp out with the pastor for some days for prayers and deliverance. ho knows what happens when the prayers are over at night??

Every group comes out with a new signature style and their miracle hungry congregation just go with it, afterall he is a man of god so he knows what he is doing.

Queenisha:

Judge who?? Abeg leave that thing my dear. Just because you caught one does not mean nothing. Go to bar beach every night and see what goes on there in the name of religion and christianity, you'll be amazed.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

Now ask them where they got that doctrine from and you'll be suprised. "The Bible".

My dear, shit is real.
Who is to say whats right and whats wrong??
Some group still do spiritual cleansing were a priest will bath a woman (both single and married), at night, alone, at a beach in order to rid her of the demons hindering her blessings.
Some groups are into handkerchiefs. The pastor rubs his handkerchif all over your body, carressing and handling as he goes in order to exocise you of the demons worring you.
Some do the hostel deliverance, where you come camp out with the pastor for some days for prayers and deliverance. ho knows what happens when the prayers are over at night??

Every group comes out with a new signature style and their miracle hungry congregation just go with it, afterall he is a man of god so he knows what he is doing.

Judge who?? Abeg leave that thing my dear. Just because you caught one does not mean nothing. Go to bar beach every night and see what goes on there in the name of religion and christianity, you'll be amazed.

Okija,I ask you again,where and how is this act Christianity and where did Christ teach or do that?
Christianity is about Christ and his teachings.
Give me one proof from the book of Christian living AKA New Testament

saying they do it in the name of Christianity is not enough.
Is it Christianity?

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day,[i] Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. -Matthew 7:21-23[/i]
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by onyinye2(f): 1:05am On Sep 04, 2008
Queenisha:

If you folks ever hear that I went to prison, it will be for snuffing the life out of anyone that dares to touch any of my kids
God forbid.
My dear it's not about any church.
It's about individuals and there are plenty out there.
Even in a pentecostal church like mine, no child of mine will be alone with any man without me or my husband there.
I cannot be naive in the times we live in.
We rarely even let them go on sleep overs but their friends are welcome to my home anytime,anyday.
I swear Queen. . . . you remember me of nnem everday. . .
Anyways i don't think it is just a "Christian" thing. I think all Religions have it faults such as this.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Queenisha: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

I swear Queen. . . . you remember me of nnem everday. . .
Anyways i don't think it is just a "Christian" thing. I think all Religions have it faults such as this.

You must have a very smart mother then wink
there are very few of us in that league cool kidding
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by ssRhino: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
I really cant lafffffff, the man shd be sentence to death by rape too.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Baxilexi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
what is our own, scripture states "the weapon of our warfare are not canal, . . . .

so as the guy decide to use anoiting oil, dispose of the gals demon, e no bad naa.

but as for the privates, maybe itwas suffering from demon of dryness grin
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by ula(f): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
b4 the idiot was arrested, they would have held him down and cut off his hands and private, so that he will never anoint again and he will never 'taste' again.

taste and see that what God created is good! angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia / Let's Put T. B Joshua's Doctrines To The Test! / Top Five Marriage Crisis That Shook The Nigerian Christian Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.