Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons (4197 Views)

Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by hunniebomb(f): 1:51am On Sep 10, 2008
i agree with the person dat said parents should also be held accountable in such cases, maybe they will wise-up and protect their children more.

In the Bible, it says (not really sure about the exact quote) "where TWO or more are gathered in my name, there i will be"
so pastors shouldn't be casting out "demons" alone or at nite, y can't dey do the casting out in oju momo (day time) and inside church premises where there are chaperons or witness. just wondering.

my peeps wake up and smell the coffee b/4 una get burned. chiekna.
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by dudubobo1: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2008
It's a terrible case
Re: Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons by Livvvvy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
It is quite pathetic.

It is in these age that i see some pastors dancing, shouting, roaring, touching all parts of the body (including privi and boobs) to cast demons. Even in the old testament, healing of all kinds (including demon casting) where straight and direct -- Everyone saw it and knew where the powers came from ----
It is quite clear that that pastor wasnt sincere with himself and his God. He must have fingered the poor girl before raping her in the name of anioting her. Moreover do you know that most fake pastors prefer using small children to satisfy their sexual urges becos they know that most of these kids wont say anything. May God purnish all fake and evil men of God.

Well, these are all the false prophet Jesus spoke about that will surface in the last days.

Their Hell Fire cannot be described because God's name is so holy to be called talkless of to be used for Evil Act

May he rot in his sin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Authoritative View Of The Old Testament / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th / This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.