Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

L Have A Problem Of Ethnic Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / L Have A Problem Of Ethnic Group (811 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Please N/l.have Anyone Dated A Benin Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

L Have A Problem Of Ethnic Group by florishn(f): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2008
pls l need ur advice
am nikky l have a boyfriend l love him so he also cares and luv me too.He promise to marry me although we are still in the university but am afraid to hurt him because he is an igbo guy and am a yoruba gal l just dont know what to do
because l dont want to dissapoint him later am afraid of even introducing him to my sisters and my brothers not to talk of my parents because of the ethnic group
please help
Re: L Have A Problem Of Ethnic Group by olanajim(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2008
Why are you afraid? Are your family members tribalists? What about his famiy?

Tell us more. Tribe shouldn't be barier to love. But when it is likely to be, when it is likely to tear you apart, then don't even start what you know you can't finish.
Re: L Have A Problem Of Ethnic Group by shilling(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
Stop speculating and introduce him to your parents when the time is right. i.e. when he has formally asked you to marry him, not now he's promising to marry you. If your parents refuse, try and convince them. If they still refuse, just ask them for their blessing and marry the guy. But make sure he's the right one for you though. Getting married to a guy from a different ethnic group is no big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant The Ladies Understand With A Guy / Plz Share Ur Ideas On This Issue / Is This "love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.