Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? (1398 Views)

Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / Reasons New Graduates Cant Get Jobs / Why People Dont Get Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by enotse: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2008
Please, How can i get a job in MTN or GLO? IT has to be in Abuja.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by nossycheek(f): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2008
enotse:

Please, How can i get a job in MTN or GLO? IT has to be in Abuja.

It is right there in your father's house
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by MrCrackles(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2008
nossycheek:

grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by enotse: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
nossycheek and brash, this forum is meant to assist and give information. if you can't do that, then don't. I suggest you take your frustrations somewhere else!
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by MrCrackles(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
enotse:

nossycheek and brash, this forum is meant to assist and give information. if you can't do that, then don't. I suggest you take your frustrations somewhere else!

i am not frustrated and it is not a crime if i laugh at fellow nairalanders comments or stupidity

i think u are the one who has problems!
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by turbine: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
Please we don't have to insult anyone in this lovely family. If you have an answer to any question please give and if you don't, Remember,we're meant to give a helping hand and not insults. Thanks!
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by samguru(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
nossycheek and brash!
i think ur contributions in this thread is very embarrasing!
you need to aplogise to the fellow looking for job,it is not easy,afterall he/she is seeking for assistance and not giving a command to us to get him/her a job.
I STRONGLY IMPLORE U GUYS TO APOLOGISE TO THE FELLOW AND JOIN HIM/HER TO SEARCH FOR THE JOB IF POSSIBLE.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by alex406(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
Damn the Mock,you guys don't have to mock your fellow,its not a great idea,we are here to assist each other as one.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by ijestell(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
Guys pls assist if u have any vital information and not insults.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Telecommunication Firms? by pcicero(m): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2008
nossycheek:

Yes. Why don't the applicant get a job first and then decide to relocate to Abuja if he/she wants. Afterall it's common knowledge that MOST companies recruit from Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Sosaco Nigeria (makers Of Jago Milk) Is Recruiting. Apply Here / Our Dealership Programme - Chairman's Statement (dr Jimoh Ibrahim) / Cv Writing: Don't Do-it-yourself, Give It To The Experts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.