Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

<*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / <*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> (1037 Views)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Scammers Use Bulk SMS To Customize Bank Alerts - Beware / Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> by just2nice(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2008
There is a website that I am using now to recieve free e-mail alerts on my mobile whenever I recieve an e-mail.It works fine with Gmail and Rediffmail but it is not working with Y!Mail and Hotmail unless you are in Yahoo! Mail Plus or you are upgraded in Hotmail.It is an online form of IMAP and POP3 and I have been using it om my Gmail account ever since.When you register on the site,just click on 'Add another account' and you are on your way.
The website is: http://www.yuurok.com
Re: <*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> by Smartsboy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
smiley
Re: <*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> by dragnet: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2008
Just2nice, good one. .though. .
But I thought flurry offers same service??

J2nice, whats the username of the uploader of that file at pinoywap?? And the file name
Re: <*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> by Ym2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
hi pal i tried registering with dat ur site and it was successful but there was nothing like "add another account" where can i find that info?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register Hnhsoft Dictionary / Phonearena Awards 2012: Best Phone In 2012. / Blackberry Bold 2 Battery Life Vs MTN 3G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.