Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! (4793 Views)

Reasons Why Manchester United Is Untouchable !!! / Manchester United 'is World's Most Valuable Sport Club' / Manchester United Is The World’s Richest Football Club - Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by bimbayo: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2006
Man,

I dont hate england. I love liverpool, so how could i hate england? They deserved to go out because of their lack of tactical depth on the bench.

What pisses me off is the over-hype of a generation, and the inability to face facts even after the tournament. It is painful to me that not only has this happened, but by not facing facts they are setting the three lions up for another schocker come 2008.

I didnt speak English? Pls send the words u dont understand and i'll assist.

Are you French, German, Spanish, ? You sound Nigerian to me.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by bami(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2006
sure i agree with the lack of tactical depth, but even at that they were not that bad considering the circumstances in which they lost. considering the hype surrrounding the team, the likes of brazil and especially argentina(still the best) where even more hyped.it is not a bad thing they were put in that position considering performances of its players in europes elite competition.
talking of my nationality i am a nigerian(9ja 2 d bone). what i meant was that i almost slept while reading your comment.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Grizzly(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2006
Manure jersey sucks as hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Swansea City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2011 / Chelsea Fc Are 2005/2006 Barclaycard Premiership Champions! / Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.