Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Most Handsome White Men/Boys - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Handsome White Men/Boys (229956 Views)

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
@Thiefofhearts

BTW congrats on ruining a perfectly fun and harmless thread with your Black Panther bullshit. I hope you are
them as well, unlike you I try not to be a racist

You are racist, if you weren't, this topic would not be only about sexy white men. In fact, that is all that black female nairaland members do, the ones who do not care for black men that much, their next choice is the white man. It is always about disliking the black and going for the white. What about all the other races of men? I never see anyone talking about the goodness of them and how they are human. In fact, those same nairaland members who spend all day defending whitey are the same ones who make exceptions to talk bad about Muslim Arabs like they are not human. Your all racist but you won't admit it.

(waits for the "there's no such thing as reverse racism" sermon), I can post Asians. whites, blacks,, whom ever I find to be attractive. My belief, God made them all so what the hell should it matter whom we find as being handsome?

But you won't, you will only post whites as the great ones you so ever admire.

as for your last line, I'm not even going to entertain you on that again. Typical of you. Keep in mind that in the other thread YOU called me a "nigger", a word I'm sure you couldnt accept from someone else, you used against me. Hypocritical tart.

I think you should keep in mind that I called you a nigger after you condoned understanding why AA people are called Akata's by C/A. Don't dish out what you don't like people dishing back to you.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2006
Lmao. You are just a joke. Yes we are racist because we are not consumed with hate for other people. You're not even worth entertaining anymore

anyway back to TOPIC

Wee! cheesy
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ladykool(f): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2006
white guys who r sexy r Justin timberlake,Leonardo DiCaprio, thats the two dat i know dat r sexy!
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 2:05am On Dec 02, 2006
Yeah, that white guy is so sexy, his thin almost lipless lips will give you the most intense kiss you will ever get in your life undecided His eyes, they look like they can see into your soul understanding all of your needs tongue I bet he is quite capable of fullfilling all of your needs as well. undecided Just keep seeing him as your king, I am sure your imagination about him will come true tongue The best dreams we have are the ones we really believe. shocked
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by jayvinnie(m): 2:16am On Dec 02, 2006
None
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by candylips(m): 1:36am On Dec 03, 2006
Sista:

Yeah, that white guy is so sexy, his thin lips will give you the most intense kiss you will ever get in your life undecided His eyes, they look like they can see into your soul understanding all of your needs tongue I bet he is quite capable of fullfilling all of your needs as well. undecided Just keep seeing him as your king, I am sure your imagination about him will come true tongue The best dreams we have are the ones we really believe. shocked

WOW nice description. Straight from a romance novel
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2006
@Candylips

WOW nice description. Straight from a romance novel

You couldn't have possibly thought I was for real, did you? If you did, I am LMAO.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by candylips(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2006
well u never know with girls these these cheesy
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ikamefa(f): 5:14am On Dec 30, 2006
i find this white bruv soooooooooo sexy

i would jump him in a minute if i had the opportunity

Robin Thicke! cheesy

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2006
IKA  you'll have to get past me, i'll scratch yah eyes out grin he's gorgeous
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ikamefa(f): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2006
Eurphoria:

IKA you'll have to get past me, i'll scratch yah eyes out grin he's gorgeous

then is a fight to death then cos i aint gwaan leave him alone if i ever get my hands on him grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2006
step off woman you not getting you scandalous hands on him, **moons at Ika** tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by queen2(f): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2007
Anthony Hutton

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 1:22am On Jan 04, 2007
queen i dislike that guy with a passion, he is so short, so cocky , so rude grin wish he never won BB
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2007
Wow what a cutie, who is he? tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by queen2(f): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
He was rude, but he wasnt as rude as maxwell though, but i like him, i mean i think he's good looking, and im happy he won, although i wanted makosi to win, but not maxwell or the mixed race guy

@toh, he won uk big brother 2004
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Wow what a cutie, who is he? tongue

@T.o.H
you hoe tongue

@queen smiley
yeah shame makosi lost. i liked her. Anyway take your anthony away, i dislike him, with his short short limbs grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by karina2(f): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2007
Brad Pitt
Orlando Bloom kiss
Keanu Reeves
Owen Wilson
and the love of my life
Mel Gibson
Tom Cruise wink
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2007

Brad Pitt
Orlando Bloom kiss
Keanu Reeves
Owen Wilson
and the love of my life
Mel Gibson
Tom Cruise wink

Brad use to do it for me but since pouty jolie he is so unattractive now.
Keanu yes, i like  i like, love his broodiness, something dark and mysterious about him, wont say no to him tongue
Owen? yikes , WILL ONLY LOOK AT HIM WITH BEER GOGGLES ON
MEL? nah not my cuppa chai
Tom cruise? he is so way off, too too damn short

sorry babes ddidn'tmean  to rubbish you dream men kiss  tongue could not help it, i am in one of those mood grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ima1(f): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2007
Jensen ackles my 2007 bad boy

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
He looks like he smokes the pipe.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ima1(f): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
jensen again

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2007
ok now, maybe he's straight tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2007
he is alrite , still doesn't do it for me
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ima1(f): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2007
does this do it for you lol

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by kitaun(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2007
@Eurph, whats wrong darl?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2007
why do u ask kitty lol
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by kitaun(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2007
Ur initial posts sounded as if u were in some funny mood
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Eurphoria(f): 2:26am On Jan 08, 2007
i don't know what mood i am in one min to the next babes lmao
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by kitaun(m): 3:06am On Jan 08, 2007
Gotcha!
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by naijagal(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2007
wow! am new here and just zeroed unto thid thread
most of these guys are HOT!!!
I think jake is da BOMB! grin

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ima1(f): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2007
Jake has a weird face and i can't get over the BrokeBack Mountain thing, it was just creepy, i don't consider him cute anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / Vanessa Hudgens Vs Ashley Tisdale / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.