Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable (812 Views)

Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / She Is Taller Than Me / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by tommy2k2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2008
A friend of mine just started this fresh relationship?everythings has been kool, its just that the lady is far more older than him and boz he tot he was taller,,he thinks everything is kool, i guess so too, but is everything really kool
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by arramyjay: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
Yea i think things are cool since none of them is complaining for now,but really it depends on the guy and the woman,if the guy is matured enough for an older lady like tht or if the woman is ready to deal with the guy's youthful behaviours u sure knw wat i mean.
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by bigboyslim(m): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2008
Maturity doesnt always come with age. The most important thing is for couples to be able to meet at the same level of maturity. The age difference should not be a big deal.
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 05, 2008
She older? Much?
Odabo
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by bigboyslim(m): 3:34am On Sep 05, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

She older? Much?
Odabo
Ruby now, age aint nothing but a number
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 05, 2008
bigboyslim:

Ruby now, age aint nothing but a number
Trust me, it ain't. . . . . if the guy is older, not the other way around
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by bigboyslim(m): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Trust me, it ain't. . . . . if the guy is older, not the other way around

What if you were running out of TIME, and you met this guy that was just all you dreamt of in a man and he's a couple years younger than you. what would you say?
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 05, 2008
bigboyslim:

What if you were running out of TIME, and you met this guy that was just all you dreamt of in a man and he's a couple years younger than you. what would you say?
I wouldn't be caught dead in this situation, so there is no reliable answer for your question.
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by bigboyslim(m): 3:50am On Sep 05, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I wouldn't be caught dead in this situation, so there is no reliable answer for your question.

I sincerely hope so. after all Nland is filled with a lot of eligible bachelors
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2008
bigboyslim:

I sincerely hope so. after all Nland is filled with a lot of eligible bachelors
Fortunately, none seems to fit my fancy
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by bigboyslim(m): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Fortunately, none seems to fit my fancy

Of course they won't. Not when you the likes of Chamotex and Brash are still prominent on nLand
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 05, 2008
bigboyslim:

Of course they won't. Not when you the likes of [b]Chamotex [/b]and [b]Brash [/b]are still prominent on nLand
Hehehe, and those are one of the fyn ones on NL.
Funny kids grin
Re: He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable by iice(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2008
Taller and older wdh?

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know / He is hurting badly / Mistakes Men Make With Women (be Sure To Avoid Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.