Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Thank You Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thank You Nairaland (821 Views)

Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person / Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland by sammy6(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2008
Dear friends,

I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and trouble to post funny stuff. Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of what's left of my heart for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.

Because of your concern, I can no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer drink anything out of a can because I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine spatters on the top of the can!

I no longer use Saran wrap in to wrap my food and place in the microwave because it causes cancer.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones or sit directly on public seats because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day

I no longer use margarine because it's one molecule away from being plastic.

I no longer go to shopping malls where they give out perfume samples because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS, DHL or FedEx since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer answer the phone with caller ID hidden because someone will ask me to dial a stupid number for which I will get the phone bill from hell with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore, Nigeria and Uzbekistan.

I no longer eat Mr Biggs because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer date the opposite sex because they will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice or change into a coffin in the middle of the night.

I no longer buy expensive foods from restaurants since I now have their recipe through Maggikitchen.com

I no longer visit chinese restaurants cuz they serve rat meat.

I no longer drink cold water cuz it freezes the oil in the food ive eaten and can stop my heart from beating

I no longer come out from my car when someone bumps into me cuz it might be a car snatcher trying to snatch my car.

Yes, I want to thank all of you sooo much for looking out for me!
Re: Thank You Nairaland by chioya(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2008
u r welcome grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland by sammy6(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2008
Chioya, you no reply my last mail
Re: Thank You Nairaland by chioya(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2008
i did not quite long wink
Re: Thank You Nairaland by Migines(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2008
Ha ha. Cool dude.
Re: Thank You Nairaland by MrInfo1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ poster

You forgot to add "I no longer bed wet" to your no longer list. Come and complete what you started o. Otherwise the thing go start back if care isn't taken
Re: Thank You Nairaland by mykali(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
infobaba:

@ poster

You forgot to add "I no longer bed wet" to your no longer list. Come and complete what you started o. Otherwise the thing go start back if care isn't taken

heh heh heh. yhu nor well. grin poster. if na true u better co-operate
Re: Thank You Nairaland by agaba123(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2008
infobaba:

@ poster

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland by MrInfo1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
mykali:

heh heh heh. yhu nor well.

just because i talk my church mind? u say i no well cry
Re: Thank You Nairaland by sammy6(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2008
@INFOBABA
Silly me, How could I have missed such an information.

I NO LONGER BEDWET BECAUSE YOUR BABE KEEPS ME UP ALL NIGHT
Re: Thank You Nairaland by Abbygyal(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
$ammy:

@INFOBABA

lol
but dats nt true
Re: Thank You Nairaland by mykali(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
Abbygyal:

lol
but that is nt true

anybody with a normal brain will add 1+1 and will come up with this qxn: are yhu his babe ni? shocked sad

infobaba:

just because i talk my church mind? u say i no well cry

yhu dey go church, abi na de one wey yhu form. infobaba ministries nigeria limited. grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland by dreday(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
$ammy:

@INFOBABA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Re: Thank You Nairaland by folahann(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2008
Thank God for your life and well done for taking those good decisions
Re: Thank You Nairaland by spenchuks(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
@post
dis one na obama speech grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland by dreday(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2008
People dey learn things jo.
I feel u poster.
Re: Thank You Nairaland by spenchuks(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2008
wetin u learn now? tell me
Re: Thank You Nairaland by mykali(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
him dey learn how to bedwet, maybe. sad
Re: Thank You Nairaland by lordmassac(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2008
i wo ikaaaaaaa
cool cool cool grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland by spenchuks(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2008
meaning what?!
Re: Thank You Nairaland by dreday(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
spenchuks:

meaning what?!

As bewildered as u are
Re: Thank You Nairaland by mykali(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2008
sad
Re: Thank You Nairaland by spenchuks(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
blame massacre

(1) (Reply)

Medicine For love / Obama Vs Intelligent Girl / Ain't Touching That / 12 Husband And Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.