Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. (809 Views)

How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by tombola: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
You use to fok him daily, each night, each morning, but suddenly he announces to you, he is travelling out of the country, u love him so mush, u begin to cry, so he left, one year, two years, three years, until one day, u just decided to check your pussy, u come see say the thing don gum together due to no dik, as if say you don use evo stick or super glue gum am together, wow, how do you cope, before the three years, and after, how do women cope?
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
LMAO dont tell me dis is his_grace
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by sistawoman: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
get a jump off grin
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by topup: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
Seems like the case of the 'addicted to using dashes' syndrome.
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by hollandis(f): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2008
simply do
t-o-m-b-o-l-a cheesy
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by ramonacee(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Only God helps us, the guys leaves us,we miss them,later become sex starved,and, we try something funny, lol
second option spank d pony!! lipsrsealed
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by hollandis(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
ramonacee:

spank d pony!! lipsrsealed
You mean having a horse and digging its style ? shocked i dey fear nowadays woman o
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by k1banty(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
Buy a big teddy bear

hug ur teddy bear when you miss him

Get a Love Machine if you are sex starved!
Re: Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. by ramonacee(f): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

You mean having a horse and digging its style ? shocked i dey fear nowadays woman o
abeg ohhhhh shocked
i meant masturbate, self-service it, got it kiss

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Regular Or Irregular Girl?guys Only Pls / I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.