Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return (1814 Views)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2006
I need a serious advice on this post. I met this guy in 2004, we started going out together everything was going on fine and okay then but he was not working and i was not working as well but the little i have we'll spend together or i normally give to him. He promised me heaven and earth that whenever he start working everything is going to be alright.

I loved, believed and trusted him. But the problem now is that, he left me early 2005 that is, 2nd March 2005 that he is going to make something out of his life. I said good and nothing is bad about that Honey you can go ahead and do whatever would make you happy. He now left to Lagos, i was even the one that gave him tf.

maybe some people may not really understand what i am talking about but i can still break it a bit down.

When i met my friend he was not working and i was staying with my family so, things like food, clothes and pocket money wasn't his problem at all. I sold my handset as of then gave my guy money because whenever he wants to make use of money as of then I'll be the one to rendered the help.

He got a job last year November and i also started working same month but to my greatest surprise whenever i asked him to go to where he is, he would said nope. He don't call me anymore not to talk of sending mail to me. I didn't get tired i asked him why all this, he told me he is squatting with a friend and can't ask me to come where he is. Sending of mail, he don't go to cafe anymore because of his job. I love my guy passionately i can't even compare anyone to him, he left me more than a year now.

What do i do? should i forget about him or keep hoping that one day he will come back to me?

Its just a summary.

Please help! help!! help!!!
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by diddy4(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2006
do me a favor sweety, go get yourself another guy that deserves your passion and love. there is no job i know of on earth that will keep him from sending you a mail and there aint no friend he is squatting with that will make him not even call you. he has got a new job, with a new girl and there aint no way, if he actually got a job that will keep squatting with a friend for a year. mbanuu, no way,

you need to get over him and move on. apparently, he no longer cares about you or the relationship and he aint even bothered one bit to call you. move on dear. its all gonn@ be fine. i know there is someone out there that will treat you like a gem that you are. kiss smiley smiley
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by kolakels: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
the earlier you face reality the better, this doesn't seem to deserve all the stress u are putting urself thru. it's better walk away to get a better guy then carry on wt ur life.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by beyunce(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2006
I agree wit Diddy4
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2006
Here its go again! when Christam was at hand i asked him if he is coming to see me. He said yes he'll come from there proceed to village to see his family also, OK, thats good. A day to the xam eve he couldn't come but didn't call me as well. when i did he started telling me he cant come to Abuja after work thats he is going to work on xam eve. I now asked, should i come to Lagos he said nope. why? if i do where would i stay, i said but where are you staying? he is squatting with a friend. fortunately i got his friend number, after xam and new year i now called the friend and asked if anything wrong in me visiting his friend he said nope. i asked again when would it be okay for me to come, he said any early of the month or ending of the month. I now wrote my casual leave letter my boss approved it. i went to the village to see my people first of all then came back to Abuja and followed night bus to Lagos. On reaching there they told me he has travelled to the village. When Martins? Monday night. Why? his cousin sister died and he was called to go home immediately. Wao! and he couldn't call me to let me know? thats damn serious, lol.

We are from the same state. He actually left Lagos on Monday while i arrived Lagos on Thursday morning and they told me he'll be resuming on Monday then i now give it a second thought. Should i go the village and meet him or wait for him but i know my guy he wouldn't be happy if he sees me without his invitation, i decided to stay and wait for him hoping i'll see him on sunday rest and go to the office on Monday i couldn't see him.

What do i do? i now carried his credentials and come back with because i was to resume on Tuesday i came back on Monday. still yet my spirit was telling that what i did is very wrong. i have to called Lagos and comfirmed if his is back and they told he went to Lagos on Tuesday night. i wait to hear from him no way. Wednesday Thursday Friday i now called and told him that i carried his credential but i used a logic that there is a i applied for him and they requested for his original credentials.

But do you know what? he has never call me to know how far. I'll still be the one to call him. when last i called he said i should use his office address and send his document to him.

I know its funny abi? You won't understand. that was the only way i think we can see one on one to sort things out.

Tell you guy more. but i need serious advice on this because he is a kinda of man i always wanted i dreamed of. In all i still love him.

Guys don't be afraid advice me
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by diddy4(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2006
see, there is nothing else i or anyone can say except you should move on. the more you tell your ordeals, the clearer it becomes that d guy clearly doesnt want to see you or anything associated with you. move on, he is your dream guy doesnt mean that there aint no other dream guy out there. why is he treating you like this if he still cares about you huh? move on jare. what do you want us to say? that you should keep going after him? abi is it when u see him in the arms of another lady that your eyes will open? move on now and aviod wasting more of your time cuzz he aint worth it. unless you want to chase him forever which will be ridiculous cuzz pretty soon he will get another girl and you will turn to the next option(crying). move on. there are other nice guys out there. you can't force him to like you again, but u can get yourself another man.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by VOR(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hibans,

You are just 21 and have got your whole life ahead of you.
Put this timewaster completely out of your mind and move on.
I am sure there is someone out there who is more deserving
of you than him.

Believe me when I say you will meet this person and when you do
you will wonder why the f***k you wasted so much time on someone
who could offer you nothing.

One more thing, if this timewaster tries to wangle his way back into your affections
at some point in the future, show him the door, kick his butt out . He is not to be trusted.
(based on what you revealed here) . You hear me, DO NOT TRUST HIM.

Good luck.!!!!!!
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by adconline(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2006
my  dear .

It was a pitiful scenario. I always tell my lady's friends that you don't need a man, but want  a man who will in turn compliment you. Your life is not  dependent on this man's life. If your spend  you precious time looking for this man, then you are locking yourself  from meeting these wonderful  and unknown men  who want to compliment you.  You said that you met this man, so he came,saw and did not conquer. Lets look for someone who will conquer our love.

This is a school of hard knocks. it ain't gona be easy.   Move on babygirl or you better  join moveon.org
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by chilele(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2006
hay shunky just go after somebody that will care for you like me okay, stop fooling around him.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
Thank u very much diddy4, with ur advice now i'm abit relieved. i just pray that the idiot wont come back, he would see something. shocked
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by diddy4(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
u are welcome dear. you deserve the best so go out there and get the best. he aint worth your tears. mend your heart, you will find another guy that will treat you like a princess.

goodluck hun.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by akniy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2006
hibans, diddy has said broken everything 4 u. u just have 2 move on. the handwritting has been scripted on the wall.
the earlier u c it d better 4 u hibans.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
@diddy4, thank u all for ur kinda advice to me.

But i've a problem now, he started calling me back. what do i do?
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by VOR(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
Baby girl,

Did you not read my response to your original post? Here is the relevant part reproduced.

One more thing, if this timewaster tries to wangle his way back into your affections
at some point in the future, show him the door, kick his butt out . He is not to be trusted.
(based on what you revealed here) . You hear me, DO NOT TRUST HIM.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by akniy(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2006
@hibans, this ur guy wants something from you, that is y he is calling. perhaps outside der has been tough for him, and he has been nostalgic all this while. if u forgive him, just as the boyscouts says" be prepared " for anoda heart break.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
I still keep my figures cross sha
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by Cleofel(f): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2006
he never truely loved you cuz if he really did he would never leave u,he would be scared he might loose u forever so forget about him and the right one will show up one day
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by Busta(f): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
typical nature of a typical guy.

gurl, don't jump to conclusion and at the same time, don't waste ur time on something that's got no future.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2007
akniy:

hibans, diddy has said broken everything for you. u just have 2 move on. the handwritting has been scripted on the wall.
the earlier u c it d better for you hibans.

diddy4, i am really really surprised. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked anyway, life continues
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by ima1(f): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2007
You really really need to move on and forget about this guy, he is not worth it. if a guy really like you then nothing is gonna stop him from calling or wanting to be with you, stop wasting ur money and time on him, find someone better who has a job too.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by LadyT(f): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2007
Count your blessings that you have been saved. Imagine if you were married to this inbred and had kids with him. Is this how the ungrateful beast will dump you and the kids?

He doesn't appreciate anything you have done for him. But don't worry Karma will catch up with the fool. As for you pick yourself up and move on. Yes it hurts but if you die today he will continue with his life and he wont care that you are gone. You are a caring person don't let this monkey ruin you.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2007
ima1:

You really really need to move on and forget about this guy, he is not worth it. if a guy really like you then nothing is going to stop him from calling or wanting to be with you, stop wasting your money and time on him, find someone better who has a job too.
LadyT:

Count your blessings that you have been saved. Imagine if you were married to this inbred and had kids with him. Is this how the ungrateful beast will dump you and the kids?

He doesn't appreciate anything you have done for him. But don't worry Karma will catch up with the fool. As for you pick yourself up and move on. Yes it hurts but if you die today he will continue with his life and he wont care that you are gone. You are a caring person don't let this monkey ruin you.

Men, guys are just great! thank u all for the kinda of advice.Men/guys could be so so heartless, i wonder what God would do to such a person. shocked
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by jaybaby(f): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2007
Hmmmmmmmm I never see!
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
what do u never see now?
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by harvey(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2007
i am loosing my mind knowing how stupid and unreal some guys can be.its ok to cheat,but not to jilt a lady who has done so much for you,even going as far as selling her cell phone just to keep ur ungrateful ass alive.guys out there,if u think its fun breaking ladies heart,then i tell you the fun u also will enjoy when you get shot in the head by a lady whos heart u broke.some shits i cant take.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by jaybaby(f): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hibeans what i never see na ur kind of story

& U Harvest Dnt beliv everytin U hear on N/L
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by harvey(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2007
@ jaybaby

its Harvey not harvest.i know so,but i only imagine such happen if its true,then there goes my post.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2007
jaybaby:

Hibeans what i never see na your kind of story

& U Harvest Dnt beliv everytin U hear on N/L

Dont worry girl will soon see very very soon. as a lady or woman u most experience such things, if u tell me u dont, that means u'r lying. And even if u tell u me u can't then i'm happy 4 u girl! wish u dey best anyway.
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2007
Guys are heartless may God Almighty forgive them. shocked grin
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by dremoney(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2007
wait,he's still coming back. cheesy
Re: He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return by hibans(f): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2007
dremoney:

wait,he's still coming back. cheesy

him should rather not try. angry

(1) (Reply)

We Were Best Friends Until I Asked Her Out: / I Am Tied Of Her Nagging And I Have A Second Thought Of Our Wedding Plan. Help / I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.