Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Today's Lecture, How To Prepare For A Job Interview The Second Day ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today's Lecture, How To Prepare For A Job Interview The Second Day ! (1406 Views)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / Submitting CV Manually: How To Prepare & Package Your File / Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Lecture, How To Prepare For A Job Interview The Second Day ! by smartsoft(m): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2006
Anyway i bring another intresting part on how to prepare for that interview, "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it,
for that determines our success or failure."

Enough of those stories, let kick the ball to the net.

You finally have an interview! Your moment of truth has arrived. Whether your interview is on office or off, it is important to make the most of it. Because to be successful, you should always seek to retain control of the process, and the only way to do this is to have control over the final decision. You can always walk away from a company that you later decide you have no interest in, but you need to remain in positive control to retain the power to pick and choose. Your objective in every interview should be to take yourself one step further toward generating the job offer. You can do that by doing your very best in each and every interview. Treat every interview as if it were the only one you will ever get with that company and your only opportunity to convince them that you are the right candidate for the position. Although there may be several interviews before the eventual offer, you must score positively in each interview.

Successful interviewing begins with preparation. Read the following sections to be fully prepared before your first interview. And re-read the information for additional pointers as your interviewing approach matures over time.

====================================================================
The Most Important Aspect of Interviewing
The One Thing You Must Do Before Your First Interview
The Insider Interview Prep Technique
Insider Company Information
Dress for Interview Success
All Eyes Are On You
The Most Important Interview Nonverbals
The Whites of Their Eyes Technique
The Nose on Their Face Technique
Winning the Body Language Game
The Nonverbal Interview Technique
Being Sincerely Honest
The Show and Tell Technique
The Sneak Preview Technique
The Proof Positive Technique

Now listen to this, always pratice or read what you have learnt from scholol don't just dump your stuff somewhere and say "Yes i'm kind of done with school i'm looking for work" make friend with other people who are in the same field and ask question, no body is kind of perfect. now i applied for a job sometimes ago. and i was ask how to connect to a Database using PHP, in web development,  i quickly told them, because it what i do every blessed they. Don't feel intimediated about question because they will everly ask you one, just be prepared and put God first and you will be glad you did put God first because in anything you do ask god to take control. Watch out ! for Nigeriadreamjobs coming ya way soon !
Re: Today's Lecture, How To Prepare For A Job Interview The Second Day ! by Dupsybaby(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
BEAUTIFUL piece kiss cheesy kiss

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Vacancy For Food Technologist/ Science/biochemi Stry / New Job Opportunity / Which Banks Are Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.