Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football (911 Views)

Morocco Banned From 2017, 2019 AFCON, Fined $1million / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by Mpele(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2008
No more! How much heartbreak must we suffer from these guys. I mean we literally had the match won, but these people just came from nowhere and broke our hearts. South Africa must avoid any contact with Nigerian football. These people have some spell over us, some little voodoo. But anyway hats off to Nigeria. Thats what I call "smash and grab" football.

Good luck to Nigeria in Angola

Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by MrCrackles(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2008
You are such a dumb fuc.k MPELE!!

Next time when you think about starting a thread, be sure it is something sensible and meaningful!
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by FOD(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2008
Hey Brash! Don't be Harsh!  smiley  I don't think he meant it that way.

Mpele, you guys played better but failed to do that damage in the final third. Better luck next time.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by Mpele(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2008
Brash! Or whatever you call yourself. You must get a life as@#%#$ before you go on and attack me. If you woke up on the wrong side of your bed, then stay away from old little computer you biggot.

Sensible people who have humour like FOD! will understand that I never meant any malice, in fact if you put on your glasses you'll realise the fact that I was actually complimenting the Nigerian team. Haven't you heard about the word SATIRE!!!!!!! GET A LIFE DUDE!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by MrCrackles(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2008
Mpele:

Brash! Or whatever you call yourself. You must get a life as@#%#$ before you go on and attack me. If you woke up on the wrong side of your bed, then stay away from old little computer you biggot.

Sensible people who have humour like FOD! will understand that I never meant any malice, in fact if you put on your glasses you'll realise the fact that I was actually complimenting the Nigerian team. Haven't you heard about the word SATIRE!!!!!!! GET A LIFE DUDE!!!!!

The problem you have is your inability to think out of the box

next time before you mention my name, make sure you want to say something sensible otherwise you would be facing your doom!

mouthy little gay!
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by nazzyon(m): 1:02am On Sep 09, 2008
@ MPELE

To be honest, your boys played their all in that match but unfortunately the most experienced side won.

I have always been saying this wherever I a South African complaining about their loss in a match " You need a good finisher"

I have been pointing this out for the past 7 years now.

If you are in a good position to complain to the South African football association, I advice that you tell them.

Coaches are not picking on the right set of players for that country.

Tell them to go into the streetz and pick some of those non Mamelodi, Sundowns player and fit them into their squad. You will be surprised by their performance.

Most of our players started of very poor on the streetz, so they know what it feels like to be poor and they will never want to go back to that stage sin life again.

So they always finds results.

SA just need the right set of players. And they need to go to the Ghetto to select them.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by ZUBY77(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2008
Brash get matured or,
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by Jarus(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2008
The SA guy admitted Nigeria's superiority and very few people would do that, but couldn't come to reality, so had to blame 'spell'.

Please spell hardly works in football. The superior, and sometimes the lucky side, wins. But in this case superiority, not luck, explains Nigeria's dominance over SA.

Too bad SA will not be going to Nations cup. Nations cup for that matter. I don't think Nigerian football can go that down. Pick 11 boys from the street of Lagos and they will qualify for nations cup.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by carboni99: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
Your Father Land Must Be Banned, Woooooooooooooow What Kind Of People Are This Nigerians!!!!!The person That Post This Topic Is Nothing But A Foo!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by A40(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
Mpele:

No more! How much heartbreak must we suffer from these guys. I mean we literally had the match won, but these people just came from nowhere and broke our hearts. South Africa must avoid any contact with Nigerian football. These people have some spell over us, some little voodoo. But anyway hats off to Nigeria. Thats what I call "smash and grab" football.

Good luck to Nigeria in Angola
Hey ya Mpele Kpele grin
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by tkb417(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
Mpele
word!!!

You guys actually played better. Now God is on our side so no matter who we play, we will always win!! LOL

Brash
u sick or sumfn? be real dude.
No one is fighting u here
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
I think he's a South African.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by samyyoung(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
thks
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by dre101(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2008
Mpele claims to be a South African, so u guys have to take it easy. When I initially read his post I thought he was stupid to put up that thread, but when I realize he was from SA, then I calm myself down. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Must Be Banned From Football by yommys01(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2008
Don't kill the guy, he is only angry that we beat them in their own country.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Transmission Of Fifa Footballer Of The Year Awards (ait) / Guus Hiddink Turns Down The Chance To Guide Côte D'ivoire In South Africa 2010 / I’m Not Ready Yet For Nigeria – Onuoha !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.