Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,235 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent (3523 Views)

5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / The Way Students Sit To Receive Statistics Lecture In FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ugojeswite(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
You can be a student and still be rich, if only you know the right things to do to earn genuine cash while on campus. Instead of running home every now and then, you can stay in school all through the semester without even calling your parents for financial disturbance, you can be independent even while on campus. this will not affect your study time or your grade but will boast your intelligent quotient. I can share my secret as an independent student with you. for more info reply this post and drop your mail ID. God bless you abundantly
by a student like you in UNIPORT
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Dells(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
I saw ur post,I'm really interested,U can send me more info by mailing me on Delsam.bj@gmail.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by chukwukadi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
hi am a student of unilorin . i am interested. mail me at chikadibiasamuel@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Aqeelkhan: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dear friends,
I am new member on this forum,
I need same financial idea pls send me to virgooo_2@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by pretty4me: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
I am also interested pls forward to evac4life@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by willieson(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
i am interested to know, please send it to me through my email: goddyson4guyz@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by park44(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
I would appct it if u send it to my email charles4love2003@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by 9iceX(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2008
koolxykiel@gmail.com, Need sum hints please
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Region(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2008
@ poaster, am interested enamint2007@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ElosAgos(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2008
Guy who in Naija would not be interested if he/she does not hav much work doing.
Anyway shaa, I would appct it if u send it to my email [modified]
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Heledy(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2008
Am stephen a uniben std, am interested plz. My e-mail address is delemaz2003@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by c33b33(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2008
please send in detail to my mail charliesbrown_25ng@yahoo.com or we can meet in person at choba
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by smogfly(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2008
hey buddy,why cant you post it here if it is truely genuine
you have to share it with the house,okay
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2008
smogfly:

hey buddy,why can't you post it here if it is truely genuine
you have to share it with the house,okay

u wan get rich?

beware of all this posters withdrawing information, they are all scammers!!
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Abium: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
To be frank with u guyz, this poster is a scammer u better watch out? If he wants to help y cant he post those shit here for every one to see
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by amlos007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gist me @ talktojuddy@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ambellinaa(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
Send me info this is my email: ambellinaa@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by phartye(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2008
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by maborukoje(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2008
gist mi 2 mabos_olayemi@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by mcvities(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2008
Guy give me the info please mc_vities87@yahoo.com I am waiting for the full info
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by papadims: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
i'm interested. you can send the info thru mukaddasd@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Region(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
Let's face it! Am not sure this Dude is ready to help anybody. We will jst keep posting and sending email addresses. All to no avail.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ElosAgos(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2008
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by isahx04(m): 3:08am On Sep 11, 2008
I am interested
afeezx04@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by mrghost: 3:46am On Sep 11, 2008
why are you dropping your mails just like that instead send him a mail. beware of scammers!
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by motide(m): 5:48am On Sep 11, 2008
i am interested pls forward to muguboylomo@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Casavious: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hello Guy,
I read ur post, abeg i dey interested. Gist me about it through my e-mail ID, casaviousonline@yahoo.om
Thankx
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ambellinaa(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2008
forget about it I can't buy any ebook for 3k
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by swhite9: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2008
Hello, just got your post here, im intrested too grin grin grin email, sirwhitefelixious@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Dammylorla: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2008
ugo, please I want to be independent. my id is gereugereu@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by babylahot(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2008
please am intereted,
am a student of madonna uni, my add is talk2kizzy@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by amaka21: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2008
hi,i am interested send me d info edith094life@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Project Topics For French Students And English And Literary Student / Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength / What Are The 7 Wonders Of The Ancient World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.