Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent (3525 Views)

5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / The Way Students Sit To Receive Statistics Lecture In FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2008
Hi, I appreciates ur kindness. It is not everybody on this Nairaland can help others find their way to success.
Am aslo interested . my mail address is skyphilip@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Casavious: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello football lovers in d aus,
Checkout dis site, www.ralph-winner..com. It's a new site all about latest football news, scores and lots of exciting flavours u would like.
I guess u would like it wen u visit.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by djbazz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
Do not give some1 u dont know well ur email add,let me tell how it works
de send it to u like a mail topic (ur last mail to me waz not clear)
the if u try to open such mail d sender hav gained access to ur mail box
take it or u pray u xperence it,
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Keziah(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
Nija mugus, keep droping ur email addresses like no tomorrow. O.Y.O.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by phraoh(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
am already doing sth in skool bt will appreciate more ideas,mail me at;bmindfoundation@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by enujioke(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2008
i am not in school now.but all the same i need those briliant ideals of yours.dis is my email.enujioke@ymail.com.pls get back to me.God bless u
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by sokoto: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2008
hi my mail address is mykbadmus@yahoo.com, m very much interested.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
Guy am have interest in it. Plz mail me engr_ab4u@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Damms005(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
Dat's a cool hint. Nairalanders will always be Nairalanders.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by gudgocio: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2008
i really appreciate ur concern towards students who live in varrious schools and are not meeting up financially. Its a good thing that u raised this topic cos it has been of great tconcern to me too. well I will appreciate it real good if u can also give me a little hint about it, idinma_goodness@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ugojeswite(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
My heart weeps when people think I am a scam. I am not and I will never be. This is really bordering me not because of what I will get but because of the fact that a lot of people are being shut out of the genuine opportunities I am offering to them. My full name is Austine Ugochukwu Ezumezu a student of University of Port Harcourt, Accounting Department, Mat. No. 2006/0606838. I will update my profile soonest with my picture for anyone who wants to see. It will be an irony for somebody who wants to be the CBN GOVERNOR AND VICE PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK TO AFRICA to start defrauding people. Being the Governor of CBN and Vice President of World Bank to Africa is my utmost dream and goal. What I am doing now is just a way to be of assistance to you but I cant give you information that will make you money without asking for something in return, that will be hypocrisy. There is no free lunch anywhere. If any idea must work for you, you have to pay something to get it. Again, I AM NOT A SCAM. God do you well.
Austine E.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by enekwizu14(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2008
i am a bit sad.with all this yahoo yahoo shit,419 and local scamming,people still fall mugu.well whateva the case maybe,if u people dont mind(i mean the 1s posting email and shit)if u want quick cash,give me your account details and i will dubble whateva it is that is inside. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools.why not give him yours sisters fone number so he can help service them too,since he has made so much money. NO DISRESPECT TO THE OWNER OF THIS TOPIC(UGOCHUKWU EMEZUE)ALSO THE NAME OF A REPORTER ON STV grin grin grin grin

IF YOU WANT MONEY,GO OUT THERE AND PUT IN WORK OR BETTER STILL GRIND.DONT SIT ON YOUR DUMB ASSES AND EXPECT MANNER TO FALL FROM THE SKY. WORD
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by ugojeswite(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
In as much as we have the right to our opinions, it is pertinent that the language used in expression should be void of vulgarism. As intellectuals that we are being trained to be (that is if you are in school) it is of paramount importance that we should be careful of the tone and langauge of expression. However, one cannot dispute the havoc internet scams are causing the people. It is heartbreaking and devastating. Nevertheless, there are still some very few genuine people doing genuine business in the internet. Thanks and God do you well.
Austine E.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by xeyi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
am a student ofUNAD and i ll like to get more information about the independent stuff.my email is maxieze02@yahoo.com.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by vince4(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
vincentedons@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by danep(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2008
give me the gist on ma mail guizz86@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by megastar1(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2008
scam or not kissmjplace@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by medman007(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2008
Thanks for your willingness to share ur idea with us. i will be glad to know more abt your experience. my id is ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com

Ahmed
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by stjoe1(m): 2:34am On Nov 02, 2008
my mail is
joe2christ2003@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by stjoe1(m): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2008
send me d info at
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2008
please I'm highly interested this is my email address mayostick4real@yahoo.com. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by dinnerm(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
hi, nice idea.pls reply to my mail,lindy_linda05@yahoo.com.thank U
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2008
I am more than interested, bro, My addy: clet_joe911@yahoo.com i await ur respnse, thanx in anticip8n man'g!
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 13, 2008
I am more than interested, bro, My addy: clet_joe911@yahoo.com i await ur respnse, thanx in anticip8n man'g!
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by nwosas(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2008
@ poster, i knw i am intrested, ifesco4real@yahoo.com is my mail address. I await ur information. Thanks.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by oluyale(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2009
We have decided to DASH out a GREAT website portal that can Start
Paying You immediately You Register for FREE;

It's FREE to Join and Easy to sign up! Enter the website link below to
Register Now:

http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=lyngoldwaters

These are what YOU get when You Join as a FREE Member:

- 100% FREE Membership.
- You will get €100 sign-up Bonus Instantly.
- Get $20 on each person YOU refer to this program.That is, if you
refer 50 people in a day, you will get
($20 X 50) = $1000 in a day. No Selling! No FEE to pay! No
stress, in less than 1Hour!
- They accept members from all over the world ! International members
are welcome!
- Paid emails worth €10 per every mail sent to You.
- You can upgrade your Account and Earn more, Faster and get Payout
INSTANTLY.
- Receive eMail on the best products.
- Receive eMail on the best opportunities.
- Paid to click section worth € per every banner.
- Easy and Quick Payout.
- Minimum payout for free members is €5,000 - easy to reach.
- Payout via: Paypal, Moneybookers, E-Gold and Liberty Reserve.
- Special bonus to members that have lots of refferals.
- You will recieve 30% Earnings from your refferral work. All will be
credited to your account daily.

NOTE: This is NOT a Scam. We have been studying this site since Last
Year and have Earned some $$$. Try it Out as is FREE.

If after You've registered under 3-5minutes, and You did not see $100
bonus cash in your account balance, then we will pay you $150 for
wasting Your Precious time. But make sure you follow OUR simple
instructions to get paid immediately!

That's simple, OK?

My online mentor intoduced me to this and it has been helping

How To Register:

1. Just enter through the above link, if it doesn't open, copy the
link with your
mouse and paste it to your browser page.

Once the webpage opens, click on "JOIN" or "OPEN AN ACCOUNT" button.

3. Enter your email address (Valid one please) in the space provided
and submit.

4. A confirmation message comes up and you will go to your email
address to confirm it.

5. Open your inbox or spam folder of your email address and scroll
down to CLICK on the confirmation link (This is important please for
them to know you are the one).

6. You'll be brought back to the webpage (depacco) to complete your
registration. Just be patient here please.

7. Enter your personal data information, your login username, the
payment method (e-gold, paypal, moneybooker) and your preferred
payment ID

and continue from there
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by nwosas(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hi, i saw your post nd i am interested. My mail is ifesco4real@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by deleson: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2009
Hello guy,pls send me the detail-forteflute@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by sulaidon(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2009
Guy pls send me d info am interested am a student abu and dis my email suliworld@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by hollerb(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2009
hi nairaland guru. God bless u for that message. my mail is; hollerbhodeh4edu@yahoo.com.
i'll be xpecting the mail.
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by tochuksj(m): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2009
Hi, i will be interested to get the mail on how to make money as a Stgudent. I am a Student o OAU. my email ID is tochuksj@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent by wandecraig(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2009
wandeay@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Registration Centres – 2017/18 / Oduduwa University "Portal" Hacked By Russian Hackers / Imo State University (imsu) 2011/2012 Post Utme Results Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.