Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

She Wants To Slow It Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Slow It Down (4549 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / 10 Signs You Need To Slow The F*ck Down And Enjoy Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Michael13(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
smileyHi my name is Michael well i just registered right about today grin
What is this website all about it is one of the coolest thing a nija citizen has ever done.
Please replied to me cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
Michael 13:

smileyHi my name is Michael well i just registered right about today grin
What is this website all about it is one of the coolest thing a nija citizen has ever done.
Please replied to me cool[color=#990000][/color]

Well let me tell you what this website is not all about.

It is not about hijacking someone elses thread, changing the topic and using it for your own benifit.

Go start your own thread.

Now that's out the way.

Welcome to Nairaland!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pick Ur Shape / Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.