Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Best Solution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Solution. (834 Views)

The Best Solution To Cheating, And Other Relationship Problems / Get Bigger And Stay Longer With Our Spray !!! Best Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Solution. by Geocash(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi, the best way is to have congugal love for her, that is to say love her without borders. By so doing you will be overwhelm by the result.
Re: The Best Solution. by arramyjay: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
U think?
Re: The Best Solution. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
You wish!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Date A 43yrs Old Woman And She Is Planning Marriage Very Soon.do You Think Am / Bridezillas! / I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.