Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,210 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? (812 Views)

Is Church The Best Place To Get A Boo? / Is Church Wedding Really Compulsory? / Rape In The Church: The Devil Used Me ––pastor's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by opeyemi7: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2009
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Hollysmile: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2009
If u so desire!
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by goodass(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2009
does it marra?
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by jamace(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2009
Na luck o. Some church selection na hell while some burukutu joint selection na heaven. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Hollysmile: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2009
Guy, how far? E bi like say u dey regularly visit BKT joint!
Ha ha ha!
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by lauryngal(f): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2009
hi, nairalanders, im new in this forum but i have been reading different post by different peeps, well i think u guyz are the bomb. well back to topic. i think before u can select a life partner in he church u would have to study the person's spiritual life so as to know if she is trully holy, moreover everbody seems to be holy in church. so u have to be careful.
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Omolola1(f): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2009
On the contrary, church is the worst place to select a life partner

Lots of pretenders are in the Church cool
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by CrazyMan(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2009
To be honest, most church girls are the worst. If you're looking for a life partner, don't depend too much on the church because you might not find what you're looking for there. Just look for an honest and truthful person, someone you're comfortable with. It doesn't have to be in the church. Churches of nowadays are more of a social gathering than a place where God is worshipped. So you have to be very careful when if at all you want too go in there to hunt for a partner.
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Sissy3(f): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2009
always remember the devil also goes to church
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Kx: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2009
Church,mosque,babalwao hut,road side,inside molue etc,there are
no best or worst place to select a life partner.

Matter of fact,its riskier selecting ur mr/mrs right in religious places
because pretenders boku for these places.
If most pastors na fake,na most members nor go be pretenders?
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Luvpolis(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2009
Hi guyz, i tink d church is not rely d rite place 2 luk 4 a patner, cos dir are a lot of pretendas in church.
I advis u 2 pray on ur own, 4 GOD 2 send ur patner ur way, it mite b in d maket, skull, club, burial, in d village or evin in ur workin place. but b wise sha o,
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Omolola1(f): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2009
@ poster

Wish u luck in your quest for a life partner
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Ben13: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2009
at times, you get a bad one from the most spiritual congregation undecided
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by MoneyRule(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2009
You wan select demon on mission as life partner??
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Hollysmile: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2009
Church? Hmmm! Na de most difficult place 2find good wife, Wolves in sheep clothin full there. Na only God go help us select!
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by brown4: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2009
tititoyin wrote:

Thank you. Ask the men. Men keep falling prey, because they are easily deceived by these church girls all in the name of looking for a virgin. Tell me, are they virgins themselves? The real babe shows after marraige. So why not stick to a realistice person? After all, the devil you know is better than the angel you rarely know.

http://www.geocities.com/showpopulous/f7.html
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Nautillus(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
You can meet anybody anywhere
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by harvey(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2009
this is a tough one. its all about the person, church is a building but if the person has a church in his or her heart, then its ok. cos u know some messed up ppl seek solace in church and u cant be the sacrificial lamb.
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Czarskit(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
Skool, Market, Bank but Church?! U go surprise when u c d gal on wikday abi u neva hear say everybody dey fine on Sunday?!

Na bad tin to find partner on Festive/'Sun' days. . .
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by jamace(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2009
Guy, how far? E bi like say u dey regularly visit BKT joint!
Ha ha ha!
BKT joint na correct joint o cool .
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by Allansmith: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
hgf
Re: Is Church The Best Place To Select A Life Parter? by olelle: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
Church is certainly and definitely the best place. The spectator has to be mature in Christ to observe the person, meaning he/she cannot be fooled. Give the person at least a year to prove his/her faith. Observe the attendance, bible reading, praying attitudes etc. of the person.

(1) (Reply)

Friendz Wif Benefit? / Val Day / Should I Breakup The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.