Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Going To The Uk On Holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To The Uk On Holiday (897 Views)

Can You Go On Holiday With These People? {pics} / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To The Uk On Holiday by depapa06(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi,

I was the UK sometimes last year with a 6 months multiple entry biz visa.I could not travelled with for the second having gone on annual leave for the year before its expired.

I intend to travel sometimes next year.What do I need to do?Renewal or apply for another visa?What duration is most desirable?I intend to make it self sponsor,stay in hotel,with and or without invitation.
My passport is still very much valid and my employer is willing to give confirmation letter.

With the nature of my job,I can only travel or have the chance once in a year while on annual leave.

(1) (Reply)

India: Anyone? / 100% Visa Gurantee / I Don Tire O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.