Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,647 members, 7,854,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? (917 Views)

How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. / How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? / How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2011
many people has wasted allot of money to some guys that clams to be a ticket seller or call themselves KLM, BRITISH AIR,FRANCE AIR WAYS.

Do you ever been to their house, office or any recommendation before you paid them? you should be blame for this, how can you give hundred thousand or fifty thousand naira to a ghost. let me know if you have been a victim to this, i think i could help out any who want to travel, any where in America, Europe or Asian, i am sure of my self, my office is my home. where  i live with my uncle.

Airline ticket most mostly e-ticket can only be booked and paid with airline mile, i have gotten $1m airline miles  reward, which allow me to book e-ticket for any one if you are interested let talk on here and i will explain to you how i got this.

also hotel reservation  in your name. do you believe ? contact me for your booking
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by justwise(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2011
@install4

We will appreciate it if u could tell us how u get ur hands on $1m airline miles and now want to sell it.
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
i am not selling it , only way to redeem it is buying e-ticket, and this is how i am booking for any one
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
install4:

i am not selling it , only way to redeem it is buying e-ticket, and this is how i am booking for any one

Thats selling as well, you are exchanging it for money, you buy ticket with it for the person while the person hand over cash equivalent to u.
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
Interesting, install4.

Is that your picture in your opening post?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
one million dollars air mile it's just a $8240 , if you are traveling abroad, or your family and friends, i will charge less of airline price
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
to justwise, yes i am exchanging the air miles for cash
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
install4:

to justwise, yes i am exchanging the air miles for cash
install4:

one million dollars air mile it's just a $8240 , if you are traveling abroad, or your family and friends, i will charge less of airline price

Yes we are saying the samething but the question here is. . how did u get it? How legitimate is ur business?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
from affiliation since 2008
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by dellnet: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
@OP, what airline are you affiliated with?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
i make an affiliation with an air mile web site and i got reward, also the reward are lenience to buy any airline tickets to those continent i mentioned above
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by dellnet: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
I think it should go by the airline not by the Country. I am more interested in the airline.
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
what airline , i can book ticket with any airline and what destination ?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
install4:

from affiliation since 2008

Which airline?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by kenforum(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
install4:

i make an affiliation with an air mile web site and i got reward, also the reward are lenience to buy any airline tickets to those continent i mentioned above
Hi,Can you share with us the air mile website you affiliated with to have gotten the reward.Also,i will personally like to meet or talk to you one on one,so please drop your contact address and phone number/s.I have some businesses for you should i find you to be real and honest .Check me out here:www.kenariesng.com
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by AjanleKoko: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
No need saying anything on this one undecided
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by dellnet: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
IF you are really affiliated and experienced in this, how much will it cost for a ticket to go around the world?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by dinggle: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
Just doesn't add up, even after giving out multiple benefits of doubts.
How did u get the miles?, since 2008 explains nothing!
You must have been a frequent flyer to multiple destination abroad or use cards with mileage rewards, which rewards ppl for shopping e.g delta cards, but! there is also a yearly fee attached to such cards, delta for example charges $90 per annum! Since u r in ur uncle's house the card option is out of the scene, because I m not aware of any card in Nigeria offering such. Which leaves the option of multiple flyer. To have achieve this u have to leave abroad e.g USA, Europe, Asia and even if u had, u still need the money for multiple flights in order to get the reward, which means u r rich. The third alternative is that u'r so rich that u have taken a trip abroad every wkend since 2008! but! if so why would u want to sell it, since u are rich, so this post makes no sense only the conny minded ppl will fall for cheap unverified talk. Haven't said this it is not impossible that u can be in Nigeria and get mileage rewards, because ppl's account overseas can be hacked! the only other thing I can think about is a kind of trick to lure ppl and eventually use stolen credit card for the ticket purchase. Forgive me if I'm wrong! but 1+1.1= (can not be 2!) but 2.1
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by AjanleKoko: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^
You're seriously bothering to analyse that professor peller statement?
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
dinggle:

Just doesn't add up, even after giving out multiple benefits of doubts.How did u get the miles?, since 2008 explains nothing!You must have been a frequent flyer to multiple destination abroad or use cards with mileage rewards, which rewards ppl for shopping e.g delta cards, but! there is also a yearly fee attached to such cards, delta for example charges $90 per annum! Since u r in your uncle's house the card option is out of the scene, because I m not aware of any card in Nigeria offering such. Which leaves the option of multiple flyer. To have achieve this u have to leave abroad e.g USA, Europe, Asia and even if u had, u still need the money for multiple flights in order to get the reward, which means u r rich. The third alternative is that u'r so rich that u have taken a trip abroad every wkend since 2008! but! if so why would u want to sell it, since u are rich, so this post makes no sense only the conny minded ppl will fall for cheap unverified talk. Haven't said this it is not impossible that u can be in Nigeria and get mileage rewards, because ppl's account overseas can be hacked! the only other thing I can think about is a kind of trick to lure ppl and eventually use stolen credit card for the ticket purchase. Forgive me if I'm wrong! but 1+1.1= (can not be 2!) but 2.1
You are not far from the truth with ur analysis, stealing air milleage or credit card details online is not the prob, the prob is using it hence the reason why some sell those item online as cheap as posible and whoever uses it will be nicked by law enforcement agencies. Whoever uses the ticket bought with that milleage have alot of explanations to do when caught.
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 12, 2011
the op has vanished!
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
i can not share it, if you have any one who want to travel , i can stand for it , i will book the ticket and get the the ticket for the client from any airline.
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by install4: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
if any one is interested any air line, i can book the ticket and i will get the print able from the airline for you
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by justwise(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
install4:

if any one is interested any air line, i can book the ticket and i will get the print able from the airline for you
install4:

i can not share it, if you have any one who want to travel , i can stand for it , i will book the ticket and get the the ticket for the client from any airline.

You can't share cos u got it illegally, booking the ticket and getting the ticket number is not the prob, the prob will come when the airline start investigating and ur victim will be held responsible while u will be no where to be found, not even in ur uncle's house
Re: Do You Ever Believe I Book Online? by OAM4J: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP

you are a crook? you can not tell us the website and you cannot tell us the airlines.

We are no fools here, we know how these things work. I only pity the yeye people dealing with you people.

@all

What these guys do is that they fraudulently use someone credit card to buy those e-tickets online, sell to the unsuspected travelers at a cheaper rate.

Most often these frauds got discovered sooner or later and the credit card companies cancel the ticket, sometimes the victims are unable to board the plane when they get to the airport, some will make the 1st leg but will not be able to use the return leg and others get stranded in the middle of their journey, i.e unable to connect the next flight to their destination in journeys that requires more than one airlines. I travel a lot and I see many of these people stranded at those airports looking for ways to get/buy new tickets, always begging people to help use their credit card to buy them a new ticket online while they pay with cash cos they are unable to leave the transit areas to buy a new ticket with their cash.

When  you get a ticket offer that looks too cheap to be true, you better believe it's fake. Buy your tickets directly from the airlines offices or from IITA accredited agents.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Green Card Lottery May Be The Last / Do I Need A Travel Agent Or Can I Do It Myself? / Help! Got Admitted Into A PG School In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.