Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fertility Clinics In Nigeria (9193 Views)

Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!! / Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 / Maternity Hospitals/clinics In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by doz(f): 1:47am On Sep 10, 2008
hi all. does anyone know about bridge fertility clinic? a friend of mine wants first hand information about their services.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Ebiz4real(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2008
i dont know but i think i know a bit of natural ways at www.supernaturalmedicine.net
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Gsawlah(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
The BRIGDE FERTILITY CLINIC is just the right place to go. they are very good. if they see its something they can handle, they will tell you right there and then. Expensive though but worth it.

one last thing, There is nothing prayers can not handle, All da best.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by olaedo: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
Pls where is the bridge Fertility Clinic located? some one help please. Thanks
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Ebiz4real(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2008
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2008
good
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by theagent: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
www.thebridgeclinic.com it has all the information you are looking for.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Lekinei: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2010
I also want to know if somebody out there have a solution to eliminate fibroids and conceive without operation.

I am seriously in need of your help.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by theagent: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2010
The Bridge Clinic is located in victoria island. It is a professional service, the first ivf clinic in nigeria. It is regularly audited by international medical bodies and has been certified for acheiving high standards in its operations. The bridge clinic recently celebrated the birth of over 1000 babies to families that had difficulties conceiving. You can go to the website and book an appointment: http://www.thebridgeclinic.com/en/appointment.php they will be happy to provide you answers to your questions.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Doctor7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
We are fertility experts and have helped a lot of couples get babies through the use of our herbal preparation. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Doctor7(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
We handle fertility problems without stress, a lot of couples have been helped and are now concieved using our herbal products. contact@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by adeniG: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2011
Try www.olivebranchhm.com. A professional and objective fertility unit who take you seriously.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Ranami(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
The bridge clinic's fertility services are quite ok with regards to quality and success rates, but the downside is that they're relatively more expensive.
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Omofranca(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2012
Whatever clinic your friend finally picks, don't rush to start treatment. The harsh reality of IVF is that out of each set of every 100 women treated, only about 30 - at most 40, will achieve pregnancy but it's the only hope(save for a miracle,) for many women and it IS POSSIBLE TO succeed at first try. Before treatment, give 3 months allowance to detox body, massage, acupunture (where available)and take supplements to improve sperm and egg quality like l arginine,royal jelly/bee pollen,dhea(doctor monitored), coq10 etc. These will help maximise much needed chances of success!

1 Like

Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by gracedD: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Please does anyone know of any fertility clinics in Ogun State?
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by surrogatesng: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2014
We are building a database of all IVF centers in Nigeria.You can visit this link to view listing of fertility clinic all over Nigeria http://nigeriansurrogates.com/?q=list-of-ivf-clinics-and-fertility-centers-in-nigeria
Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by Buzor4809: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
NOBLE MEDICAL CONSULTANTS AND FERTILITY HOSPITAL
www.noblefertilityhospital.com

We strive to provide each patient with excellent medical treatment, care, sincere compassion and responsive services, while maintaining effective and intelligent use of resources. The provision of a world class patient-centered care is our model, believing that it is more fulfilling to be paid for doing our job than to be paid to do our job.

Our Hospital is located at No. 1 Bloombreed School Road. Opp. NTA, Mbuogba, Port Harcourt. Rivers State.

Re: Fertility Clinics In Nigeria by OmoOsanyin: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lekinei:
I also want to know if somebody out there have a solution to eliminate fibroids and conceive without operation.

I am seriously in need of your help.
contact theherbalist@india.com. You will be absolutely glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO – Woman Gives Birth To LIVE Monkey-like Baby In Otukpo, Benue State / COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha / Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.