Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. (18418 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by NeroPapas(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
@ Uche1: Thanks very much!

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by immazee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2009
my is August 18th and is going to be an exciting time with my friends.

SMS or call ,birthday greetings to 08032928841

Congrats to all born in the great month
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by bobidinc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2009
@immazee
Be mine twin brother, both AUGUST 18th
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by ceebaby: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
happy birthday y' all, i hope say gbedu go roll cos i dey ready to dance like say i dey fight chinese. am ready to dance oh! enof rice and cake abi? wait a second, i have an idea, how about including our year of birth e go make sense oh. atleast we go no howmany old chaps are not left out of the fun.hahaha funny abi? dat's me. anyway sha, mine falls on 8th trust me enof thanks giving that day for seeing another new year in my life.   hip! hip! hip! hurray!  

happy birthday to the whole house!

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by FerrariGP: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 1st, Leos rock,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by popekay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ma August peeps, wats poppin'

, August 17, grin
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by shaze(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 15th,leo (but I dont believe a bunch of stars control my future) Incidentally thats the day the new premiership season kicks off. Any birthday mate holla at me on facebook. Keyword- gabriel shaze. August rox!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by shaze(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 15th,leo (but I dont believe a bunch of stars control my future) Incidentally thats the day the new premiership season kicks off. Any birthday mate holla at me on facebook. Keyword- gabriel shaze. August rox!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Shuku: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi everyone.Seems like I don't have any birthday mates here.By the way,It's 25th August.Just got to know that I & Sean Connery are birthday mates.
@ zpixel.I agree with you.We really are wonderfully special.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by olalekan1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
I was born on August 27th The very IBB Overthrow , Happy Birthday to all virgos in the house, We are the real vurgin of the world.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by olalekan1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2009
I was born on August 27th The very IBB Overthrow , Happy Birthday to all virgos in the house, We are the real vurgin of the world.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Dammyray(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
Sorry@all, , not here to ruin the fun but please help me ask 1 of my sister wey dey here , she forget her birthday ni or watin , she first write 3 then now 1, Me i no be august , happy Birthday to you all sha
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by onoms1990(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
well this is onome i was born on the 8th of august, if any body here is my birthday mate then holla me on dis num 08065588325,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Borat1: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
Its 3rd baby. August 3rd
Reppin leo with a lionheart. Peace
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by webgenius(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
I'm glad I'm August, 13th

1 Like

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by zPixel(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
@shuku
You're not alone am August 25th as well. we're special people.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by teeddyy: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 19.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by anddrewz: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hello all August babies, happy birthday. Aug 28 is my day. My mate can holla me at anddrewz@yahoo.com. Luv u all.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by younprince: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
AUGUST 28TH THE VIRGO´S LET BE ACCORDING TO OUR STARS BE EARTHY AND STRONG, WHILE OUR CURIOSITY WILL MAKE A ROOM FOR MORE DISCOUVERING OF OUR SCIENTIFIC MIGHT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRGO
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Tebson(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
19 August
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Gaminechic: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2009
Gahh!! A birthday mate angry
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by xtoph: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
I was born in the month of August, three hearty cheers to all of us may God continue to bless us ,  amen
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by abasifo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
13 August

1 Like

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by bluespice(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
lirgo cusps rock! cool cool cool cool
yep im the original lirgo cusp,
go figure my date grin
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by taj: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 18
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by lwise(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
na this month be my baiday oooo.
August 18th to be precise,
Lwise is , guesssssss

All August 18th celebrant something 4u on dat day
happy birthday pple grin grin grin
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by adultebony(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 25th! Happy Birthday to all my fellow August people especially the ones born on the 25th. Cheers. adultebony@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2009
August 12
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by kenflavor(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
It's been a long time. The last time I was here was 2006.

How are you Nairalanders?

I was born 10th of August. LEO is great.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by olalekan1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
I was born on the very day IBB Overthrow Buhari August 27th, Happy Birthday to all the virgos, we are the virgin of the world.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by samir101ng(m): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2009
Happy Birthday !!! 1 August is my birthday. Here's to being first among equals. Cheers !!!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me / How Best To Act In A Club/party / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.