Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. (18406 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by valmarangs(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2009
I was born on the 26th of August, its good to be alive and healthy to celebrate ur bday. All August guys/ladies are wonderful people, they all have a uniqe kind of life, they are down to earth, infact, they are lovely people to come in contact with. Though i have plans to celebrate mine in a low key, first in my office, then with few friends in a cozy place. I wish all August people on this forum a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May God Bless u all Amen.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by ELEOVIE(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2009
AUGUST 9TH. THE BOMB. Cant find any on this day here.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Oluschenco(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2009
Mine is August 27th, Congratulations to us all. I pray this month usher in good things into our lives.

pls holla me on 08052495262, or mail me at senexyj03@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by fizzybaba(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2009
am 3rd aug
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Oluschenco(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2009
fizzybaba:

am 3rd aug

Congrats to you, fizzybaba, May you never regret the day you were born into this motherland.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by samparian(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2009
August 27th grin
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by samparian(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2009
chei ! i don old o grin

happy birthday to everyone born on this beautiful month. One love to all born on 27th
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Sweetypie: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2009
i am aug 1, and im proud to be a leo
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by omobamital(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2009
My Birthday is 27th August,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by chisomquee: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2009
august 7th,Happy birthday to the leos in the house
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by sbuddhaE(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2009
Moa, 13th day of august. Leo (God fearing, loving, brave heart, focused, determined, motivated, inspiried , etc)

All roads lead to , just wanna keep you posted.

Enjoy.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by masam(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2009
For he is a jolly gud fellow, for he is jolly gud feelloooow, congrats my august mates,proud to be a leo man born on the 15th and hope to celebrate with my loved ones. Care to join wink
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by drdrei: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2009
Mine is august 18th any well wishers should rejoice with me on, donelala2000@hotmail.com.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by hardey12: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
Happy Birthday to all! I am Aug 2nd too! all 2nd buzz me on tellmeurmind@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by tunle: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
im so proud to be a leo. 19th august is mine.
abbygal, guess we should be friends, wat do u think?
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by ak21(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hello friends that were born on this month of August. It is really good to know that you guys are out there.To those that have marked their BDs already, i say happy BD in arrears!! And to you all who are yet to celebrate  this month, ,have a terrefic BD.  I would like my BD mates to holla me on the 18th of this month on:0803 779 3661.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by call4shola(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
I was born on 30th of Aug. any b.day mates around? smiley
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Bossbitch(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'v finally found my bday mates - Kenflavour nd Sandysprax - thts August 10

Happy bday 2 Ogagus, Borat, Bollyfolly nd Fizzybaba, hv a great dai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by gr8me(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hi pple happy birthday to y'l born in the month of August, i dont see just another year added i see increase in everything i do, i'm 11th of August, luv you all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY wink
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by tonia2000(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Mine's 21st of August,Happy Birthday to all August celebrants.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Shawnie(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
Mine is on the 24th Aug.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Tmoni(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
26th here, and we will continue rocking d shows,

Big Ups to all d Virgos,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Aproko(f): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
25th Aug ,

@ Shuku, z pixel, adultebony , happy birthday in advance y'all ,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by chukxy44(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Kay 8080
There is just the two of us am sure dats probably the reason u did not notice my date, anyway 16th still remains a rear date cose we are rear breeds. Happy birthday in advance, beloved bd mate
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by cenaboy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
[img]http://cenaboy[/img] was born on 22nd day in August with kabby .Kabby where are celebrating your own[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by OnyinyeGod(f): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
i was born in Agust 12, anybody with the same date and pls holla me on 08060516302
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Chuckdee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
I cant believe i still havent got a birthday mate here after 4 pages?? shocked shocked! Plssss let any Aug 21st Holla!!!

Well, Happy birthday to all the Aug 1-3rd so far!, The rest, make una dey jolly till una day reach! its always a month of Thanksgiving for us all!!

1luv peps!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by favourbet: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
[color=#770077]I can see dat August is d month most great people are born. my birthday is 5th august and am so happy it fell on dat day, happy birthday to all my bithday mates. 1 luv
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by julia1010(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
My bday is on  d 1st of Aug. Dont blieve in d signs tho, Any bday mates around? wink
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by unfaded(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
Am talking to peoples born on the 5th alone.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Plumber(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
28th august my peoples,
Same Day as LeAnne Rimes, Jason Priestely, Shania Twain , Jack Black and David Soul;
Day Martin Luther King delivered his I HAVE A DREAM speech!!
Day Prince Charles and Princess Diana Divorced

Having a Massive Hula (brazillian) Party , must wake up with a headache on the 29th grin

Yagmaneshhhh!!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by amyliajane(f): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
am August 17th, its a beautiful month, God bless us all.

Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me / How Best To Act In A Club/party / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day?