Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. (18415 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by alibee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2009
happi bday patwizkid and dont 4get to send ma cake

wink
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by hero31x(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
Mine is 14th, any twins brother or sister, lets relate. Try send my birthday greetings to: mrnajbar@gmail.com. I'm anticipating gifts/greetings. I LOVE YOU ALL & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL. cool
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Rockie: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2009
August 11th, never met any b'day mate, anyone in the house? Holla me femilag@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by drdrei: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2009
mine is also 18th of august.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Dave6: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ma August Peeps Whatz upppp!!! August 21st, Leo Broda C ur l8er.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by wasegoke: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
hi i am sunday any one from aurgost u can call me 08084609935
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by blink(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2009
happy bd to all great leaders am 5th and my brother is 2nd of aug
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Amigoz(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2009
Me signing up on behalf of ma dada

27th August cheesy
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by adamsumale(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2009
Guy we too much, August 14th[color=#990000][/color] cool, Mublock90, everlast, babe2, hero31x, Just wanna wish you all a happy buttday in advance, the party dey happen for my place e oooo, my no. 08057124326, email: damscyberworld@yahoo.com holla make we know how we go do am, Adams
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Odetayoz: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2009
I was born on August 19th while my sibling was born on August 4 so my Mum is August Mom .Hello our Bdate Mate in the house.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
Apy bthday to all leos & virgos.Im nt a fan bt i'm signing 4 my parent.Dearest mama is 15th august & my pops is 1st august, So gat no option but to celebrate u with u guys.Apy bthday!!!!
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Chuckdee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
Dav.e:

Ma August Peeps Whatz upppp!!! August 21st, Leo Broda C ur l8er.

Hey Dav.e, You are the only birthday mate i have here, glad to meet you.

Keep in touch bro.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by zikabrown(f): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hi people,am an august baby,20th is ma blessed day,will be glad to find my mate.you can holla me on 08033274068.chao
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by idstar(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2009
7th august.
30, still single. hate it
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Jokparo: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2009
good to know that u all are privileged to be part of dis month of history makers and record smashers, when u talk of august u talk of the likes of Michael Jackson (King of pop); Ibrahim Babangida (Icon of Corruption, he did terrible but great things); Speed Merchant-Thierry Henry(Igwe); William Gallas and last but by no means the least, my humble self-Utake Ajokpaoghene (August 23), watch out for my own exploits, it will shake the world positively,
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Bankyo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Hey my people,

aint nothing like an august get together party y dont we nairalanders work an august invitation for an august party
for all augusto's and augustines.

mine happens to be august 16

Happy celebrations people
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by GentleE: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
I was born 8am of the 8th day on the 8th month in the year 1980, emy_8868@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by chic2pimp(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
All those are born in august stand up, stand up. All those are born in august stand uo,stand up grin grin grin grin.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by mimigold: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
@chi nwoye,hi birthday mate,am born on the 26th of August,happy birthday to me in advance,anybody else born on the 26th should holla at me smiley wink tongue
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by breathless(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2009
no21 and freezer are my b'day mates. I'll be celebrating mine out d country 4 d 1st time. Boy, what a day?
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by breathless(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2009
OyinyeGod, u r my b'day mate. Cool wish u all d best in advance
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by breathless(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2009
Dayokanu is also a b'day mate. Stay blessed
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by timmfikk(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2009
Am so happy to have been given Birth to on the 29TH AUGUST, ouch A TRUE VIRGO always find ways so easy in Life,  am a proud baby of yesterday, adult of today and planning to be a successful Group of Tomorrow. TimmFikk
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by shoutin: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2009
anshandy, same here. I was born on the 28th of August. email me at bobbyshoutin@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by minealone(f): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2009
aug 9 is d day! leo to d bones
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Catalog: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2009
Latest video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfy96k5hiQg from the «Catalog of Human Population» is a FREE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFT to ALL 17+ million people born on August 10th or August 11th (for ex., Angie Harmon, Antonio Banderas, Steve Wozniak, ) & to ALL who know them & want to know their secrets! See if your friends recognize someone they know in this video. Have fun!!!
To learn about ANYONE visit http://www.CatalogOfHumanPopulation.org

Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by kenniebaby(f): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
Waoh!!!!!!!! aint i great?am the only Aug 17 her
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Jarus(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
Another famous August birth: M.K.O Abiola
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Austar: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2009
I was born on a special day. The 13th of August.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by sniyi1: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
9th of August.
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by William108(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
[color=#000099] Stepped in2 my 30s yesterday, so you guys gotta R.E.S.P.E.C.T me. I let my family know officially yesterday, in my fiance's presence, that we've both decided the 2GEDA 4EVA thang. She was shocked to the extent of shedding tears. I wan marry. NLs shld wish me good luck
Re: Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. by Angelmart(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
Happy B/Day to all of US.

@Chukxy it can't be only two of u, there are alot of August 16 in the house, which I am one. I wish u all what I wish myself. God's Divine Wisdom and Favour. Thanks be to God that we are live to see another year. kiss smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me / How Best To Act In A Club/party / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.