Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (18362 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by 190: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2008
how to check if your girl really loves you
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by chelseabmw(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2010
there is no way to check if ur girl really loves u.It's hard bro
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Mannylex(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2010
Mess up nd c if she's stil wit u; If u're a student tel her u've got 3xtra years,if u're work,tell her u've bin fired.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by hbabe(f): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2010
@Mannylex. Yes o, something like that. @op, love can only be proved during difficult and trying times. In my opinion real love can only exist between husband and wife. All the love we talk about while dating is lust, sexual attraction, admiration and companionship for comfort. Let something serious happen like losing an arm or a leg, job or some good prospects, getting disfigured, then you will see the so-called love fly out the window.

3 Likes

Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Hanoobaba(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2010
Tell her you have AIDS?
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked to shine your eyes
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2010
Tel her u have an illness which requires ur penis to be cut off 4 u 2 stay alive & that u'll be bankrupt after the surgery.if she stays,u'll know she's not after the se.x & money.it'll work,try it.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2010
freecocoa:

Tel her u have an illness which requires your manliness to be cut off 4 u 2 stay alive & that u'll be bankrupt after the surgery.if she stays,u'll know she's not after the se.x & money.it'll work,try it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Udiculus(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2010
It is rily hard 2 no if a lady luv u or not but with my little experience.U can start by testing her with things u tin can make her disorganise nd if she shows concern nd come out of such situation,den she truly luv u.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by jenibayo(f): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2010
Udiculus:

It is rily hard 2 no if a lady luv u or not but with my little experience.U can start by testing her with things u tin can make her disorganise nd if she shows concern nd come out of such situation,den she truly luv u.

true talk.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by chyk91(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
I dnt think u can actually know if a girl loves u, but dat said if u tell her u are incapacitated nd she sticks around she may actually love u.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
freecocoa:

Tel her u have an illness which requires your manliness to be cut off 4 u 2 stay alive & that u'll be bankrupt after the surgery.if she stays,u'll know she's not after the se.x & money.it'll work,try it.
hihihi, grin grin
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
hmmmmn, its kinda hard. what i think is its waste of time trying to find out if ur girlfriend loves u or not. what you should do is work on urself, be the best kinda man then check if shes the kinda lady you'll like to be with.make sure shes pretty enough for you, check if u guys are compatible and if she has the qualities u want in a woman and other things like genotype, blood group and so on. then u just be a good man and i assure u she'll grow in love with you. as for checking if your gf loves u or not, thats another 4 unit course.

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Ben13: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
freecocoa:

Tell just any girl these, then forget about any relationship. 

Love is only true to this height on movies and M&Bs. . .physically: not as real as this.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by ichommy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hanoobaba:

Tell her you have AIDS?

I LAUGH IN YEMEN grin
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by infobut(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
Yemen people don come?Anyway sha find out what she like about you the most if it is something physical i.e looks, action,trips,property then she does not love you but if it is something which is not physical i.e chracter,chrisma,conduct,principle,attitude and expressions then i think you have got a treasure. wink
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by stint(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2012
infobut: Yemen people don come?Anyway sha find out what she like about you the most if it is something physical i.e looks, action,trips,property then she does not love you but if it is something which is not physical i.e chracter,chrisma,conduct,principle,attitude and expressions then i think you have got a treasure. wink
What if she has read something like your post
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by stint(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Tel her u have an illness which requires ur penis to be cut off 4 u 2 stay alive & that u'll be bankrupt after the surgery.if she stays,u'll know she's not after the se.x & money.it'll work,try it.
don't you think that's a little over the top? my joystick is a happy one . he's got feelings . I can't even Keep him hidden pretending he's been cut off. the dude's got a mind of its own! lol
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by 190: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2012
huh!

how did this my 2008 post make it out alive

who dug it out!!

[size=18pt] stint[/size] angry angry angry
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by chikeorji123(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2012
When u are noting
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by kamkechi(f): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
hbabe:
@Mannylex. Yes o, something like that. @op, love can only be proved during difficult and trying times. In my opinion real love can only exist between husband and wife. All the love we talk about while dating is lust, sexual attraction, admiration and companionship for comfort. Let something serious happen like losing an arm or a leg, job or some good prospects, getting disfigured, then you will see the so-called love fly out the window.
true talk
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm

Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by tck2000(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2019
hbabe:
Apt
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
190:
how to check if your girl really loves you

If she can refuse a rich suitor for your sake.
If she can be with you even when you dont have a job, house, still squattin, she truly loves you. Just that some guys after sticking with them at such times, dump you when the going gets smooth again.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by luvyaself95(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2019
hbabe:

beautiful soul.
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Roroapple: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

If she can be with you even when you dont have a job, house, still squattin, she truly loves you. Just that some guys after sticking with them at such times, dump you when the going gets smooth again.

hello dear am new here but don't really know how this platform wrks but I will love to know better if u don't mind (08172852577) my what's app
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Roroapple: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

hello dear am new here but don't really know how this platform wrks but I will love to know better if u don't mind (08172852577) my what's app cool cool
Re: How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Roroapple:
hello dear am new here but don't really know how this platform wrks but I will love to know better if u don't mind (08172852577) my what's app cool cool

Ok dear.
Will add you up but be sure you're telling the truth that you're new here.

I don't want drama.

(1) (Reply)

These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.