Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? (2620 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? / On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
anyone with a valid explanation because i see no reason why a god would just decide to destroy a whole family just to prove to 'satan that yes this man is my best puppet.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
dayvhid where have u been?
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayvhid:
anyone with a valid explanation because i see no reason why a god would just decide to destroy a whole family just to prove to 'satan that yes this man is my best puppet.
Don't blame the almighty omnipotent smiley, He was just trying to win a bet with the devil so he messed up job perfect life just to tell the devil "oh yeah! Job is loyal to me, i won"(As if the all knowing creator don't know if job would be loyal...He have to messed up his life to be sure). Many people lives were lost because of this childish bet including jobs kids. At last god won the bet and job got double of everything but his seven kids weren't resurrected....Instead the creator gave him brand new kids like they are herds of cattle. Maybe at that time god don't have the power to resurrect, he discovered that power later like smallville wink.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
dayvhid where have u been?
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by CANTICLES: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayvhid:
anyone with a valid explanation because i see no reason why a god would just decide to destroy a whole family just to prove.
a friend of urs came from the UK and visits u , on his visit he called ur son aside and told him : " your dad is a fool, i learnt he sent u to Funaab ..... Why Cant He Sent You to a private university?, why cant he sent to u to Babcock university or Bowen University Or Send U Abroad .. U are missin alot BUT if u can live with me , all this will be addressed&u will fly higher in life" !!! Hearin this the son starts grumbling around , BRO if such a father didnt giv d boy THE CHANCE to live with his friend .... No matter where he goes in life , he wont be complete,even if he is d president of World Bank,he will erroneously feel life wuld av been better if he follow his father's friend !!So Somtimes som things need to be proved ,Satan Takes Job Property::: chalenge Job's integrity in front of many Angels & Job av chance to falsify Satan's claim
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Experiment.
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayvhid:

You lied in your question. Go and read the story of job again and say the truth this time around before we can answer you.
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by davien(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayvhid
The idea of the christian "god" given in the bible is a character of self-praise and self-adoration...with a spice of pride..
It never mattered if 7 of jobs kids' died...as long as "god" is glorified..
Even today in nigeria...it doesn't matter if your relative died in a bomb blast,"god" would still be thanked..
It doesn't matter if tb joshua's synagogue killed hundreds,so long as "god" is glorified...
Afterall...the intended purpose of humans in christian mythology is to serve as puppets...worshipping and praising...
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayvhid:
Dayvhid has seen the light... Congrats bro

But where is our friend mstik?
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2014
CANTICLES:
Sometimes some things needs to be proven. Satan Takes Job Property::: chalenge Job's integrity in front of many Angels & Job av chance to falsify Satan's claim
At the expense of human lives cool

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2014
davien:
Dayvhid
The idea of the christian "god" given in the bible is a character of self-praise and self-adoration...with a spice of pride..
It never mattered if 7 of jobs kids' died...as long as "god" is glorified..
Even today in nigeria...it doesn't matter if your relative died in a bomb blast,"god" would still be thanked..
It doesn't matter if tb joshua's synagogue killed jundreds,so long as "god" is glorified...
Afterall...the intended purpose of humans in christian mythology is to serve as puppets...worshipping and praising... undecided
cool
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by unibenstudent1(m): 1:50am On Nov 09, 2014
He is Yahweh,*bows down to reverence his holy name * ,Yahweh whom is glorious in his splendour,,who alone exists of himself .he uses this man called job to show that he is he ,the he that causes good. And evil,he is the HE,all should bow down now and acknowledge his supremacy ,,yeshua is his son,acknowledge him. Through his son
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2014
herald9:

At the expense of human lives cool

Young man you still don't want to tell yourself the truth about the story of Job.

Satan was the one that destroyed Job's family.

God later replaced much more than satan destroyed. Pls stop twisting it.

An unfavourable condition to one person means a favourable condition to another person. That's life and you have to accept it that way. The death of Job's children gave way for another set of children to come into the family and they enjoyed much more than the former.

Again, God's purpose for creating everything he created is to manifest his glory. At any point he wants to use any of his works(creation) to manifest his glory(which is his reason for creating) he is justified.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2014
herald9:

Dayvhid has seen the light... Congrats bro

But where is our friend mstik?

Why is it that whenever someone questions what he doesn't understand in the bible you people begins to think he wants to join you in atheism? Must everybody act like you? If that's the way you joined atheism it doesn't mean others will act like you. People have various reasons of asking questions. Na wa for all these small boys and girls here.
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by lonelydora: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Thinking
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Ymodulus: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2014
If an individual should read the bible, and needs prove that God is not real, there is one book in the holy bible that above all others, should convince them that either

a) God isn't real or
b) If he is real, he isn't worth worshiping.

And that's the book of Job. Taking a cursory look there are a lot of problems with the story of Job and I'll start by pointing a few:

Job 1:6
it says that the "sons of god" came before him......wait....sons? What about jesus? I thought he was the ONLY begotten son?

Job 1:7
God asks satan where he's been lately and satan replies that he is just been walking around a bit. Wait? God didn't KNOW where satan was ( I thought Christians exception of Jehovah's witnesses claims god is every where. Yet he knew not where Satan was? ).

Job 2:3
God says Job was perfect and upright. Wait? I thought jesus was the only perfect man!

Job 7:9
it says that what goes to the grave shall come up no more. What about all that stuff about busting from the grave?

Job 9:6
It talks about pillars the earth rests upon. Don't know about you, but this wasn't in my science textbook.

Job 37:18
we are told that god spread out the sky and it is hard like a mirror. Hmmmmmm

Job 39:9
we are told about the unicorns! Where is candy mountain Charlie Job?

Job 39:13-17
we are told ostriches are stupid birds who lay eggs and forget about them. They don't care for them and then treat them like they were not hers. Then it goes on to say that they are this way because god make them without understanding. Firstly, ostriches are not stupid and do a very good job of caring for their young. Just another science mistake by the all knowing god.

Job 42:2
Job tells god that he knows god can't do everything.....really?
And finally job lives to be 140. Very impressive

Those points above are few contradictions abut the whole book of Job. Now let's look deep into the story itself.

Satan and God were chatting. Its evidently clear Job was a good guy who had a wife, family and was pretty well off. So Satan says that if he didn't have so much, he wouldn't be so good. So God says, oh really. So Job's family is killed, loses all his wealth, and becomes sickly.
THIS is the god of the christians? To prove a point he murders a good man's family? What did Job do to deserve this? Nothing. God just wanted to prove a point to satan. Just like the god's of Olympus, god apparently, on a whim, kills, destroys, takes, and all in the name of fun.

Despite all this, the part that really makes me mad is that christians FAR from push this book to the hind end of the bible or replace it with something more appropriate, they celebrate this book! They actually march it out and PREACH about it. I've even heard sermons where they talk about how WONDERFUL god is for restoring Job! This is just crazy! In the new testament Job is celebrated as a testament of of perseverance in suffering! WHAT? If it weren't for god and his gambling problem, Job wouldn't have had to suffer OR persevere!

This reminds me of those people who ask for prayer after a bad wreck. I'm wondering why they don't ask for god to not have a wreck in the first place - oh wait...they do. And there are still wrecks. Even christians have wrecks!

So if you ever wonder why bad things happen to good people, just read the book of Job. Maybe god is just having a josh at your expense with satan!.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2014
honourhim:

Young man you still don't want to tell yourself the truth about the story of Job.

Satan was the one that destroyed Job's family.

God later replaced much more than satan destroyed. Pls stop twisting it.

An unfavourable condition to one person means a favourable condition to another person. That's life and you have to accept it that way. The death of Job's children gave way for another set of children to come into the family and they enjoyed much more than the former.
Just hear yourself say this sir...

Where is your conscience?
You mean you people are play toys to your God?
He can fix and dismantle you whenever he wants...

If your wife and children died in a plane crash,how will you feel?

Will marrying a new wife and making new children clear out the memory of them?

NO

The pain will still be there....forever!

So if you dismiss such a tragic event with a wave of the hand... then you're as heartless as your God.

Even as I'm typing this...I feel like bursting into tears...the pain that man Job must have gone through... The sad memory he took back to the grave....Just because the gods wanted to proof a silly point...

Mtcheeeeeew!

Again, God's purpose for creating everything he created is to manifest his glory. At any point he wants to use any of his works(creation) to manifest his glory(which is his reason for creating) he is justified.

WHERE IS THE FREEWILL HERE?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2014
honourhim:

You lied in your question. Go and read the story of job again and say the truth this time around before we can answer you.

What exactly is a lie?

He's going emotional. embarassed
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Lool! How would all powerful God be playing a bet with his creation, devil? sad

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2014
honourhim:

[s]Why is it that whenever someone questions what he doesn't understand in the bible you people begins to think he wants to join you in atheism? Must everybody act like you? If that's the way you joined atheism it doesn't mean others will act like you. People have various reasons of asking questions. [/s]
Stop tagging me as an Atheist.

Not believing in the version of your god doesn't make me one.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2014
herald9:

Just hear yourself say this sir...

Where is your conscience?
You mean you people are play toys to your God?
He can fix and dismantle you whenever he wants...

If your wife and children died in a plane crash,how will you feel?

Will marrying a new wife and making new children clear out the memory of them?

NO

The pain will still be there....forever!

So if you dismiss such a tragic event with a wave of the hand... then you're as heartless as your God.

Even as I'm typing this...I feel like bursting into tears...the pain that man Job must have gone through... The sad memory he took back to the grave....Just because the gods wanted to proof a silly point...

Mtcheeeeeew!

WHERE IS THE FREEWILL HERE?

Young man be reasonble. The reply I gave you was in three parts. First was to correct your lies that God destroyed Job's family. Second was to tell you the realities of life. Third was to tell you God's purpose for creating and how it justify any action he takes on his creation.

I told you that life offers an unfavourable condition to one person while to another person the unfavourable condition becomes favourable. Is this statement a lie? If I die today, all the position I'm occupying in the society will be taken over by others. To my family, it is unfavourable while to the families of those who are occupying my position it is a favourable happening. That's the fact of life that I said you should accept. If you don't likke it can yoou change it? No. You can only be angry.

Coming to God's purpose for creation, you can only be angry about it or join atheism if you like but it doesn't change anything.
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2014
herald9:

Stop tagging me as an Atheist.

Not believing in the version of your god doesn't make me one.
Silly post
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2014
honourhim:

Young man be reasonble. The reply I gave you was in three parts. First was to correct your lies that God destroyed Job's family.
Lol.
Satan destroyed Job's family not God Abi?smiley

if A meets B and ask for permission to murder C and B agrees...
Will B be free of blame?

For A going to B to request for permission shows that B had a certain power to Stop A from committing the act...SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME NOW?

Second was to tell you the realities of life. Third was to tell you God's purpose for creating and how it justify any action he takes on his creation.
hmmmm... pathetic!

You haven't answered my question as to why he claimed to give us freewill in the first place...

He could've just used us as robots...when he's tired of playing with us...he could smash us and create another one.

I told you that life offers an unfavourable condition to one person while to another person the unfavourable condition becomes favourable. Is this statement a lie? If I die today, all the position I'm occupying in the society will be taken over by others. To my family, it is unfavourable while to the families of those who are occupying my position it is a favourable happening. That's the fact of life that I said you should accept. If you don't likke it can yoou change it? No. You can only be angry.

Coming to God's purpose for creation, you can only be angry about it or join atheism if you like but it doesn't change anything.
This doesn't address any issue here...

How does this relate to the story of Job whose family were wiped out in an 'unnatural' way?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2014
honourhim:

Silly post
grin
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Dbestmax(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Dayvhid:
First of all human beings are no puppet...and stop creating d impression that God was proving a point to d devil..tell me who is d devil and why would God be trying to prove a point to him..God was only using satan to still prove a point to all his followers dis day dat would be reading the story.to strenghten their faith in him..That no mata d condition u might find urself in..just remain faithful to him for he will surely see you through...All ye that question God still remember wat he told satan touch not his soul And he moreso blessed Job X2 of all that he lost..I believe dat'l do 4 u..My point. Job's suffering is only bt like a lesson to christians never to lose trust in God for he's still omnipotent and omniscince
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2014
herald9:

Lol.
Satan destroyed Job's family not God Abi?smiley

if A meets B and ask for permission to murder C and B agrees...
Will B be free of blame?

For A going to B to request for permission shows that B had a certain power to Stop A from committing the act...SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME NOW?

hmmmm... pathetic!

You haven't answered my question as to why he claimed to give us freewill in the first place...

He could've just used us as robots...when he's tired of playing with us...he could smash us and create another one.

This doesn't address any issue here...

How does this relate to the story of Job whose family were wiped out in an 'unnatural' way?

May be you think I'm here to defend God or castigate him. I simply told you what is on ground.

God created things to manifest his glory. He used Job's case to manifest his glory. Whether you are angry or not is irrelevant here. He used his creation according to his purpose of creating.

Since after the case of Job, have people stopped dying such painful death?
Job understands God and wasn't angry with him. Rather he said, the Lord giveth and he taketh, let his name be glorified.
You are just crying more than the bereaved.
Again, the freewill God gave you manifests his glory. God is a creator and he creates for his own purpose not your purpose.
Until you people begin to face the hard truth about God you ll keep getting angry with him and it doesn't change anything. God is the boss.

NB
The other fact I stated about life wasn't to defend Job's case. I just mentioned it. Its just a side comment.
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Sheenor: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2014
One of the most overwhelming things about a severe trial can be the sense of isolation. We want to make sure that God knows because when He finds out, surely He’ll do something about it! In Job I we are given a behind-the-scenes look at events of which Job was completely unaware.

God, however, was very much aware of Job and of the wholehearted obedience he sought to render. In fact, God Himself called Satan’s attention to Job. Christ reminded His disciples in Luke 12:6–7 that God, who even takes detailed note of the sparrows, is much more deeply interested in the affairs of His own children. The Father is aware of everything about us down to the smallest detail. Even the hairs of our head are numbered When we are struck with personal tragedy or persecuted for obedience, we can be sure that God knows. This is vitally important to keep in mind to counteract the sense of isolation
and loneliness that will often beset us at such times. “No one understands what I’m going through,” we think. But Jesus Christ does! We have a faithful High Priest who was tested in all ways like us and is therefore able to empathize and give us the needed help (Hebrews 4:15–16).

Though Job could not begin to understand why all of
these things were happening to him, he knew God was aware of it. He did not react, as Satan had predicted, by cursing God. Rather, Job told his wife, “Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?” (Job 2:10).
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by herald9: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2014
@honourhim

It's cool if you choose to be used by what you believe in...

But as for me and my family We'll exercise our freewill till thy kingdom Come cool
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2014
herald9:
@honourhim

It's cool if you choose to be used by what you believe in...

But as for me and my family We'll exercise our freewill till thy kingdom Come cool

grin. My brother I'm not saying you should not use your freewill. I'm using mine too and all of us are using ours. The most important thing is to use it wisely.

When you say you don't believe in my version of God because you feel he allowed evil to happen in the bible does it change anything? No. It only satisfies your emotion. The same evil that took place in the bible and even worse evil than those ones are still happening now. And they happen to everybody including those who believe in different versions of god and those who don't believe in God at all. If detaching our believe in the bible God and switching to other versions of god or no god at all can stop evil from happening in the world then it would ve been a different thing. But here is a case where nothing on ground changes.

For example if a plane crashes, both those who believe in the bible God and those who believe in all-good god and those who don't believe in God at all will all die. So what's the gain in detaching my believe from Jehova God except satisfying my emotions?

I don't engage in unprofitable venture.
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

If an individual should read the bible, and needs prove that God is not real, there is one book in the holy bible that above all others, should convince them that either

a) God isn't real or
b) If he is real, he isn't worth worshiping.

And that's the book of Job. Taking a cursory look there are a lot of problems with the story of Job and I'll start by pointing a few:

Job 1:6
it says that the "sons of god" came before him......wait....sons? What about jesus? I thought he was the ONLY begotten son?

Job 1:7
God asks satan where he's been lately and satan replies that he is just been walking around a bit. Wait? God didn't KNOW where satan was ( I thought Christians exception of Jehovah's witnesses claims god is every where. Yet he knew not where Satan was? ).

Job 2:3
God says Job was perfect and upright. Wait? I thought jesus was the only perfect man!

Job 7:9
it says that what goes to the grave shall come up no more. What about all that stuff about busting from the grave?

Job 9:6
It talks about pillars the earth rests upon. Don't know about you, but this wasn't in my science textbook.

Job 37:18
we are told that god spread out the sky and it is hard like a mirror. Hmmmmmm

Job 39:9
we are told about the unicorns! Where is candy mountain Charlie Job?

Job 39:13-17
we are told ostriches are stupid birds who lay eggs and forget about them. They don't care for them and then treat them like they were not hers. Then it goes on to say that they are this way because god make them without understanding. Firstly, ostriches are not stupid and do a very good job of caring for their young. Just another science mistake by the all knowing god.

Job 42:2
Job tells god that he knows god can't do everything.....really?
And finally job lives to be 140. Very impressive

Those points above are few contradictions abut the whole book of Job. Now let's look deep into the story itself.

Satan and God were chatting. Its evidently clear Job was a good guy who had a wife, family and was pretty well off. So Satan says that if he didn't have so much, he wouldn't be so good. So God says, oh really. So Job's family is killed, loses all his wealth, and becomes sickly.
THIS is the god of the christians? To prove a point he murders a good man's family? What did Job do to deserve this? Nothing. God just wanted to prove a point to satan. Just like the god's of Olympus, god apparently, on a whim, kills, destroys, takes, and all in the name of fun.

Despite all this, the part that really makes me mad is that christians FAR from push this book to the hind end of the bible or replace it with something more appropriate, they celebrate this book! They actually march it out and PREACH about it. I've even heard sermons where they talk about how WONDERFUL god is for restoring Job! This is just crazy! In the new testament Job is celebrated as a testament of of perseverance in suffering! WHAT? If it weren't for god and his gambling problem, Job wouldn't have had to suffer OR persevere!

This reminds me of those people who ask for prayer after a bad wreck. I'm wondering why they don't ask for god to not have a wreck in the first place - oh wait...they do. And there are still wrecks. Even christians have wrecks!

So if you ever wonder why bad things happen to good people, just read the book of Job. Maybe god is just having a josh at your expense with satan!.

Boi u really do suck..

Im not a xtian

But ama still jump in

Ure denying d existence of God
So can u tell me how u came into this world
Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dbestmax:

First of all human beings are no puppet...and stop creating d impression that God was proving a point to d devil..tell me who is d devil and why would God be trying to prove a point to him..God was only using satan to still prove a point to all his followers dis day dat would be reading the story.to strenghten their faith in him..That no mata d condition u might find urself in..just remain faithful to him for he will surely see you through...All ye that question God still remember wat he told satan touch not his soul And he moreso blessed Job X2 of all that he lost..I believe dat'l do 4 u..My point. Job's suffering is only bt like a lesson to christians never to lose trust in God for he's still omnipotent and omniscince
so whhat you're tryna say is that the death of jobs children is a lesson but unto whom?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? by honourhim: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dayvhid:
so whhat you're tryna say is that the death of jobs children is a lesson but unto whom?

Its a lesson for satan himself and a lesson for all of us who read the story.

For satan its a lesson that there are people who can love God even if God takes away their children, wealth and health from them. People who cannot yield or bow to the machinations of satan.

To us human

Its a lesson to us children of God that satan cannot do us anything beyond what God permits him to do.

Its a lesson to us that God gives and God can take, all to his glory.

Its a lesson to us that God can take and latter replace much more than taken.

Its a lesson how to be faithful to God.

Its a lesson to us that no matter the extent the devil fights us, God will give us victory at the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/15 / The Hidden Doctrine Of The Rapture - Jack Kelley / 20 Muslim Inventions That Shaped Our World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.