Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart (2019 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Photo: Not All Tall Men Are Enjoying The Way These Dwarf Man Is Enjoying / Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2008
I fell in love with a woman whom I gave total control of my heart and now she is having fun playing with it. I thought she was an old experienced lady who will be ready to settle but alas she is teaching me the rudiment of the game called LOVE. In sincerity she means everything to me, I have built my world around her and when she finally realizes this,she is now using it to her advantage. She has started double dating. She has started to keep things from me. And the bombshell, she fell into a fit of uncontrollable anger when I tried browsing through her phone. She went as far as biting me in the bid to get her phone back. The overall truth is I am still madly in love with her and presently I am lost. Can anybody help me out,
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
She bit you to get her phone back? Are you dating a dog or what?
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by Mike77(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2008
My Guy thats how they behave ooo, If you know that you dont want to die young you better allow her to go away and start a new life cos, if you die today she will continue with her own life. So just forget about her and be focus
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by omega25red(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
Love hurts when you have more invested in it than the person you are loving. Honestly the writing is on the wall and you already know what is going on. You need to be strong and leave her alone. yes i know it is easy to say that but i have expirienced that hurt just like almost everyone else on here. you have to be strong and dont let this get you down besides there are too many women in this world who would be more than willing to settle down with you (i hope) so go out get some drinks and enjoy your life
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by smooooooth: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
xkanty:

I fell in love with a woman whom I gave total control of my heart and now she is having fun playing with it. I thought she was an old experienced lady who will be ready to settle but alas she is teaching me the rudiment of the game called LOVE. In sincerity she means everything to me, I have built my world around her and when she finally realizes this,she is now using it to her advantage. She has started double dating. She has started to keep things from me. And the bombshell, she fell into a fit of uncontrollable anger when I tried browsing through her phone. She went as far as biting me in the bid to get her phone back. The overall truth is I am still madly in love with her and[b] presently I am lost[/b]. Can anybody help me out,

after giving your heart, did u give her the map too, cos that one go hard to help u, as u are lost so.
well my advise, just forget this girl, its not worth it abeg. jesus don die for you die for her, why u wan come kill yourself for her again. haba.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
God knows I have considered all you've said,but it is not helping. I made up my mind to forget about her, then someone gave me a rude shock today, said he has been seeing her with a new guy and we had our misunderstanding last week Sunday. Tell me what to do to forget her, Thats the sure panacea for this broken heart of my mine.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by smooooooth: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
see i understand what u are feeling, but the truth be told i know girls like that, dont even think of her as your babe, they take pleasure in inflicting pain on people when they know u love them. infact dnt try talking her outta of it, that is who she is and what is destined to do. get your mind off her, she will cheat for live, even if she tells u she has changed no blive broda, cos when u start having faith again she will break it again.

just see as as a sex object, have you fun, rwesponsibly and dnt think of her that much. or u end up hurting your self.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
Thanks guys,it is great to have people to share your thought and pains with. Thanks for sharing. Big up to Nairaland.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by iice(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
You take back what is yours.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by sistawoman: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
how old are you and how old is she?
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by inbox(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
[sup][/sup] Are you dating a dog or what?
definitely a dog
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ sista
I'm 31 and she is 26

@iice
What is that?
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by sistawoman: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2008
xkanty:

@ sista
I'm 31 and she is 26

@iice
What is that?

how did you think she was old and settled at 26?
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by Ebiz4real(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2008
HEY GUY GO to www.cureforheartbreaks..com and get more tips on to over come it
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
@sista
Dont really get what you mean.
But what i mean is I believe she was old enough to understand that it is high time she settle down for marriage.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by sistawoman: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
xkanty:

@sista
Dont really get what you mean.
But what i mean is I believe she was old enough to understand that it is high time she settle down for marriage.

I was just quoting you in your opening paragraph.

Did yall have a conversation that this was moving toward marriage?

Has she recently brought to your attention areas of concern that need to be adressed?

Was she double dating while yall were dating?

Was this r/s an exclusive r/s or did you "think" it was?

She was seen out with the other dude so that it would get back to you. When we are hurting we want yall to hurt more. I am so glad this tactic really does work. Often times we, women, debate if this is really working for the guy. I am not glad you are sad, but glad that i know it works.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
Thanks Eben, its nice to know people cares.
@ sista
I've never been serious in settling down as that. I was ready to give it my best shot. God is my witness I dont know if she was seeing the guy when we were dating but it seems she has it all planned.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by teeboyy: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ poster

Guy i support Mikel77 in what he said. You better forget her before you get yourself killed over a lady that is WORTHLESS than you do.
If you are not careful with the way you are going, Am afraid YOU WILL JUST DIE THROWAY
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2008
In my dictionary, love ain't forced. if you know you can't handle it, then get yourself outta of it before you get burnt. phew.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by StephenP(m): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2008
I'm gon' look at the opposite side and ask, why were you browsing through her phone in the first place? What did you expect?
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by iice(f): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2008
xkanty:

@iice
What is that?

Your heart
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2008
@ stephen
To put it straight as it happened,she always have fun going through my phone. She always have an excuse for going through my phone. She used to have a phone that has this coding device, that which you can't gain access to without her consent. Then she bought this new one that does not have that device. So when she saw her phone in my hand and she knows that I can gain access she went mad.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2008
@iice
Thanks darling. I am very happy and relieved. It is nice to share my feelings and more nice to hear people share their views on my problem.
To be sincere, she doesn't seem to be an ache again, I am getting over her.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by sas2chat4(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2008
@xkanty
i quite undestand your plight. it's better to have a broken r/ship other than having a broken home. if she does this to you during your r/ship, expect the worst when you both settle down as couples. think & act fast b4 it's too late. smiley
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2008
@sas
Thanks man,as at yesterday I was so down that I dont know what to do but seeing your responses has been a great help. Thanks to you all, I think I am ready to live on without her.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by tngtech(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2008
@poster

You still be ta ta (baby). You better take control of your love or the love will take control of you.
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by xkanty: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2008
To you all
Once beaten twice shy.
It wont happen again smiley wink cheesy grin cool kiss
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by firstlady4(f): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2008
@ poster
Is like you have one serious problem with her and that is why she decide to go out.
think about it
A mature girl will not act that way except there is something wrong with the guy. Some thing like, lipsrsealed
You know na
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by micklplus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ poster
I am so sorry about what happened to u.
For real, i will rather u take it real cool and other things will fall into place for u. I think u dont have to do anything other than for u to just move on. Leverage on areas where u made mistakes, learn from experience and get involved with other things. other things here are all encompassing !!! it could be ur job, project and it can even be other babe.

Once things have taken this dimension, there is nothing much u can do about it . It is painful as it were but, do u have to keep hurting urself for someone that is now with another guy

Please, take it that, u aint losing jack ! take it that, u are better off without her. take it that, more great things are yet to be unleashed in your life !

Move on bro and i wish u the very best of luck.

Cheers
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by Rogo: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
if they break your heart can you live
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by 8ball(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

In my dictionary, love ain't forced. if you know you can't handle it, then get yourself out of of it before you get burnt. phew.

seconded,the earlier the berra, words
Re: She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart by greatgut(f): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
you allowed a woman break ur heart in this present day 9ja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Go Back To Ur Boyfriend After He Has Hit U Several Times? / Am I A Fool / Help Am Addicted To Short Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.