Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517466 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2008
what is 'unthinkable'?

we lost 4-1 to liverpool, so bloomin what?

you guys always want to fashion a mountain out of a mole hill. Losing 4-1 is no biggy cool

rats like debojyde come out now to talk crap? Just typical

I support my gunners till death cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Islander(f): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
ROFLMSAO, ermmm. I always knew the ONLY thing a gay man is good at is "shaking what his momma gave him" at the Gay Parade, Wenger I have just pointed you to your destiny, now take a hint gay. You suck,

Where is my "friend" Viera? Come at me now, I am waiting. Your captain is a "batty buoy" He sucks!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by anusule(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
arsene too dey fuckup. angry fielding them theo walcott and those small boys against tottenham, in a semi-final match
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
These are the types of crazy mistakes Arsenal makes in Premierleague that always cost them allot. They are making the same right now.

A club thrashed you @ your own home why the hell did you underestimate them @ their home.

Wenger needs to check himself.

Advice from a Manchester United fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ debosky,
u lost 4-1 to liverpool. liverpool is a big club. one of the big 4 clubs in england. tottenham is where on the table?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
Now they are fighting themselves.

Bartender and Gallas.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
Why, has it been along time to forget when manUtd lost to Middlesbrough 4-1.Anyway that's one of my concern, this will gear the gunners up to go all out.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DD5: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
Wenger fired for what?

He is simply learning a new lesson, this young 'uns are not good enough to face a full Totenham team. That Walcott has not improved and most likely wont, that Bendtner is no good and shld be loaned out to FC Copenhagen.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
@cougar

Why are you listening to him? Aw can someone say it's not a big deal to lose 4-1?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
tottenham is our lifelong rival who havent beaten us in donkey years, we were due for a hiding from them - simple law of averages cool

how is losing in the CC semis equal to making mistakes in the prem?

I repeat, these boys need a hiding to get them matured! cool

MU lost to AC last season and still lifted the trophy, this is simply part of the learning curve cool

@ folahann thanks for that reminder wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by anusule(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
nigeria and arsenal have the same thing in common. hope chelsea is also beaten tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2008
I need a TV technician right away My TV has gone crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says Tottenham 4 Arsenal 1 This TV is mad.

Or are we watching Arsenal Kiev? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debojyde(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2008
debosky:

what is 'unthinkable'?

we lost 4-1 to liverpool, so bloomin what?

you guys always want to fashion a mountain out of a mole hill. Losing 4-1 is no biggy cool

rats like debojyde come out now to talk crap? Just typical

I support my gunners till death cool

Dude, don,t get all souped up. I just gave my 2 cents.

And does adebayor think he is in an Ultimate Fighting Championship, what with this eagle claw move he just made. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DD5: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ Anusule, Chelsea will never lose 4-1 to any team. Even if you get beat it shld not be a thrashing.
Its not all bad news, we have learnt a lesson that we are not invincible afterall. Trust Arsene to plug our gaps.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ nateevs,
wenger has just blown his chance to win something this season. the premiership belongs to man utd. ac milan's gaffer will be watching this match and licking his lips. the fa cup is far away from wenger. so there's no realistic chance of arsenal winning anything this season.

5-1 and game over.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2008
This is a bad dream !!!!!!!!!!!!! Goners/Gayners/gooners for life
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2008
Disasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 5-1
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
Cougar:

@ nateevs,
wenger has just blown his chance to win something this season. the premiership belongs to man utd. ac milan's gaffer will be watching this match and licking his lips. the fa cup is far away from wenger. so there's no realistic chance of arsenal winning anything this season.

I will gladly remind you of these words come May 2008 cool

so DD finally reveals his allegiance grin are you chief muppeto software reincarnated? grin

losing is good! cool

We needed a shaking up and now its done, frankly counting the wins against Spurs was getting to be an albatross, now they've beaten us, we can go on another 21 games without defeat at their hands grin

@ debo (namesake) its all good my man, I thought you were one of the resident loonies around here.

feel free to chip in objective analysis wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2008
Daviddylan

Please I have a question for based your blog? How do I get you?

It is more like assistance.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DD5: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2008
Sad fact but true Cougar. The only way we win the premiership is that Man U suddenly cock up at the last minute.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DD5: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
Nazzyon see how u blew my cover. grin what's ur question?

5-1 Wenger back to the drawing board. Sack Bendtner ASAP, send Walcott back to S'ton were he belongs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
Bleep Theo

Bleep Diaby

Adebayor, I promise over the next two weeks not to abuse you again, at least you some showed fighting spirit.

Wenger, you waited too long to make the changes.

Disaster!

People who have not spoken to me in years are texting me and laughing, bunch of muppets.

Islander are you still alive? I thought your diseased honeypot would have finished you off by now.

angry angry angry

I am in a fighting mood tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
Now come and quote history. 1 down. . . . 3 to go. You will soon understand that trophies are very important. Talk talk talk about how fancy the game play is . . . no trophies.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
Bleep Theo

Bleep Diaby

Adebayor, I promise over the next two weeks not to abuse you again, at least you some showed fighting spirit.

Disaster!

People who have not spoken to me in years are texting me and laughing, bunch of muppets.

Islander are you still alive? I thought your diseased honeypot would have finished you off by now.

angry angry angry

I am in a fighting mood tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
How do you pay for your blog?

I am on Wordpress but it seem as if you're on Blogger.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
This is totally disgraceful. I dont even know what to say tonight. embarassed embarassed embarassed

We win some, we lose some. Tonight is not just the night. embarassed embarassed

Gunner Pataki cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DD5: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2008
Nwa mama, based on this showing most teams have lost the fear of Wenger's team. Juande Ramos has exposed Martin Jol to be a very poor coach . . . same players completely different perfomance.

Nazzyon, blogger is free. But i pay for my domain name.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Dreloaded(f): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
Up Chelsea!

*runs away*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
debosky:

losing is good! cool

The above is the best line of the night.Another Debosky classic! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ nateevs,
arsenal's story can be described as . . . .so near yet so far. who could have thought the same arsenal we saw at the start of the season would concede 5 goals.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
Vieira:

Bleep Theo
Bleep Diaby
Disaster!

The way the cookies crumble.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
Yes, the Domain.

How much does it cost?

And sorry I blew your cover

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.