Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (513982 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
They showed Arsenal how to score an early goal.

Now Arsenal needs to score 2 to Win.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
The EPL may just be a 2 horse race if Arsenal does not win this match.

There's a lot of time though, it's only 20mins in the game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dapsycool(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
Oh happy day
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
E no to late. make una go rent F Ljungberg

E don score for Westham
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dapsycool(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2008
Why i dislike arsenal pass devil? hmmm,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2008
Eduardo - Injury

Adebayor - Hair problem

You should know by now that your coach needs to spend money on atleast 1 more striker.

Oma she o. RED CARD ke
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2008
Diaby is sent off for a nasty tackle.

He stepped on the guys ankle.

It's a definite red card, Diaby clearly left the ball and stepped on the guy.

The ball was before the guy's leg and Diaby would have got to it if he wanted to
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2008
D bloke don forget sey him no dey Arsenal kicthen sey na away match him dey play.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2008
The WOE continues for the Gaynners.

73 RED CARDS under Arsene Wenger. . .
One goal down. . . .
It gets better and better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2008
TWO goals!!!

Deflected in by Gallas I think grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2008
Wait is this a curse?

Taylor 2 goals
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2008
It was deflected in by Gallas

Dillydallying in defence by Flamini. . .it was a lucky goal again, but Matty WAS in the right spot to take the chance.

Its over peeps, no point deceiving ourselves any longer.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SamMilla1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2008
reebok stadium, the gunners nightmare,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
Now I think McOmo knows it's over. . . Now I am convinced they will be 4th . .

Fabregas said everyone wants us to lose. . . welcome to the Muorinho Chelsea mate. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2008
debosky:

Its over peeps, no point deceiving ourselves any longer.

Na true.

You guys disappointed Avram Grant who believed Arsenal can still win this season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
and Flamini skies it at a crucial point. cry

What a day, what a ground. sad

If nothing happens by 15 mins in the second half, take off Cesc and RVP to protect them. There is nothing to play for in this game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Chacal
Did you see wenger face at half time. . ? He made Avram Grant look like Brad Pitt. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
Nateevs
Nice one on FabregASS grin

Debosky
It's ok dude, you guys are used to trophy barren seasons so this wont be a difficult pill to swallow grin

The game is still on though, you never know what could happen during the 2nd half.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2008
well what can i say sad cry

we caused this ourselves sad cry

God what is happening to Us cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2008
Poor Gallas. This truly is a disaster for Arsenal. I expected the usual draw,but 2-0? I really don't see how those un-coordinated players i just watched on that pitch are going to get out of this one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
mukina2:

Arsenal need fulltime strikers and not those who perform during the rainy seasons and loose all strength in every other season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
nazzyon:

Arsenal need fulltime strikers and not those who perform during the rainy seasons and loose all strength in every other season.

The thots of the losing fan. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2008
mukina2:

Easy, we were linked with Anelka but we refused to get him even when it was plain he wanted to join us.
We were linked with Tevez, we allowed Man U to nip in and get him.
We've had the chance to strengthen the squad but we foolishly refused. We're simply paying the price.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2008
Full time strikers from where?Wenger ain't spending nothing.He believes so much in his ability to create soccer geniuses from nothing that he fails to realize when extra help is desperately needed.Its obvious now that Henry was the reason for most of Arsenal's successes in the past.
Bendtner and RVP are showing zero signs of converting any chances they get,that is,if they get them.Honestly i think its still very possible that Arsenal concedes yet another goal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2008
I know about 3 - 5 Arsenal fans who joined either Manchester United or other clubs before the problem gots  to this.

We don dey shout sey we still get space for ex Arsenal fans to join us @ Old Trafford.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2008
It's so terrible even Chelsea and ManU can manage a draw and still be fine. . . I was really counting on these guys to disturb Manu for us, but it now looks as if we have to count on Aston Villa, WestHam or Blackburn.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2008
Gosh,see the look on Arsene's face. Like he just lost his entire family in a fire grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2008
Did Man Utd lose at reebok this season?

Reebok is always a nightmare for ManUtd and Arsenal

Let's see how the 2nd half goes. I'd rather we have Arsenal in this race.

I don't want use to battle it out with Utd alone.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin
More losses to ur elbow

Now you have lost 3 with plenty draws. Once upon a time, they were 8 points ahead with a game in hand, but today, they are 9 points behind embarassed
No condition is permanent grin grin grin

the woes have just begun, it will continue until Wengay starts spending like SAF and the other coaches.
Technically, hes good but why gamble?
why prosecute EPL, UCL and the other local championships with a lean squad?
it beats me, he should be told to buckle up.

Now, i hope the Gaynners can now understand what we have been saying since the beginning of the league

"a league is not won 2 -3 months into the league" need i say more?
i'll always be here to torment you ass-holess grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

I don't get it

why do u all feel its over undecided

come off it y'all wink

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER . . . .THE GROUND IS SLIPPERY AND THE MIGHTY MIGHT YET FALL cool

I agree with Kit - Its not quite over yet  

At this juncture, i dont know whether i should start laughing in Espana or Francais, see delusion in different formular, shapes and sizes!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2008
At this juncture, i don't know whether i should start laughing in Espana or Francais, see delusion in different formular, shapes and sizes!!

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2008
Bolton are messing up sef.If they were serious they should have truly buried Arsenal by now.Arsenal's defense is so asleep.Bolton's just missing chances.
Gaynners thinking it ain't over,trust me,it is wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.