Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (514301 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Cassiel

Say what? There are 'ways and means' of verifying. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dapsycool(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2008
Debosky and the other ass shit, shut up and go to bed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Debo
why u dey sharrap me now?
abeg i no do anyffin ooo grin grin
How u see that una keeper(Aluminium) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2008
Lordy,lots of indecent proposals in the house. Talk about a red hot devil grin grin grin

@debosky/4play
I've got an owner o,lemme announce it now. And he will so rip your lascivious tongues out of your buccal cavities so fast you won't have time to say 'we crashed out tonight'. Go look somewhere else,k? tongue grin

I'm out.Dream on,boyz cool

@muki
Warn your boys o.Arsenal lose match,na me come be consolation prize? olorun ma je
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2008
dapsycool:

Debosky and the other ass shit, shut up and go to bed.

In case you cant read, this is an ARSENAL thread. It is not by force to post. Thank you.

Debo, you sef, don't you hear word? Stop e-womanising abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Cassiel

As long as you haven't walked down the aisle,there is still hope.

No mind Debosky,The Horn Dog. grin His own na obsessive compulsive womanizing disorder. sad I think Dr Kit should be prescribing some medication for him.

Take care of those twins,one of these days,I might pop into town to bask in their warmth. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2008
Dapsycool
watch your language ,this is a sports thread

Cass
let them be . .they need consolation na wink

Imani Dear
let it go kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Mukina, thanks for taking care of dappsycool.

Gosh it has not been Arsenal's night with all these other club fans on our case.

4Play, i see you have decided to join your brother debosky in his mischievous ways  lipsrsealed. Thats what friends are for, eh?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dapsycool(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2008
Praise God, first time mukina actually directed a message to me for over a year,after our world war 4, wow! I'm so happy, even if it's not the best words.Mukina i'll try to be a good boy. Imani, sorry still remains your case.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
Imani
No problem wink

I am gutted, heart broken , you name it cry cry its so sad

at least some of them are offline sad
i know by tomorrow here will be circus cry

now i know why most gunners can't stand Eboue angry

Dapsy
keep it that way smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Imani

What? I'm just looking after a fellow manc, especially with male predators around.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dapsycool(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2008
Mukina modify my username name, it's D to the A to the P.S.Y and not dappysy. That id means alot o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kaydee(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2008
Adebayor is a sh*t striker.A one-legged Kanu is better.Bendtner woulda done better if given equal opportunity.Eboue should go back to his normal position because we've been conceding more cheap goals since Toure plays right back.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
Dappsycool, you know what? knock yourself out.

Anyway, i have sympathized with the Arsenal enough today, the night comes, when no man can "work".

4play, i leave you with the words " it looks like a dog, smells like a dog, it is a dog" tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
4 Play:

@Cassiel

As long as you haven't walked down the aisle,there is still hope.

No mind Debosky,The Horn Dog. grin His own na obsessive compulsive womanizing disorder. sad I think Dr Kit should be prescribing some medication for him.

Take care of those twins,one of these days,I might pop into town to bask in their warmth. wink

Fuckkkin Hell, IMAN/4play, you are a damn pervert grin grin grin.

Just look at the way, you are fantasizing about some unknown breast  grin grin. Do you even know if her cup size can enter ur mouth and on the flip side do you even know if the size of the Kegs  is massive enough to chase you into the forbidden wilderness grin grin

Bask in their warmth ke?  tongue Are you saying you want to use Cassiels boobs as a duvet/blanket. Haha, this one na die oooo

Abeg i fit join? grin Hope the "thing" go gree size our 2 with Debosky coming in as a Sub for you, cos me i no go gree comot grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2008
I think we need to get rid of 'em player that play shiiit all season and bribe us with super cameos(erm, that's bout senda and Diaby not Tio)
I think Thoe's biggest cameo just got wasted. It coulda been career changing
I think all Arsenal fans round the globe need to sign on a chain letter to beg Wenger to give us a trophy.
I think we need a Sport Director at Arsenal. At least there'll be sumone Le Prof will have to report to.
I think I'm on the line of hating Wenger now, thank goodness I was at Emirates today, his artifact keeps me going.
I think I need to keep ma cool now so pips don't start prescribing drugs for me. . .  cheesy

@All
I'm in a killer mood this night, all hapiness should die
otherwise angry angry angry wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
@rikkyjen

I have been hearing nothing but good things about her chest.Her own dey confirmed.Her other moniker na WAMCO(West African Milk Co). shocked

I be Breast Man myself so there are a million things I could do with a pair of Babylons. cool

Make you take your tally and join the queue. grin Na first come,first served.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by delboy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
I'm at a loss, totally distraught after watching my beloved ARSENAL, 7mins from glory capitulate all becos of our error-prone defense. It will take a while to get over this heartbreak. Reminds me of the loss to the same shyte team back in 2001 FA cup final.

Once a GOONER, always a GOONER.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2008
4-play, Riky and Debo

from gunners only to breasts only?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2008
4 Play:

@rikkyjen

I have been hearing nothing but good things about her chest.Her own dey confirmed.Her other moniker na WAMCO(West African Milk Co). shocked

I be Breast Man myself so there are a million things I could do with a pair of Babylons. cool

Make you take your tally and join the queue. grin Na first come,first served.

Ol'Boy, If Na WAMCO then am on the queue! No Be WAMCO dey produce Peak Milk so?  grin grin grin, If Na yeye Cowbell Milk, i for leave you all by urself  grin grin grin. Infact, i for add prayer points for you but with this WAMCO moniker thingy, Olboy,am inside ooo, but the fear be say a breastman like ya go leave carcass and left over for me.   grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bgees(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2008
First of all,i'd like to thank rafa,stevie G and dem boyz for givin us d braggin rights.
I really hate to taunt u guys,but Bleep,i will.
Chuckdee4 said some crazy things about liverpool after d 1st leg. Now he is forced to swallow his tongue. I hope he goes on a hunger strike.now u should know our anfield can be on an european night.

Mc Omo also said torres was a small game player,but el'nino actually sat down and composed himself in ur 18 yard box and took d 2nd goal. TORRES IS A GREAT PLAYER ANYDAY.
Arsenal startd like they could pull down d roof and later got tired and that buttresses my point:ARSENAL EXCEL IN GAMEPLAY BUT WE ARE MASTERS OF THE GAME PLAN,OUR GAMEPLAN HARDLY FAILS!

Now only man utd stand btw us and d trophy.they are the only team we fear. I wish roma can upturn them or barca or schalke can do the dirty work by knockin out man utd.
Anyway,just like banner said: SCOUSERS RULE THE WORLD!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2008
well . . .what else is there to say  

THIS HAS DEFINED OUR SEASON . . . SO fAR AND YET TOO FAR OFF  embarassed

Wenger had no business not winning 3 out of the trophies available this season . . .but PRIDE unmaketh our man angry

when u refuse to buy playesr to beef up ur squad this is what u get . . .A BENCH THAT IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT AND A FATIGUED TEAM THAT PLAY WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT  sad

GRANTED. . . UEFA HAD ALWAYS HAD BAD BELLE FOR aRSENAL COS WAHT EXPLAINS THAT PENALTY GIVEN AGAINST TOURE. . .THATS WAY TOO ABSURD, THE idiot ref should be castrated , . . angry

Gallas and Toure have been instrumental to our season tat has turned sour . . .wvwn if per adventre we win the EPL by mistake or miracle . . .THEY OUGHT TO BE THOROUGHLY SANCTIONED FOR MEN OF THEIR CALIBRE TO HAVE MADE STUPID MISTAKES SEASON LONG . . .[/b]FOOLS !!!  embarassed

WALCOTT OH WALCOTT !!1 m loving you , , hope u can continue this blistering form   even Lennon will pale into insignificance  wink

what do I say about Eboue that y'all havent said   I swear  . . .  lipsrsealed

@Kaydee

I wont want to trade words with u .       . . .but if u rant on about Adebayor . . .then get ready to habve me on. . . . . cool

Flamini got injured and Mascherano got his mojo on  shocked see how Wenger wasted Gilberto on the bench  shocked

even Fabregas played suubduedly at times during the game as Flam had been subbed . . .like hie didnt have faith in Gilberto  

all i all . . .[b]I REMAIN WHO I AM . . .ALL ANTI-GUNNERS SHOULD GO AND MUD !!!!
  cool  grin  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bgees(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2008
First of all,i'd like to thank rafa,stevie G and dem boyz for givin us d braggin rights.
I really hate to taunt u guys,but Bleep,i will.
Chuckdee4 said some crazy things about liverpool after d 1st leg. Now he is forced to swallow his tongue. I hope he goes on a hunger strike.now u should know our anfield can be on an european night.

Mc Omo also said torres was a small game player,but el'nino actually sat down and composed himself in ur 18 yard box and took d 2nd goal. TORRES IS A GREAT PLAYER ANYDAY.
Arsenal startd like they could pull down d roof and later got tired and that buttresses my point:ARSENAL EXCEL IN GAMEPLAY BUT WE ARE MASTERS OF THE GAME PLAN,OUR GAMEPLAN HARDLY FAILS!

Now only man utd stand btw us and d trophy.they are the only team we fear. I wish roma can upturn them or barca or schalke can do the dirty work by knockin out man utd.
Anyway,just like banner said: SCOUSERS RULE THE WORLD!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2008
when u refuse to buy playesr to beef up your squad this is what u get . . .A BENCH THAT IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT AND A FATIGUED TEAM THAT PLAY WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT

@ Kitaun

Sincerely Kit, i warned and hraped on this. I remember always dissing Y'all about your bench.

I remeber calling your bench "Hey You playas and Sankwa players" but you and Debo always say Yada blah Yada

Loyika even had the gall to Type. "Sit Back and Admire"

Kit, seriously did you think your squad would have taken Y'all to the summit of the EPL or the UEFA? shocked shocked

I can't blame you, actually as an anti-assnal fan i bought into Y'alls delusion too! I always thot you guys can never win the league or the Europa trophy. But i believed you guys wont go trophyless. Infact i thot you guys would knick one of 'em Home cups (FA or Carling) Alas, i even over-estimated your Boiz!!

Sincerely, man to man,bench to bench. How do you think Assnal would have won the league?

Imagaine your subs: Diaby, Walcott, Bendtner, Traore, SendERRORS. . .  Compare to Uniteds: JS Park, Nani, Anderson, Silvestre, Saha. . . . . .Compare to 'em Chavs: SWP, Ferreira, Anelka, Kalou and even wastepipe Sheva!

Dont get me wrong, in each of this three teams, we can single out wastepipes and useless players a la, Oshea, Flethcher, Ben Haim, Sidwell.  But the Wastepipes baggages Assnal carries ouweighs any of the Top 4!!!.

Dr Kit, Go figure, Am glad you have your foot in your mouth and an egg in your face. Its quite good to see someone of your calibre on Nairaland to fall on the ground with a flatface and with a thumping sound.  grin grin

We shall all meet here again next season and the irony of it all is that even though Wenger fails to buy "QUALITY" players as he has failed to do in the past 2 seasons, you folks and lots would still insist and believe that Assnal would bag the Quaddruple trophies!!!. Well, who knows next season may be the Quadruple trophyless season for Y'all tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2008
@debo/rikky/4play
Obviously your mothers deprived you depraved societal degenerates when you were idiotic babies. Debo's way of dealing with his team's hopeless loss is resorting to making stupid,imbecilic cracks about boobs,and the rest of you decided to join in,right? Go meet your hooker excuses for girlfriends if y'all are that desperate(that is,if even hookers stoop low enough to give you dumb doofuses any bit of attention).

4play,as a fellow Manc i am disappointedtongue

rikkyjen,you hypocritical slob,you've decided to get in my bad books,right?Game on dearie.I'm the worst enemy you could ever hope for,i assure you tongue cool

debosky,i'm never going to be included in your string of failed YIM relationships,ok?Guess a pathetic loser like you that cannot score with the ladies in real life finds satisfaction in e-chasing.And to think i ever thot you had a sensible head on your stumpy shoulders.Why am i not surprised,afterall you exist in the gaynner camp,obviously the dumbest of them all.The Incredible Hulk in all his gory green glory has got better chances with a girl than you ever will. This girl right here sees an orangutan in much better light than you,myopic pervert tongue cool

@muki
Don't blame me for whatever i put on this thread because i called your attention to these dumb asses and you said 'they need consolation'. So watch me 'console' grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bgees(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2008
Arsenal fans take heart.
It was due to inexperience on the part of the coach! Not d players.
Ask ur self,how many games of this magnitude has wenger won?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2008
rikkyjen,you hypocritical slob,you've decided to get in my bad books,right?Game on dearie.I'm the worst enemy you could ever hope for,i assure you

Hei, don't tell me you got crossed and angry with the "Boobsy Yarns". Honestly, i thought you were enjoying the teasing and the ribbing grin grin grin. Okay, for instance you called me Dearie!! tongue How do you want me to know if all this facades you put up is not mere fronting grin grin. On the flip side, you might be luring me to you, who knows? grin grin grin

Worst enemy ke?

You carry fire for head? If you carry fire sef, have got enough water to quench and douse the fire off your head! tongue tongue.

Bad books?

Hahaha, so you keep statutory records? ?. Then i should be afraid,. .  because people who have bad books are known to be the "Flying ones".  Abi u get wings for flying? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2008
@rikkyjen
Keep analyzing every sentence i make.I see they fascinate you tongue If people are making fools of themselves,do you have to join them? Even if i was taking the ribbing lightly at first,who involved you? Oh,you forgot the object of d ribbing could get pissed if it got too far,right?
Dude,read and digest this.I got nuthin against teasing and ribbin',but there-is-a-limit(which you guys would know if you exercised your mental faculties once in a while).That limit got passed.And i got pissed.
So better be afraid,because i'm not smiling at your name right now tongue

And,luring you? Oh puhleeeaze! Get a life. I could be laughing with you while i give you a drink with arsenic in it,so don't let the 'dearie' give you any stupid ideas tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2008
<<Bump>>

Omo Psshhh, this ur rantings of a moth has been placed on ignore mode

Why are you hyperventilating? At this stage, you might burst a vein.

Hei, Assnal's loss today is a United win. Drop that Bolekaja habit of yours and lets celebrate United.

Honestly, this riff-raff style you are pretending to exihibit is only Synonymous with 'em Assnal fans tongue tongue tongue

You can pop in a United formation for tommorrow and lets see what you got! Who knows? it may tally with mine! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2008
Hey you two should quit this pre-intimacy. You are ruining the fun in Arsenal's loss. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2008
Absofuckinlutely Son!

We've got to celebrate 'em Gooners defeat!. I don't care what United play tommorrow. But am glad this Assnal gooners have crashed to earth. In the process, they've been able to learn a basic principle of life. You reeap what you sow!

If you sow Diaby, Traore, Eboue = You reap barren season, trophyless  campaign, disdain and mockery! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 09, 2008
Liverpool wooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cool Arsenal take heart, ndo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.