Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515978 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doncaster(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2008
Omo are you well at all?
Do you want to join me in the smoking galore?
I can pass the ganja to you if your small medula is strong enough to face the muzik.
Some call it marijuana, some call it Behind, some call igbo, i call it rasputinn.
In other words i smoke you. keep on hissing snake man.
Olodo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2008
In that case I can see you're really high on drugs then,one advice though;
please say no to drugs,they kill
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 4:51am On Apr 28, 2008
still fingers crossed for AW to do somtin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2008
Cesc Fabregas has won the young PFA player of the year award beating ronaldo and torres. However, ronaldo won the PFA player of the year award and he admitted that he voted for Adebayor. Here is the PFA team of the year:
PFA Premier League Team of the Year:
David James (Portsmouth), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd), Gael Clichy (Arsenal), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd), Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal), Fernando Torres (Liverpool).

Notice: No chelsea player made the team nor was even nominated.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7370319.stm
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2008
I feel hleb will stay because he will discuss his future with the club this week, so i guess AW can persuade him to stay
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2008
I pray Hleb and Flattuso stays @ Emirates.

What are your views about Thieri Henry's comment?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2008
what about Henry's comments . . . . undecided

abeg leave matter for Matthias jare angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
topeorekoy:

I feel hleb will stay because he will discuss his future with the club this week, so i guess AW can persuade him to stay

You feel,I pray
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
I heard from the grapevine that Flam is going to AC Milan for a 4 million euros contract i am still hoping its a lie.The long and short is Wenger must buy.I mean look at players we passed up in the summer Ribery,Babel e.t.c with those cats we would have won the league since March

So how many goals are we scoring today? Lol like it matters
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
. . . .its 3 so far grin it matters . . grin Lets keep praying o . God can help us grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
ok now its 5 . .Ade score more na grin please grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2008
it doesnt really matter my dear, maybe just our pride!

its 5 -2 at the moment.

U Guys really think RVP has a future in footie, think he's picked up a thigh injury again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
Van Persie undecided mehn he and Diaby eh . . sad

it matters o . i am dreaming big now grin .Things can happen and thats my prayer grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
u think we can still win the league enh?

c'mon u don't see man scum and chelski drawing/losing all of their 2 last matches

6-2, good scoreline anyway!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
6-2 good result
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
Never won a game by such a huge margin yet unable to "consumate" the jublilation
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by FOD(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2008
The game was a comedy.

Earnshaw celebrating his goal like he just equalized.

Adebayor is just too playful, little wonder he 'plays' in front of goal - he's too wasteful. At least we saw some exchanges today between him and Bendtner, who was also hesitant at some points in the game.

Did u see Le Prof give fragile V. Persie thumbs up?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2008
i never really believed we needed a new striker, but with RVP still picking injuries as he likes, I really do think another new striker wont be a bad idea. esp as Dudu wont play 4 sometime, Bendtner & walcott still maturing.

Adebayor sure knows how 2 have fun
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2008
Ade is a clown grin grin
three more goals can he do a TT? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2008
FOD:

The game was a comedy.

Earnshaw celebrating his goal like he just equalized.

What were those dance steps for?for a moment I thought he scored 3 goals @ once to put them in front,well I was too happy when Adebayor and Eboue did their own ajasco dance steps,no be only Earnshaw sabi dey dance dey bend yansh like who dey mess
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2008
at least they've given me a reason 2 smile in a while

and boy did adebayor make me laugh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
well I'm glad some debates are finally over - Its official, for this season at least, that Clichy is better than that Cunt (Cashley who?) and Evra. . .and that Sagna is probably the most astute buy of the season, given the smoothness of his integration into the Arsenal first team. cool

For the Adebayor haters, well the Players themselves have spoken - he is one of the TWO best Strikers in the land as of now, so eat your hearts out!

Scoring a second half hat-trick again today will show y'all that he is no joke. Warning to AW - BUY A STRIKER NEXT SEASON! RVP cannot even play a full game this late into the season undecided Scores a goal and gets injured.

Our leaky defence shows it still needs work though, conceding two goals to Derby is disgraceful IMO, Gallas & co should be docked two weeks pay for this nonsense. angry tongue

Eboue as usual showed why he is still and always will be a MOFO, but at least he shot in the 'keeper's direction today and not always wide angry tongue

Anyways, this result means that, mathematically at least, the league has not been won yet and we are in with a miniscule chance. tongue grin

Ade, Cesc, Sagna and Clichy. . .take a bow, 4 Arsenal players in the PFA 11, no mean joke at all. cool

PS I am getting tired of this Hleb/Flamini saga, for Hleb the boy is playing dumb and saying 'who knows' if he'll go angry. Now the gist with Flamini is that AC Milan are offering him 4 million smackers a year instead of the 3m Juve were offering and he has 'signed a deal' if you believe the Independent. tongue And just imagine the summer transfer season has not even officially started yet.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2008
Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . . . . grin

I CANT SHOUT tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2008
Let them go jo. No man is an island. AW would be forced to make quality buy.

I was among those who never gave Ade any chance to hit the 10goals mark at the begining of the season cause of his wasteful tendencies but guess the Togolese has made me eat my words. Nice one Ade for proving me wrong.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2008
The shouts of Oh Adebayor, Oh Adebayor went up again at Pride Park yesterday.
I was stunned when I heard he has hit the 30 goal mark shocked shocked shocked
Fine,people believe Ade should be scoring more, but let's be frank, since the EPL started, how many strikers have scored 30 goals in a season?
I have seen a lotta strikers this season( no need mentioning names) miss 'one on one' with Goalkeepers, yet they are pardoned but when Ade does the same,all hell will be let loose.
ADE, u are my man, just keep your head up and we expect 40 from u next season.
The match was a comedy, as it became too easy for Arsenal.
I am sure that Sunshine Stars of Akure(apology to their fans) can defeat Derby County. grin grin grin grin
Suddenly, we are in it mathematically. tongue
Can a miracle happen?
If the miracle happens,some people will commit suicide ooh grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2008
The season has ended for us as far as am concerned. We should start preparing for the on coming season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2008
really, i dont feel arsenal will win the league. u cant expect the SCUMS n BLUES to lose their 2 remaining matches. the thing is that AW shld fortify his team.

Did u see ADE n EBUOE's replica of Earnshaw's dance? the match was practically like a training session, it cld have been a dozen. a good performance like this in those draws would have won us the title. this performance maybe coming a little too late.

PS. HOW DID DERBY GAIN PROMOTION INTO THE PREMIERSHIP?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2008
HNIC:

The shouts of Oh Adebayor, Oh Adebayor went up again at Pride Park yesterday.
I was stunned when I heard he has hit the 30 goal mark shocked shocked shocked
Fine,people believe Ade should be scoring more, but let's be frank, since the EPL started, how many strikers have scored 30 goals in a season?
I have seen a lotta strikers this season( no need mentioning names) miss 'one on one' with Goalkeepers, yet they are pardoned but when Ade does the same,all hell will be let loose.
ADE, u are my man, just keep your head up and we expect 40 from u next season.
The match was a comedy, as it became too easy for Arsenal.

You's lot are saying Ade this Ade that, please don't let Wenger go into next season without another striker.
Do you guys remember Ade wears Hleb's scoring boots? Hleb will most likely go to Italia with Flamster
We'll have to start building up a new midfield, this is when we need to think about a strike patnership.
Ade-Dudu is not likely to work, Ade-Bendtner is impossible, VP is always out injured.

Methinks Ade-Martins wont be bad, a pacy hussler and a poacher, simple!!!
Ade-Huntlear that'll be our own Cole-York. They'll act like they don't know each other and still bang in goals grin
Ade-Villa, Villa is 16million-rated, 27 and relegation threatened, this is our chance
Aguero, the list is long, we just need to act fast, like Milan

I don't need one player that scores 30 goals a season, I need three strikers if I'm sure one of 'em will score in every match

If Flam is already at Milan now, then I don't know what to say undecided
Why do we keep treating some players unjustly, Flam cannot commit for years on a £50,000 per week contract
We could give him a 70 with assurance that he plays if he stays. We just can't start selling strikers now.
Arsenal is now a selling-club, it's now the open market. That's what you get when you don't win trophies.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2008
Martins . . . .

NO PLEASE !!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mavtrevor(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2008
@Eldee

You are just right bro.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
@McOmo
Personally any striker 15goals a season striker will be okay for me
What I know is that with our depleting midfield, we need to get another goal source, and fast.
It might be really dangerous to go into next season with a fresh midfield and a shaky or one-man strikeforce.

And Martins is a striker that doesn't really depend on the midfield. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
Martins
No way!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.