Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515669 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otoidea(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2007
E DON HAPPEN!!

una manu pple , shey una mouth go shut up now!!!

eh!!

na wa oo, they ddnt want us to hear word,

eh,,, and those pple doubtin who the golden boot is goin to, hmm, jst watch ans see

IGWE IS BACK!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2007
This was like another X-mas!!!

I dance tire!!

See how Clichy handle Ronaldo!!

Ronaldo run go meet Eboue.

People, you see how Eboue dey play? Hoyte is a much better defender.

That is why when we were leading Hoyte had to come on.

I don talk am.

Ronaldo no fit do Hoyte the things he was doing to Eboue.

2-1

Best team in EPL = Arsenal.

This just shows what we can do. only if we concentrate against lesser opponents and stop changing the team.

Congrats my fellow Gunners.

Make all Man Scum keep quiet for 7 days!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otoidea(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2007
eboue try jare, make u gice the boi small fresh air, ronaldo stepovers no work at all, eboue stil catch am

not like b4 tht ronnie wud be dancin around ash cole grin

glad those days are over
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2007
yes o

manscumites go come here and act like the defeat didnt borther them grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2007
@otoidea

U no see at least twice when Ronaldo went past Eboue as if he no exist??

When he was on Clichy's side he no even get one chance!!

But true make we no complain after this great victory.

Lets relax and soak in the great feeling
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otoidea(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2007
i see am o, but ther wer enuf other times wey the guy hold ronnie sha, so make we give am small credit

afterall he gave the assist 4 the killa goal abi
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2007
Bleep ALL THEM ARSENAL HATERS

I NO FIT SHOUT
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2007
u go fear them

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2007
thanks 4 bringing on v persie

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2007
pity he broke his toe just to gun down
WOMAN UTD

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2007
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2007
Bleep man utd

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2007
the header that gunned down
man utd

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2007
the proved the smarter of the two today

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2007
una go fear

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TanaG(f): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2007
Hmmppff angry
We Are Still Taking the Cup Home!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2007
wishful thinking grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2007
Need i say more?? The Manscumites have suddenly disappeared! Na wa o! Why does Henry choose these big matches to perform? I thought they said in such games he develops cold feet?? Thunder fire una mouth!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2007
Congratulations.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2007
thank you cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:19am On Jan 22, 2007
Keep the congratulations abeg!! What a way to deal with devils in red?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by freaskie(m): 3:07am On Jan 22, 2007
UP HAIL THE TRU GUNNERS THAT HELD IT DOWN FOR US AGAINST the lost devils. We started playing long balls that forced the lost devils to stay back and started to cross ball, in which they could'nt defend two of them and we converted them.

Rosicky was so determined but was too hurrried when it came to taking shots.
Adebayor was superb and I was suprised that Wenger let him play 90 mins.
Henry was good but very very very sloppy in the 2nd half
Fabrepass was the man
Eboue was rock solid that Ronaldo could not dribble past him
Calamity Senderous, Toure and Clichy were rocks
Hleb was good but could'nt find the best form
Flamini did a great job in place of Gilberto
Van Persie was the man of the moment and is the man
The beast, Baptista could not get his bearing.

ALL HAIL THE GUNNERS.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 4:43am On Jan 22, 2007
nice game. . .good win for arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 4:49am On Jan 22, 2007
Table
Premiership
January 21, 2007 GP PT
Man Utd 24 57
Chelsea 24 51
Liverpool 24 46
Arsenal 24 45
Bolton 24 40
Portsmouth 24 37
Everton 24 35
Reading 24 34
Tottenham 24 33
Blackburn 23 31
Middlesbrough 24 30
Newcastle 24 30
Man City 24 30
Aston Villa 24 29
Fulham 24 29
Sheff Utd 24 24
Wigan 23 22
West Ham 24 20
Charlton 24 19
Watford 22 12
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2007
I no talk am? I SAID ARSENAL WILL WIN BY A GOAL MARGIN AND WHAT ELSE THAN THAT HAPPENED, Well done 2 u guys
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2007
  Keep the congratulations abeg!! What a way to deal with devils in red?

@kitaun,
I will congratulate you even if you refuse to accept.Enjoy this rare moment.Enjoy.

WAN UNITED!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2007
Just quietly watching to see whats happening cool

Won't say much for now, except;

JK you should be ashamed of yourself to even put up the league table, it just shows the lack of class of you Man United supporters.

There are still 14 games to go with 42 points to play for and you are putting up a table with "14 BLOODY GAMES TO GO" angry JK please hide you head in shame tongue

Manu4laif, i will sit back and think of how to address all your comments all through the week, (congratulations or not!!) as you can tell; i have quite a few things to say to you.

Bola Ni and others cool Fair game, at least you all were a bit fair in your wishes, Nice game all round, till next time! Next season!!

Fellow NL Gooners in the house, The Grove (Emirates) needed a memorable game to make it feel like home, well this and the Spuds game is making the pitch feel like we never left Highbury cheesy

May this be the begining of more memorable games at the "Home of Footbal"

Can i get an AMEN!! cool

cool GOONER 89

42 bloody points to play for and JK has the nerve to put up the league table on our thread angry Jk do you know why we refer to you all as Scummies
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2007
Amen!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sirwebs(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
IGWEEeeee, igweeeeeeeee,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2007
Loyika, Mukinatu and all other gunners, congrats y'all, let the red devils bury their dead, lmao . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2007
yeah kit . .the red devils turned gray over night grin grin

some of their scumites only started posting now . . grin grin

it s pityyyyy tongue grin

home and away . . very good . . cheesy
did you faggotson's reaction yesterday after the second goal grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2007
Faggotson's reaction? I learnt the gum he was chewing flew off, is that rite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.