Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (512115 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ Kitaun
You want to begin what you can't finish again. I taught this thread is all about sport? I will leave you to your ignorance.
@ wormeup
Manchester united has to its credit 15 league titles, 11 FA cup victories and 15 charity shield glory! This same team is presently working to its 16th. My statement meant that at United we are looking beyond humbling the goners at their charity donated home(Emirate)!!!hahahahah we are looking at winning the league. Why are some goners fans adamant when others have concede the league to the great United already?
We are not the most crowned yet we are the most celebrated and the most supported in the world. So thereis no point comparing quality with quantity! cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2007
If its about sports, then stick to sports, you came on this thread making all sorts of statement, and including me in your first post, till this minute i really have no idea why and how this was done

Take some of your own advice son, if you want to talk about sports, then talk about sports!!

Lets leave it as that!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2007
Fynewaka, to me you are scum, manure, thrash and everything despicable, you never can dream of doing a proper duel here or anywhere else cos ur stupidity and mental halitosis betrays u everywhere u go, i warned u but u did not heed d warning, now u r done 4!! Fat Wankster!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2007
Kool it guys,

This thread doesn't call for unwanted arguement, we are here to talk sport not argue.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2007
@Wormy, do tell ur friend fynewaka how zero-tolerant we are here to the kind of bulls@¥t he is trying to spam the Sports section with. Cheers!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ LOYIKA
I thought you were a civilised dude? lol lol. For your information, I don't join issues with people like you. I see that your post was aimed at infuriating me, but being someone who has a higher mental capacity than you I presume you never posted anything! hahahahahaha. Mine is a civilised world, I don't know about yours lol.
I definitely know that you will be terribly astonished that you have failed in a bit to stir up some bitterness in me grin grin grin.
Well, if I just left a mental home, then God has really intervened in my problem since it is only a negligible proportion of mentally retarded people that can use their brains perfectly after their discharge from psychiatric homes lol, Thank you God for making me use my senses once again.
So, loyika, enjoy and bye.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2007
TRUUUUUUUUUCE!
PLEASE LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!!!!!

WAN UTD.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2007
This Fynewaka is just a stalking wankster, abeg leave him with his mental derangement jare!! Lets thank God there r still gentlemen that support the thrash team!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2007
Hey fynewaka , don't trip on yourself on the way out, the thought of even replying you is already giving me a head ache, and i don't remeber being told that you were someone of importance, so i will just let you be, as you seem ignorant, and as we all know, (which has just been reinforced by your case) for some folks like you "ignorance is bliss!!"

cool GOONER 89
@ loyika
that was what you posted first, don't be forgetful guy.
@Kitaun
Na bad belle go kill younfor this forum!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ Kitaun
I want to reiterate that this is a sport thread, let's go to where we can dig it out. of course you know the stuff I'm made of. You want to start what you can't finish again?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2007
Next poster pls *ignores the foolish gaychondric stalker called fire-wanksta*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2007
Fynewaka

why are you making youself important, you really think i was trying to draw you out! REALLY Explain that one

i ask you again dude "WHO ARE YOU"!!!

when did you become someone we should all come to and ask for permission to be "civilised" as you put it, Were you not the one that included my name in your earlier post

Am i astonished, Yeah i am really surprised shocked Wow you really chose not to reply shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS shocked

"Bitterness in you" hmmm i really am sad now!! why don't you just come back, like i will say for the upteenth time[b] "WHO THE F£"k ARE YOU".[/b] Do not be decieved that we are on a forum, when you decide to act smart, and then chose to play the innocent one, it just shows how childish you are. Were you not the one that mentioned my name first, do i know you from anywhere Now all of a sudden you act all smug as if you don't know whats up!!

Don't do me a favour, please do come back and take issues with me, cause with folks like you, i won't hesitate to contribute my quota to my country and teach a good lesson in manners.

You are thanking God , while you're at it, ask him to send you a TV that show current matches, as your's seems to show old games as current one. When he does that for you, come back here and let everyone know, i will join and help you scream HALLELUYAH!!! And thats a promise.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin ok ooo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2007
it has reached it's pick guys. . .

Lay your weapons on the floor, the battle is over
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2007
Oh i see, somehow we have suddenly gone blind!! I started it first right Hmm lets see here, then who said this,

"How could a highly rated premiership team lose to a lowly rated  sheffield united without a second goalkeeper. It's pitiable. GOONERS 89"

Was that not you Or do you have a Doppleganger, Since you say you are intelligent, kindly explain to me who you were refering to, at least i will call you out.

Don't worry i am patiently waiting

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ loyika
Your actions speak clearly that you are being instigated to attack my person. I will kindly implore you to review the posts before commenting further.
I am a very personable peacemaker who do not indulge on name calling except WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I passionately appeal to you to sheathe your sword as this is a sport thread. thanks
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2007
Its a simple question! Guy who were you refering to

Thats all i want to know.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ Loyika
Your actions speak loudly that you are being instigated to attack and malign my person. I'm avery personable peacemaker who does not trade words witrh people unless when absolutely necessary!
You should ask yourself in what light was that statement made? What aim etc. If you really want to analyse it and prove that it was ill-intensioned. As a peacelover, I will implore you to sheathe your sword and embrace the once smooth and peaceful atmosphere we have had here. I can see and decipher clearly undertones in your recent posts. Take care.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2007
Why do you keep repeating that you are a peace maker

Well!! since you keep finding unique ways of avoiding to answer the question, i will leave it at that. "MR PEACE MAKER"

back to the Sports jare!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2007
PEACE Y'ALL cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2007
Fynewaka, u gaychondric stalker that keeps his small erection on after me all over threads, are u dis dumb? simple Q u cant answer! No 1 needs to instigate any1 here, each of us is more solid than the Rock of Gilbratar u claim, here even ur Mother Lion cant save you, we are sports afficionadoes and not cultists like u, who u wan take ur Buccaneer status wan come attack here? Me, Wormedup or Loyika? U best not dream of it cos we are Big Boys in our right! Good enuff that u seem sober to ask we get back talking 'Sports'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ Kitaun
You ain't talking sport! Are you confuse boy? This thread is not for insults or calling of names, if you desire that let's go begin one one thread for that and see who will cry first. I can't start calling you names here because I'm more aware than you claim. Take note, you are pushing me to the wall, take precaution before I explode. Stop calling in parties, I have told you earlier that your gimmick is obsolete. Why call in people here. I thought you could speak for and defend  yourself against any aggression? Hhahahahah
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2007
Next post pls *ignores the ignorant gay stalker*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2007
Fynewaka!!!

Guy!!! quit this stuff!!

To make this easier, lets try taking any comments on who will win the Manscum/Arsenal game to the Manscum vs Arsenal thread. So we can focus on tactics to be adopted by both teams, on the strictly Man U and Gunners thread.

So all the[b] "We will Thrash you!"[/b] statements could be carried over to the "vs" thread.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2007
man, u guys should cool it,

wats wiv the insults,

cool off man,

y'all don't need this,

anyway, we are coming tops on sunday by the way, i mean arsenal,

u guys should calm down and stop being childish, just forget it,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2007
Gunners do it right!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2007
back to the gunners

I believe flamini, hleb, cesc and rosicky will play in midfield, that mofo called eboue wont play, so the defence shouls remain the same;

in attack? i'm at a loss, adebayor would hassle the 'scum defenders more than a van persie would, but i wonder if robin's genius will be more valuable than Manu's grit. needless to say, i think Henry will start, he may have another moment of genius like the 'wazzap' goal against 'basket' Barthez in '02
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2007
Hmm when did ebuoe become a mofo? he is a bit childish but i don't think he's done anything that bad jut taking advantage of the protection ref give younger players- a bit too far i must say; always looking for fouls especially in the wrong place

I think this game will be about the midfield, and again we are coming out tops in midfield we just need to get away from the 3/4 of our side of the pitch. Flamini should do well in the absence of Gilberto

In front i think Adebayor should play a bit in front of Henry

don't be afraid to shoot Rosicky! You shoot you score and if you didn't oh well try again!- that should be the message we don't need too much possession
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sil(m): 1:47am On Jan 16, 2007
Who wan tri GUNNERS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pucho(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2007
i wont be suprised if Wenger goes for a more reserved line up with just henry in front and Hleb rosicky flamini diaby and fabregas. hopefully senderos will get his act together. although i would have been delighted if baptista gets a chance cos we need some strength and skil supfront
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2007
Glad to see you guys are so confident.It would make interesting reading to hear your excuses when you lose.
Heard some new videos will be released this sunday
Watch out for these titles:
1.Confessions of a deposed Igwe  by T.Eri Honri
2.New Sultan at the Emirates by Kri Stiano Ronaldo
3.Wazza scores at last by Wyn Rooni
4.My new married life after Drogba by Phy LIp Sen'Deros
5.Guys I still have your number by Hen Rick Lasin
6.Na wa o this no be Liverpool by Ass E. Nall
7.Another UNbeaten (DEJA VU) by Man U Knighted
8.My boys have shown great "characteur" even in defeat by Prof you know who!

More titles on the way.Pun intended.

WAN UTD!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2007
@Manu4life

Let me say this least i forget in the process of making my comments

YOU ARE A CLOWN

Now on to other issues,

Nice one guys, as per the discussions on tactics, i feel you all on your various views, and yes Loverbwoy; EBOUE IS A MOFO tongue We have discussed this time with out number, so if you see Cheating as being childish, then i don't know what else to say, but what i will say is that, we do not need his Cheating, or childish (as you called it) behaviour in our squad.

Quick one for you guys. Apparently;

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=467&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

"Gallas said he feels fit enough to play in the Arsenal- Man United game on Sunday."

hmmm do we risk him ahead of either Clichy and Senderos

Midfield issues;

"Yes, Larsson, Ronaldo and Rooney might take some stopping. Their movement is very good.

But Rosicky, Flamini, Fabregas and Hleb might give Arsenal greater keep-ball capability in midfield."

Well i guess that midfield is good, but the issue is if Flamini lifts off his game, i somehow believe he will score, he has a funny way of getting into big games, either that or he will give an assist for 1 of our goals. (this match is one of those matches that could turn out to be a high scoring one, If the scum come out to play, We will F"%king pulverise them, so they might do the spoiler stuff and play more defensive)

Anyway what ever the outcome as M Palmer says;

"The first Wenger-Ferguson clash at the Emirates could be one of the thrillers of the season.

Liverpool play Chelsea on the Saturday, so it's the biggest weekend of the Premiership season so far."

And i would have to agree with him on that.

Will look at our strike force dilenma later in the day, after i have given it some thought. Cheers guys cool

Yeah Manu4life did i forget to tell you "your a clown " wait let me check undecided. Yeah ok i did wink Sorry!! My bad grin

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.