Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Help Ooo Refused Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Ooo Refused Visa (1121 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ooo Refused Visa by oyewolejos(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
my UK Visa application was refused today based on forged certificate of incorporation and share certificate only. house i need your candid advice i can not wait for the appeal can i reapply and write i back up letter concerning the refused application i have i been ban from applying again for using forged document though they are genuine. or i should write the Entry Clearance Manager whether they can still approve the visa. what should i do. londoncool, ako, funkybaby, vjustice and other fellow nairalanders please help me.
Re: Help Ooo Refused Visa by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2008
In this critical situation , you will need a lawyer for your assistance to proof beyond reasonable doubt that the document are genuine with your supporting evidence .Definitely you need to re-apply. Hope i answered you correctly.
Re: Help Ooo Refused Visa by vikiviko(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2008
There are laws guiding what constitutes a forged document.
If you were given an appeal based on documents forgery its better appealing than re-applying, because its only the uk tribunal that will have the time to discredit such cases of refusals than re-applying.
If you need your appeal to be properly channeled for fast response, contact me asap
Re: Help Ooo Refused Visa by vvvjustice: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2008
[size=15pt]Your case is similar to that of Dareno case, therefore, i suggest you read our correspondence below on this link:[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30156.msg2756844.html#bot

dareno:

I applied for UK study visa in February this year and was refused on the basis that I submitted false WAEC and Bank statement. Though, right of appeal was given but I could not meet the deadline for the appeal so I decided to reapply for September session and I submitted a clear copy of my WAEC which the original was held already with WAEC scratch card for verification, also I submitted another bank statement from another sponsor but the application falls to be refused with the following reasons:

1. Entry clearance officer stated that the bank statement that I submitted was referred to skye bank and was confirmed not to be genuine.
2. Also mention that I have submitted an application previously where my WAEC was found not to be genuine.

My point here is that the Bank statement was genuine and original from skye bank, is it by any means possible for Skye bank to have confirmed the bank statement not to be genuine when it was real statement from Skye Bank.
Also I was shocked when I got my scratch card bank without touch talk less of verify and went ahead to condemned it. Now I want to really write the appeal because at the last paragraph of the clearance officer’s reason stated that my current and any future applications falls to be refused until February 26 2018.
My question now is would petition work out for this at beginning or I should go ahead with the appeal? A lawyer actually advised me to petition the entry clearance officer and send it to Abuja and then the reply will determine what to do next. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO NOW ?

[size=15pt]Vicjustice' advice[/size]
vicjustice:

A petition would be appropriate if an ECO contravened the rules of visa regulation or abuse the embassy protocols. But in such a situation whereby the ECO was only doing his job albeit with false suspicion, a petition might not be the best thing to do because, the officer did not commit any offence or abuse his office of which he should be punnished for. Therefore, in light of this, i'll suggest an appeal, in fact, it is the only thing that you can do now to redeem yourself from the ten years ban.
   So, Mr. Denreno, considering the gravity of your case, you have to make appeal (except you weren't given the rights to do so, then a petition is the only bet).
   But if you were giving the rights of appeal, then, you really got to do it fast, and even if you fail to get the particular visa, at least, you can prove yourself and redeem the (ten-years-ban) situation.
   Please, if any thing else. . , do not hesitate to drop a line. Best of lucks.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30156.msg2756844.html#bot

(1) (Reply)

Sure Visa To Cuba, Barbados Jamaica / Bta - In Cash Or Visa? / The Oldest Leather Shoe Ever Found, Can You Believe It 5,500 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.