Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

16September2020's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16September2020's Profile / 16September2020's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Business / Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by 16September2020(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning all,

Since last night, I've been trying to log in to my Flutterwave account, but it keeps saying invalid credentials even after changing my password over and over. I have 3.5k Naira in the account and I seriously need it right now..

Please what do I do to get my money back?
Romance / Re: Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by 16September2020(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If your password is saved in Chrome, just use it. I had similar issue with different site, I tried the password in the right order and right case but, didn't work. I had to auto fill the password.

Flutterwave and Romance section; don't see the relationship between them though.

I'm using the barter app. Can I still log in through chrome?

I noticed that this section used to have more views, so I decided to leverage on it.
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You disrespect women and still beg to DM. You must be one of those boys that wear socks and slides, carry iPhone and chew gum.Most of them no dey get sense.

Lol. I'm sorry if I've disrespected you in any way.
Romance / Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by 16September2020(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning all,

Since last night, I've been trying to log in to my Flutterwave account, but it keeps saying invalid credentials even after changing my password over and over. I have 3.5k Naira in the account and I seriously need it right now..

Please what do I do to get my money back?
Romance / Re: Why Are Nigerian Celebrities Flocking In And Out Of Ned Nwoko’s Villa by 16September2020(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kobicove:

You want to suck a fellow woman's boobs? Are you a lesbian?

What if I said yes?
Romance / Re: Relationship With Blood Convenient. by 16September2020(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please don't try this with any Nigerian bitch.

Thanks.
Romance / Re: Why Are Nigerian Celebrities Flocking In And Out Of Ned Nwoko’s Villa by 16September2020(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
mamagee3:

This is why Africa and Nigeria is still a backward and underdeveloped country. Ok, first of all. Let me educate you because you know nothing about me. I would not marry a federal criminal with no probable and legit source of income aside from what he claims to be “a lawyer” and “a business man” because so believe everyone should work for their money and not just attach themselves to someone for the money that they may have stolen.

Minding your business will not save a child instead it allows these rich paedophiles continue to violate children.

And even if I wanted to marry an old man for money, I would marry someone with legitimate income like “Dangote” not a criminal that’s been looting the country and calls himself “a politician”.

Second of all, a 59-60 year old man that marries a 19 year old teenager is considered disgusting in Europe and the entire western world and let’s not start talking about the fact that he has five other women with almost ten children flocking around a 19year old like a herd of chickens...that is not healthy for a teenager...Regina is young and naive and sees her marriage to a rich old man as a blessing but adults have to see it for what it is...” A sex freak who married a teenager for sex and brought her to a home filled with concubines and wives” littered around.

And what happened with her education...before he married her, she was a student at igbenidion university and a well known actress. Now all those are in the past...Her childhood was stolen from her and human rights agency needs to intervene.

Regina is still naive...In few years time, she would realize that this man took her whole youth.

shocked See boobs.. Kai

Permit me to suck small ma'am.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
FACT1 OR AMAZINGBOY...

IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH SPEAK IN ENGLISH.

Please what is he trying to say?
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nuel4:
You just heard this word 'simp'?
You people never rest until you flog out every usefulness in words and make it sound irritating

Shut up
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gmajor:
Nawa oh.
There has been a steady rise of frustrated incels on Nairaland lately.
I wonder what could be the cause.

You mean a steady rise of your drunkard father's stupidity? Oh I see..
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
marisdgreat:

Always referring to girls as bitches, just the same way your mother and all the females in your family are bitches, if u end up with a female then u must be one of the biggest fool and bastard in this world. Useless sets of nairaland guys with their bittered use of words towards ladies, as if they are saint, u r nothing but a dust.

Kindly tell that to your prostitute mother. Bitch
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Petyr1:
that one is just looking for cheap praise
i have studied him very well.

Abi
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I dey shame for you.

grin How Ma'am?

Phones / Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by 16September2020(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jacku:
oh! So you was just asking us for cruise? You should buy that device o

Haha. Lol
Crime / Re: Indian Hemp Smokers Hold Communion Service In South East (Video) by 16September2020(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFEuG5x7124

Different religions have varying stances on the use of cannabis, historically and presently. In ancient history some religions used cannabis as an entheogen, particularly in the Indian subcontinent where the tradition continues on a more limited basis.

In this video which was shot in South East Nigeria, a group of young men while singing June's, were seen sharing Indian hemp as communion.

Continue watch in b to learn more.

Thunder fire your broke ass father. Failed blogger. I'm reporting your video on YouTube now. Idiot.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

ask yourself that...

wink Ok. I'm sorry. Can I PM you please?
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

He's not a gee man wink cheesy

Though he has not started working yet, cus him be student , but you know nah ,wink online business plenty wink

Though I can tell you the exact business jare wink

Haha.. I understand my brother.
Romance / Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by 16September2020(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mumu man always looking for underage to rape.
Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

I DON'T DEAL WITH PRETENDERS .....

How nw? Ok. Tell me where or how did I pretend?

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Did you know my eze Emanuel nii ? grin

Haha aswear he get money die wink

Did you know how many nairaland's girls don pm him jusss because he's nice , and the response I'm getting from some nairaland girls dat i know tell me say he is spending huge money on them ,

Bro he get money oo wink

smiley

shocked omo are you serious? Choi.. wetin him come they work na? Abi na gee guy..

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION.....

SAYING THE TRUTH MY POINTED EARS...

BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUTH PPLE LIK YOU WILL CONVERT IT INTO FALSE (VICE VERSA)

grin Humm.. ok. Will you marry me

1 Like

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol..lol

Chai..grin

OP nah mad nigga...see as you pansh someone pikin

D thing wey dey funny me for the guy matter be say he be Amakagrin
Plenty lashes of cane and punishment for that Arindingringrin

grin I swear 600 years for him there.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin grin

We no no maybe him wan forrkkk dem pussy oo, maybe he's doing it for God ,,,,,wink wink

Or what did you think ? cheesy

grin The kind charge this girl's go bill am eh.. chai.

Btw, another rare pics of him below

1 Like

Romance / Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
U FOR SAY HE IS THE SIMPLETON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE....

SOME HUMANS CAN'T KEEP THEIR NOSES OUT OF PPLE BUSINESS'S.

PPLE CONDEMNING THEIR FELLOWS ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL.....

CHECK URSELF BEFORE SPEAKING ILLS TO OTHERS.

But how did I speak I'll of him ma'am? I was just saying the truth na.

grin Btw, the guy be like..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.