Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account (655 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by 16September2020(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning all,

Since last night, I've been trying to log in to my Flutterwave account, but it keeps saying invalid credentials even after changing my password over and over. I have 3.5k Naira in the account and I seriously need it right now..

Please what do I do to get my money back?
Re: Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2020
If your password is saved in Chrome, just use it. I had similar issue with different site, I tried the password in the right order and right case but, didn't work. I had to auto fill the password.

Flutterwave and Romance section; don't see the relationship between them though.
Re: Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by 16September2020(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If your password is saved in Chrome, just use it. I had similar issue with different site, I tried the password in the right order and right case but, didn't work. I had to auto fill the password.

Flutterwave and Romance section; don't see the relationship between them though.

I'm using the barter app. Can I still log in through chrome?

I noticed that this section used to have more views, so I decided to leverage on it.
Re: Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2020
16September2020:

I'm using the barter app. Can I still log in through chrome?

I noticed that this section used to have more views, so I decided to leverage on it.
There is a menu where you can find the log in option, so with chrome browser yes, unless you've not logged in via web (chrome)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed Please / Video: Auchi Poly Student Slaps Lecturer For Not Allowing her To Write Exams / This Is Impossible. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.