Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (3555 Views)

Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2020
This is the continuation of this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6271153/

Shanklee:
Please do something. grin

The narrative changed. These two friends have a lot in common. Same name, same age, and same month — just 10 days birth difference. Though, one is fair and one is chocolate.

I don't want to ruin their friendship because I discovered an atom of jealousy in the fair one — the slightly more endowed one. I knew her when she was 12+ years old and today, she is 18.

While they were in the parlor enjoying and watching music videos on Trace TV, I called the fair one inside my room and asked her if she has told her friend of what I told her and she said no.

Why? And she said she wants me to tell her myself that she doesn't want do a three way thing — jealous.

At that point, I told her not to worry that I'm not interested again. "No, you can still tell her," she agitated, but I declined.

I knew it wasn't coming from her mind or even if it is, she will use it against her in the future.

We both laid on bed and talked about important things in life for at least 30 minutes.

"Let me go call her," she said. "Call who?" I asked, but she didn't reply and went straight to the parlor to call her namesake while she sat in there watching TV.

The pretty chocolate skin girl came in and was a little nervous. "Nervous?" I asked. "No o," she tenderly and tensely replied.

"No, you don't need to be nervous around me — I'm not a ritualist and I'm not a rapist," I said and she smiled.

She sat on the bed like an uncomfortable house girl while I was lying down and covering myself.

"Lie down," I said, but she said she's okay sitting. "Lie down joor — I don't bite, but promise you won't bite me too." She laughed and laid down and I covered our bodies with the duvet since the room is too cold.

"Did she tell you what I told her?" I asked and she said no. "Anyway, I have changed my mind — I'm no longer interested," I said and she became nervous again. "You're scaring me."

"Scaring you how?" I asked. "With the interested thing," she replied. "Fear not," I replied.

As the author of the book called FemaleSextapes, a top-notch dating book created for men to never lack what to say when having a conversation with a woman or anyone, I TálkDîcted her.

With that book, you can never run dry of what to say during a conversation with anyone, especially women.

So, I started with education, moved to family, sex, how many children she will like to have when she gets married, the English and local names she will like to give her first daughter or son, etc.

At this point, the conversation was on fire and she was so damn comfortable and I had my leg crossed on her while innocently rubbing my knee in-between her, her pussy, while we have this fun conversation.

It's more than 40 minutes on bed and talking. Her friend knocked and said, "My mom just called me now to go to so so and so to pick so so and so for her and it's urgent."

I was only on boxer, so I got up, dressed, picked my keys and opened the gate for her, locked it and back to the room.

I took off my clothes again and went back to my side of the bed with just a boxer and romantically crossed my leg on her as we continued talking about so many interesting things.

At this point, it's just the two of us left in this big house and on same bed, under the duvet.

As we were talking, music videos were loudly playing in the parlor and she said she knows those songs, but haven't watched the videos and would like to.

Just to make her uncomfortable since she's now too comfortable with me, I asked, "Are you a virgin?" She nervously laughed and said, "No." I could feel how uncomfortable that question was.

Immediately, her boyfriend or admirer called, I didn't even know she had a man and he requested to see her, but she told him she went somewhere to get something.

In my head, I was like, "Women, una don start again. Na for my room you dey get that something? Lai lai, I no go give am to you."

Go to the kitchen and cook rice if you need more food, but she said she's filled already.

After an hour plus on my bed, I didn't do anything, she requested to go to the parlor to go watch those videos.

I excused her and she left. Some minutes later, I got a call from another female friend and she wants to come see me. I told her to give me some minutes and I'll call her back.

I dressed, went to the parlor to watch TV with her, then told her I'll be going out and I won't come back soon. I tried to kiss her, but she dodged it — reflex action. It was just to test to see her anger level.

In her head, she knew what I meant was: I want to chase you out and lock the house. I gave her some pocket money and gave her double of that to give to her friend.

"I'll invite you privately one of these days and teach you one or two bad things," I said and she smiled as says okay.

I dialled her friend's number on my phone and gave it to her to tell her she has left and I have gone out so she won't bother coming over.

We got outside the gate and guess what happened? The girl that called me on phone was 20 meters away from the gate.

Though, the other girl had already started walking via the other route to get a vehicle while she came through the second route.

The new girl only saw the back of the girl that left, not her face.

While she was walking, her friend called that she should wait so they can go together since she is close.

While speaking with the new girl that just arrived, close to the gate, the she stopped at a kiosk as she waits for her friend.

"Your girlfriend is looking at us," the new girl jokingly said as she acts a little jealous. "She is not my girl," I replied. "I hear," she said as she frowns.

I gave her my keys and she went inside. Since the other girl was at the kiosk pressing her phone and stylishly observing us from a distance, I feel she'll think the new girl is my girlfriend or wife.

I went to the kiosk she was at and asked her why she's standing there and said told me her friend told her to wait for her that she's on her way. "Oh, cool."

I left, but couldn't open the gate and go back to the house since I have already told her I'm going out.

From here, I headed to the bank even though I didn't have bank in mind. At the bank, the story took a new shape with a Bobrisky-like girl by my side and another withdrawing money.

Truly, I had nowhere in mind to go — I just wanted to discharge her and bring someone else. All these girls are tall, pretty, sporty, and shapy, but I'm not dating any — they are just friends. Relationship is stressful and emotionally draining, so I don't do it.

I don't date because I don't have the time and I don't want any woman to monopolize me and take away my freedom of speech and freedom of making new female friends.

All these female friends I keep gathering without entanglement, I have a business plan to use them for, so there is a reason for every action.

Now, at the ATM stand, 6 ATMs in a roll, but 2 or 3 had ran out of cash. The ATM at my righthand side were mostly girls.

The two that caught my attention were the one currently withdrawing money and the tall Bobrisky-like one close to me.

Yes, she was beautiful, but I just had to act as if she doesn't exist and she didn't like it. You know, pretty women hate being unacknowledged.

I could catch her stealthily stealing glances because I dressed uniquely like a successful rock star and the body language I exuded was that of a relaxed being who has no worries in life.

She could feel it, she wasn't happy I wasn't feeling her beauty and her Bobrisky-like skin. Na beauty and skin color we go chop?

You know, these girls spend thousands, if not millions just to look good, so ignore such a person bruises his or her ego.

Unfortunately, the cute fair girl currently withdrawing money on her queue finished the cash and needed more. The Bobrisky-like one started frowning as she tries to find another ATM queue.

With the way I have snubbed her, I know she may silently transfer her anger to me if care is not taken. Make e no come look like say I wicked, so make I strike a convo with her.

"Has money finished in that ATM?" I asked her and she lit up and said, "Yes — that girl has finished it and she is even trying to withdraw more."

I laughed and we started talking and gossiping UBA bank and their stupid ATMs. Most of these women love gossip.

Since my queue is progressing and I was the last, she entered my back and we kept talking. "Please, don't allow that stubborn girl double cross you o! See as she small dey do stubborn head," she calmly whispered as she refers to the girl that finished the money in her previous queue since the girl was trying to maneuver her way in front of our queue.

"Worry not, she won't," I replied and she smiled. When it got to my turn, she said, "I don't trust people that look like you. When they come to the bank, they withdraw everything until the money finishes and others won't have something to withdraw."

I saw it as a compliment, so I laughed and told her I won't do that even though I'm fond of doing such. I have human sympathy.

We became friends while on queue and guess what happened next?

...to be continued. (I'm not sure if I'll continue, but let's hope I do).

Oh, before we continue later, the fair teen of the two visitors sent me a message on Facebook — maybe, after trying my number and it was switched off that she intentionally left me and her bestie to give me time to get what I wanted.

Below is the chat.

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Ilegendd

Come and complete it cheesy
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2020
For the book I recommended in the post, it's FemaleSextapes. It's a must read if you're an introvert or a man who always lacks what to discuss with women or anyone.

With the book, you can NEVER lack what to say EVER again in life when discussing with women or anyone.

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
You write like a pro.It will be nice to read your diary.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
iLegendd:
For the book I recommended in the post, it's FemaleSextapes. It's a must read if you're an introvert or a man who always lacks what to discuss with women or anyone.

With the book, you can NEVER lack what to say EVER again in life when discussing with women or anyone.

I send u a pm,
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
An epic and interesting story.

Please complete it.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by WrittyWritter(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
All this half story sef angry.....Waiting 4 an update smiley
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by 16September2020(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mumu man always looking for underage to rape.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Feskyles: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
16September2020:
Mumu man always looking for underage to rape.

I swear if dem exchange ur brain with akpu(fufu) e no go bad o
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow i am reading femalesextape am in page 121.

Oya continue the story

1 Like

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Casan0va: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
ILegendd, please I need your input.

My book sales were $5.20 but the money that was sent to my Payoneer was $1.60.

Please more that the $5.20 was after Amazon collected their 30% share.

Is this how it usually is?
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
The remaining cash will be paid next month
Casan0va:
ILegendd, please I need your input.

My book sales were $5.20 but the money that was sent to my Payoneer was $1.60.

Please more that the $5.20 was after Amazon collected their 30% share.

Is this how it usually is?

1 Like

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Casan0va: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Meedon:
The remaining cash will be paid next month

Okay, many thanks.
I really appreciate this feedback.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by tobechi74: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2020
What if she is in nairaland reading this
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Casan0va:

Okay, many thanks.
I really appreciate this feedback.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Feskyles: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Blessedboy23 post=96725838]
Wow i am reading femalesextape am in page 121.

Oya continue the story [/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]quote]
Bruh abeg share me d book cry cry cry
09026875515 on Whatsapp pls bruhh
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Feskyles:
I reading in my laptop.
My phone has been stolen so am not doing whatsapp for awhile but don't worry when i buy a new phone i will send it to you hope you know the book is not free i bought it
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Feskyles: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blessedboy23:

I reading in my laptop.
My phone has been stolen so am not doing whatsapp for awhile but don't worry when i buy a new phone i will send it to you hope you know the book is not free i bought it

Yes boss
Can u add me up on FB
"Whizzy Lad" pls we would talk better bruh

(1) (Reply)

If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.