Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? (1649 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2008
What do you reckon of Michael Jackson King of pop?

I love him soo much my family think I'm going crazy
He will make a came back soon so watch out!!
All the Mic fans what do you think?
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Raymond88(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2008
Would you allow your kid brother or your son spend the night at his house? tongue
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by obiem(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2008
James Brown was and is 2 me, Michael is great, all the events around him helped to make/mar him.
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

What do you reckon of Michael Jackson King of pop?
I rather listen to the news then
listen to his music
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by origina9ja(f): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2008
he sucks
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Blackcat(f): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2008
This thread is for MJ fans only.
Haters keep off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

MJ is the king of Pop grin
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Vetep: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
He is a legend like it or not
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by lovangel(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2008
he is too ugly
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2008
Blackcat:

This thread is for MJ fans only.
Haters keep off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

MJ is the king of Pop grin

yes u r a real fan of mj
like me
hating wouldn't make any difference
he is the king of pop and forever will be
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Moyola(f): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2008
rokiatu:

I rather listen to the news then
listen to his music

Roki, datz mean!! embarassed
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Moyola(f): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2008
i thnk hez a gr8 guy!!

8taz quit 8in!! tongue

king of pop!!! wink
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by IBEXY(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2008
Forgetting his private life, he is the greatest musician/performer the world has seen. Scores of artistes have testified being inspired by him. His album: Thriller became the best-selling album of all time; the album was the first in history to spawn seven top-ten singles. Duplicate that if you can. The album has sold over 100million copies worldwide and is still selling. He is the most popular human being on Earth. Infact at one time, ranked second only to the brand Coca Cola. Lets face it, he knows how to make good music.
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Moyola(f): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2008
IBEXY:

Forgetting his private life, he is the greatest musician/performer the world has seen.

i concur!!!
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2008
Moyola:

Roki, datz mean!! embarassed
ask her for me please
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
A legend, the king of pop music and one of the greatest musicians of all time.

BUT HE IS NEITHER BLACK NOR WHITE. {What a shame}
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
slimghost:

BUT HE IS NEITHER BLACK NOR WHITE. {What a shame}
hmmm do not go over there lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2008
sexyLeamon:

hmmm do not go over there lipsrsealed

why? if you know which one he is, tell me. or is he a half cast?
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
boy I say don't go there angry
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
well i am a preachers son, so i always say the truth. sorry if it hurts.
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by Moyola(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
slimghost:

why? if you know which one he is, tell me. or is he a half cast?

he's confused, he's neither black or white!!! grin
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2008
slimghost:

well i am a preachers son, so i always say the truth. sorry if it hurts.
ok I have gotten your message
now please stop
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2008
you are welcome my pretty.
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2008
slimghost:

you are welcome my pretty.
look around who ur pretty?
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2008
why the bad blood na? easy girl.
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2008
was just shock that's all
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
shocked? why please?
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
slimghost:

shocked? why please?
we just met here an hour ago and your calling me pretty
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by slimghost(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2008
oh! that? i see. smiley smiley (dont get it twisted, thats my way, my pretty)
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
hmmm ok lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by IBEXY(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2008
Watch his performance in the 1996 World Musical Award and tell me if any other person could have such mesmerising effect. So much that even SEAL had his mouth hanging open:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-p48-v01uI
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2008
Awesome video great
Re: What Do You Reckon Of Michael Jackson King Of Pop? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:00am On Nov 09, 2009
but now he's dead cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Rushed To Hospital! / 8 Crazy Tweets About Wizkid Leaving EME / I Have My Eyes Set On Nollywood Says Ghana Actress - Joselyn DUMAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.