Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Circumcised Women - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Circumcised Women (4097 Views)

Those Ladies You Fever Circumcised Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
JallowBah:

No, not to please a man; Risking your daughters life, because you believe it will make the woman a-sexual, and less likely to have sex before marriage, or cheat.
The worst part; the mothers are the ones who chooses, in most cases, if the girls the cut or not. It is such a strong, cultural thing, that many believe it is necessary for a woman to go through that pain.
people who practice it should be found guilty of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm...this is absurd
Re: Circumcised Women by tonychristopher: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2013
I STILL THINK ITS JUST OKAY TO HAVE IT PARTIALLY CUT COS OF ITS BEAUTY
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 2:17am On Jan 23, 2013
tonychristopher: I STILL THINK ITS JUST OKAY TO HAVE IT PARTIALLY CUT COS OF ITS BEAUTY

"Eff the fact that the women can not have cl*toris-orgasm, as long as it looks nice to me, as a man."

F*ck that.
Re: Circumcised Women by Dede1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
This comment scared d sh*t out of me!! U see why Igbo ppl are considered fools?? What rubbish?!! Or should I say madness!!

Egbami!!

You are a bigger fool than the poster (tonychristopher) whom you responded because only a deluded ninny will write Ibo for Igbo. The chances are the poster, tonychristopher, is your kisman.
Re: Circumcised Women by tonychristopher: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
SILLY Shollypopz I HAVE SAID MY MIND... WOMEN CANT BE LEFT UNLEASHED U KNOW, THEY NEED SOME RESTRICTION AND THIS IS IT
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
tonychristopher: SILLY Shollypopz I HAVE SAID MY MIND... WOMEN CANT BE LEFT UNLEASHED U KNOW, THEY NEED SOME RESTRICTION AND THIS IS IT
Dede1:

You are a bigger fool than the poster (tonychristopher) whom you responded because only a deluded ninny will write Ibo for Igbo. The chances are the poster, tonychristopher, is your kisman.

Ignored!! Now let the thread die, I ain't got time for this!
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
tonychristopher: my dear it all depends
to me the average pussy is ugly... try hausa babes,circumcision acts as
guard
embellishement
garnishment

in delta its partially cut,same with IBOS but some westernners its ok, who says they dont enjoy sex

an uncircumsised babe is a sex timebomb waiting to explode....sitting near her makes her wet,its african and it shouldnt be stopped but should be done hygienically

So, how do you feel about cutting the head off of your penis? I mean after all, it is men who have trouble controlling their arousal. You sir, are an ignorant fool. I am all for opinions but you are advocating the end of a healthy process. People like you make me feel that males should earn their gen1tals. This is wrong and if a woman would like to be an exhibitionist or be modest, it is her right! What a woman does is her concern and none of yours. You are a sexist f0ol who needs to cultivate a relationship with Christ, get an education, and open your mind. The only thing worse than a young fool is an old fool, hopefully you are the former and will do something about your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
For those supporting FGM, this might do some good.

Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2013
i spit on those women in here who talk like this whole thing is done for the pleasure of men. To you women, any harm done to you is always inflicted by the man so that he can have dominance over you and control over you. To you, all of your problems are caused by the man and if you do not attribute your problems to the man, then no body listens to you and take pity on you.

The truth is, this fgm is done mainly by women and men have got little to do with it!

I do not support it myself becos, if i cannot make a lady go wild in bed, i do not see myself as a man. I can only call myself a man if ,when having it together, she squirts all over me time and time again.

Suprisingly, i have heard a woman support it on radio before. That was interesting. But unfortunately, the presenter of the programme was so unprofessional and got involved in the topic and didnt allow the woman to say why she supports it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owa Ajero Of Ijero Kingdom Visit Oni Of Ife(photo) / A Picture Of Three Igbo Women In 1921 / Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.