Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Three Head Of States In Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Three Head Of States In Hell (701 Views)

What In Hell Was She Thinking?! / Hilarious Hell, Even In Hell Nigeria Is Not Equipped. / Satan Rejects Osama Bin Laden In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Head Of States In Hell by olfatima: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
Three Heads of States went to hell,Tony Blair, Bush, and Obasanjo. Tony asked the devil if he could make a call

to England to see if the >Country is running ok, he made the call, and he stayed on

the call for 5 minutes. Satan told him that the bill is 5 million dollars. >Bush also

asked if he could call the US, he stayed on the call for 8 >Minutes; it cost him $8 million

dollars. >OBJ said he wanted to call Nigeria, he spent 2 HOURS on the call then >

He asked Satan how much was the bill, he replied, $1 >dollar; he asked, how cum afta

mi stay longa dan Blair an Bush. >Satan replied, calling from hell to hell is a local

call is not expensive
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by Cayon(f): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
stale joke
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by Ebonyj(f): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2008
Never read it before, funny.
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by tufe(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
cayon, u see s ur criticism don pursue the poster.

its stale, but i still liked it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by Gabry(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2008
Eh Poster, let me fart on your face now. angry
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by TOYOSI20(f): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2008
Nice 1
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by lordmassac(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2008
so na you be the devil cool cool grin
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by SamMilla1(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Eh Poster, let me fart on your face now. angry

i suppose you think this fart here fart there you post on every thread here is funny?

well here is a news flash for you, it aint funny in any way.
try to be reasonable even when joking.
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by tufe(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2008
very well said sam.

@gab,

plz oh, this ur fart fart aint funny. i am being sincere wid u. just try something else
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by Gabry(f): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2008
and who said I was trying to be funny? Chei![size=20pt] Fart [/size] oops! Sowwy  grin
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by tufe(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2008
disssssssssssssssssssssssssssssgusting
Re: The Three Head Of States In Hell by Gabry(f): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2008
Yeah. . . . Let me beat him up for ya. Where's the cane?

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Ass / Voting Machines Elect One Of Their Own As President / Fresh Out Of Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.