Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol (9094 Views)

A Litle Long..but Save A Troubled Heart / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2008
Tranngirls:

J-girl stop what you are doing now ok.
Girl, lay off me abeg.
If you have a problem with me dissing guys. . . just ignore me.
It's not that hard.
I do it for fun of it not that I mean it.
If this is your way of getting on A-40's good side, go on but leave my name out of it.
A-40:

Chei where have you been all this time when most of these NL chics have been dissing Nigerian dudes? you are a breath of fresh air
Get lost joooo! How won't you say it's a breath of fresh air? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't know what's wrong but I can assure you that you'll miss the dissing if it stops. Trust me! cheesy cheesy
H2O2:

Look at the laughable girls camping here, they can hide their faces and gossip recklessly, but when it comes time to speak with command and show their faces, they're usually nowhere to be found. Yeye beings!
Laughable girls?
I hide my face for a very good reason. . .I know my boundary.
What is your problem with us sef?
I don't call this gossiping by the way. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by A40(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2008
@J-girl
Whats there to miss about your disses?
Please leave Tranngirls jare unlike the rest of y'all she sees the need to respect Naija men and i appreciate her for that
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by H2O2: 5:38am On Oct 04, 2008
j-girl:

I hide my face for a very good reasonI know my boundary.
What is your problem with us sef?
I don't call this gossiping by the way. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least you know what's good for you. 'Cos if you show your face for one second, you know you might end up going home with swollen eyeballs.

We don't have many problems with you women. You know you can't do without us. We just hope you would keep the shit-talking and male-flaming to a minimum.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
Whats there to miss about your disses? 
Please leave Tranngirls jare unlike the rest of y'all she sees the need to respect Naija men and i appreciate her for that
Abeg jare! let me hear word. You always want to hear what sounds good to your ears.
I won't stroke the ego of Nigerian men. They are not as perfect as she makes y'all seem.
Besides, I respect the Nigerian men that command respect from me in their actions. How do you expect me to respect guys who come on here and say absolute crap about us?
Where was Trannsgirl when a certain group of people were talking about how Nigerian girls are ALL ugly and stupid?
H2O2:

At least you know what's good for you.  'because if you show your face for one second, you know you might end up going home with swollen eyeballs.

We don't have many problems with you women.  You know you can't do without us. We just hope you would keep the shit-talking and male-flaming to a minimum.
First and foremost, no one can make me cry because of how i look. I have been seeing my face for the past couple of years and I have heard it all. There's nothing new that can pain me that much.

You don't have many problem with us? Wow, that's a first.
Your counterparts delight in making us seem like devil's clones.
Please, tell them to keep their misogynistic actions to a minimum as well.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by H2O2: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
Don't throw tranngirl under the bus because she disagrees with your views.

I also think the caliber of men you date are responsible for leaving you with these negative impressions you have about Nigerian men. Meaning you should consider upgrading your taste.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 1:37am On Oct 07, 2008
H2O2:

Don't throw tranngirl under the bus because she disagrees with your views.

I also think the caliber of men you date are responsible for leaving you with these negative impressions you have about Nigerian men. Meaning you should consider upgrading your taste.
I am not throwing anyone under the bus. I'm just saying she really isn't that regular here so she doesn't know a lot about the crappy posts I see here about Nigerian women.

On the contrary, the calibre of men I date are actually very high. I can confidently say that none of my men-bashing skills come from experience. It's all me defending NL's female population as well as voicing out on behalf of others.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by H2O2: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2008
That's bull grin . Speaking out on behalf of nl female members, as if they give a 'you know what'. Who crowned you the defense secretary of mrs. nairalands? Btw, I think you're actually seizing this opportunity to let everyone know that you are a feminist to the core. It's usually the feminists who bash men the way you have thus far.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by eldee(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2008
j-girl:

Abeg jare! let me hear word. You always want to hear what sounds good to your ears.
I won't stroke the ego of Nigerian men. They are not as perfect as she makes y'all seem.
Besides, I respect the Nigerian men that command respect from me in their actions. How do you expect me to respect guys who come on here and say absolute crap about us?
Where was Trannsgirl when a certain group of people were talking about how Nigerian girls are ALL ugly and stupid?First and foremost, no one can make me cry because of how i look. I have been seeing my face for the past couple of years and I have heard it all. There's nothing new that can pain me that much.
I don't know why you still want to make a career in this field cheesy
I thought Hawaii would change you tongue tongue

Everyday . . . you lot push me closer to posting what I learnt from my elective
I silenced your boss DZ the other day with my slave trade argument tongue tongue
And you know me . . . I'll not just come here to spew crap
I'll backup each and every one of my arguments with a case study cheesy

And yeah . . . you have the right to be scared . . . use it now grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2008
who's that? what someone saying something?, hello, ?? undecided
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2008
ooopps , was*
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2008
H2O2:

That's bull grin . Speaking out on behalf of nl female members, as if they give a 'you know what'. Who crowned you the defense secretary of mrs. nairalands? between, I think you're actually seizing this opportunity to let everyone know that you are a feminist to the core. It's usually the feminists who bash men the way you have thus far.
LOL! I am not the defense secretary but y'all just murder them mercilessly.
They need someone who will not be swayed easily by you guys' disses.
I'm a feminist somewhat and every guy who's ever interacted with me on NL in the past, will know this. However, i am not a femi-NAZI. I still listen to my misogynistic rap music. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Y'all just need to lay off us a bit and I'll repay the favor.
eldee:

I don't know why you still want to make a career in this field cheesy
I thought Hawaii would change you tongue tongue

Everyday . . . you lot push me closer to posting what I learnt from my elective
I silenced your boss DZ the other day with my slave trade argument tongue tongue
And you know me . . . I'll not just come here to spew crap
I'll backup each and every one of my arguments with a case study cheesy

And yeah . . . you have the right to be scared . . . use it now grin grin grin tongue
LOL!
Hawaii did change me. It allowed me to know that I can use my body to get WHATEVER I desire without giving my body up. grin grin grin grin grin

I have no boss. . . . back up whatever you want to back up.
I am not scared of you. . . . remember, I own you both on and off NL! grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Don't let me expose your dirty laundry here.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by H2O2: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! I am not the defense secretary but y'all just murder them mercilessly.
They need someone who will not be swayed easily by you guys' disses.
I'm a feminist somewhat and every guy who's ever interacted with me on NL in the past, will know this. However, i am not a femi-NAZI. I still listen to my misogynistic rap music. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Y'all just need to lay off us a bit and I'll repay the favor. LOL!

Maybe we murder them mercilessly because murder is a natural aura associated with femininity. I'm sure you know that women have an undeniable thirst for domination (look at the picture on your profile for one evidence of this). The fact remains, some of you enjoy dissing Naija men but will bow and worship any white man that knocks on your door. Why can't we get the same treatment? It's not like they are any better than Nigerian men are. They might be more tolerant, but they sure as heck don't understand you the way your fellow countrymen do.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2008
H2O2:

Maybe we murder them mercilessly because murder is a natural aura associated with femininity. I'm sure you know that women have an undeniable thirst for domination (look at the picture on your profile for one evidence of this). The fact remains, some of you enjoy dissing Naija men but will bow and worship any white man that knocks on your door. Why can't we get the same treatment? It's not like they are any better than Nigerian men are. They might be more tolerant, but they sure as heck don't understand you the way your fellow countrymen do.
Murder is a natural aura associated with femininity? What is that?
The picture on my profile has nothing to do with dominance. it's the picture of true romance. I like a man that can take charge WHEN I need him to take charge. Not one that uses me as a stepping stone to build his gigantic ego. I will never bow to a white man or a Nigerian man for that matter. I keep saying it over and over that I love SOME of my Nigerian sweethearts. You don't get the same treatment because you guys come in here bragging about how stupid us girls are. . . it's very annoying actually.
Nigerian men do not understand their women. They need to know how to make their women respect them.
Once again - if a man commands respect through his actions, he will get it.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by eldee(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2008
j-girl:

I have no boss. . . . back up whatever you want to back up.
I am not scared of you. . . . remember, I own you both on and off NL! grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Don't let me expose your dirty laundry here.
You don't get it do you?? Feminism is just a subculture trying to advocate the rights of a gender that doesn't take them important
As in real feminists are castaways, overlooked by men, told off by women
It's like the relationship between Jesus and the Jews . . . y'all's too leftwinged for the average woman to understand

You own who?? Don't let's go there . . . I'm yet to lose an argument against you, on and off NL
Expose whatever laundry you need to . . . at least you'll be using lies and not your body tongue tongue

j-girl:

Hawaii did change me. It allowed me to know that I can use my body to get WHATEVER I desire without giving my body up. grin grin grin grin
Hawaii pple are not known for being intelligent . . . come London and try that
Do you know women get stronger penalties than men that commit the same crime??
God save this Queen cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Gtexcute(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2008
Men are not alway intimidated,it jst that they are showing some maturity and respect to their humble self grin
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by H2O2: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2008
j-girl:

Murder is a natural aura associated with femininity? What is that?
Was there something too difficult to understand or perceive about what I said?  I should have elaborated. You brought up the issue of "murdering them mercilessly", and I just felt that "murdering them mercilessly" shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.  The women being murdered mercilessly probably derive some sort of enjoyment from being murdered. 
Notice that I use the words "murder" and "dominance" interchangeably.

The picture on my profile has nothing to do with dominance. it's the picture of true romance. I like a man that can take charge WHEN I need him to take charge. Not one that uses me as a stepping stone to build his gigantic ego. I will never bow to a white man or a Nigerian man for that matter. I keep saying it over and over that I love SOME of my Nigerian sweethearts. You don't get the same treatment because you guys come in here bragging about how stupid us girls are. . . it's very annoying actually.
Nigerian men do not understand their women. They need to know how to make their women respect them.
Once again - if a man commands respect through his actions, he will get it.
The picture on your profile has everything to do with dominance.  We both know it, but like everything in nature, women love being in denial - so, I don't expect you to confess that the image on your profile is a representation of a man dominating the woman (who is clearly assuming the inferior position).  If you like to think it's romance so be it.

Moreover, there's nothing wrong with a man who uses you as a stepping stone to build his ego, as long as he's not being abusive to you.  Just think of it as you doing him a favor; it's not like you want to live with a man who lacks manly passion.  If you refuse to give him a chance to let loose of his ego you would be better off getting married to a womann instead. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's: It's your duty as a woman and a wife to feed your man's ego and natural inclination to dominate, as instituted by the creator.

Meanwhile, doesn't your refusal to yield the throne of superiority to your man also violate your religious ethics?  your religion clearly states that the husband is the head of the household.  All things included, the wife is part of the household and we can conclude from this that he is also the head of the wife.  But I guess religion is not so big a deal to many of you feminists these days, right?

And finally, your accusation about us coming here to brag about Nigerian girls being stupid is actually more than preposterous because you are in here doing the same thing.  Pot calling the charcoal black.

A man is an embodiment of respect.  By their joysticks shall ye identify them.    I think this is the part that hurts you women the most.  You have a hard time accepting that a man gets to have the upper hand simply because of his gender. 
The day he's born to the earth (with that privates dangling between his legs) is the day you begin your murmurs. . . speaking under your breaths at the naming ceremony, saying, "oh great, another baby boy".  Why? Because he automatically instills a fear in the women who cross his path.

I don't mean to sound so condescending and egoistic.

please note that my views here do not reflect my personality in person. i am a kind gentle loving man.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by djcrucifix(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
na wa ooo! so u ladies decided to plan coup for we guys, ride on ladies. smiley
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Jamesmith3(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hi Smith972,,

A situation is developing into something deeper. Don't just sit on the edge. It’s time to take the plunge and jump in there feet first. Your closest relationships, either intimate or family, could use a bit of an overhaul. Sticking your head in the sand will solve nothing.

Key word for the week: balance
Your luckiest aspect this week: finances
Who to spend time with: Libra,

Support, encouragement and a listening ear, you have it all, and yet you still feel something is missing. You may hit a low when you discover that friends are busy with other things. Soon, you two will be too busy to dedicate too much time to friendship.

Key word for the week: ambition
Your luckiest aspect this week: career
Who to spend time with: Cancer

You will take great interest in social events, with plenty of choice on your plate. One thing you won't accept is leaving before things are over. You are sure to be hanging in there for one last dance. Your approach to romance is somewhat outdated at times.

Key word for the week: Scorpio
Your luckiest aspect this week: friendship
Who to spend time with: Leo,
and am still on line with u big Girl,

Your feelings are strong and they also run deep. Before you make any major decisions, wait a little to be sure these feelings will last. You are not at your most rational, so discussions may lead to conflict or communication problems.

Love will not be number one on your list of priorities, as you have other things to think about. Don't feel low just because all is not rosy. You have plenty going for you. You may be looking in the wrong place for fulfillment or recognition.

Key word for the week: openness
Your luckiest aspect this week: money
Who to spend time with: Virgo, grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[flash=200,200]http://[email] smiley[/email][/img][/flash]
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Busta(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
- Why is it that when a girl says no to a guy . . . they assume that she really does like them but is just frontin?

- Why is that alot of Nigerians abroad gets easily jealous of one another and are not ready to help one another . . .instead they wanna keep opressing each other?

- Why is that people look at a girl who is 26/27yrs and up and still single as wayward or unserious girls?
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
Chei! I'll answer you one by one in different posts
eldee:

You don't get it do you?? Feminism is just a subculture trying to advocate the rights of a gender that doesn't take them important
As in real feminists are castaways, overlooked by men, told off by women
It's like the relationship between Jesus and the Jews . . . y'all's too leftwinged for the average woman to understand

You own who?? Don't let's go there . . . I'm yet to lose an argument against you, on and off NL
Expose whatever laundry you need to . . . at least you'll be using lies and not your body  tongue tongue
Hawaii people are not known for being intelligent . . . come London and try that
Do you know women get stronger penalties than men that commit the same crime??
God save this Queen  cheesy cheesy
Feminism is a CULTURE that tries for sexual egalitarianism. Unfortunately, you guys have chosen to see this as a bad thing. Equality is something that goes as far back as the bible but these days, you guys have turned it to treating women like crap and telling us we're stupid.

You know all about your laundry. Wait till I start with you. . .
Hawaii people are outstanding in the brain department. London guys are on crack now! You should know this by now being that you're one of them.
Women get stronger penalties? Wow! Someone finally recognizes that women are stronger emotionally than men.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by H2O2: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
j-girl:

Chei! I'll answer you one by one in different postsFeminism is a CULTURE that tries for sexual egalitarianism. Unfortunately, you guys have chosen to see this as a bad thing. Equality is something that goes as far back as the bible but these days, you guys have turned it to treating women like crap and telling us we're stupid.
Feminists like rolling the dice that their goal is to promote equality among the sexes, a.k.a "sexual egalitarianism" to be politically correct as you put it. Meanwhile, underneath that caucus the truth is that feminists have one goal in mind, and that goal is to crush men under their stilletos. Why else is it that almost everytime a feminist argues for her right to be treated equal, she quickly blames men for the problem faced by women in society?
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
H2O2:

Was there something too difficult to understand or perceive about what I said?  I should have elaborated. You brought up the issue of "murdering them mercilessly", and I just felt that "murdering them mercilessly" shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.  The women being murdered mercilessly probably derive some sort of enjoyment from being murdered. 
Notice that I use the words "murder" and "dominance" interchangeably.
Yeah I agree a lil with that but it's not applicable to all cases. You know of women being abused right? Do you call that kind of dominance enjoyment? It wasn't too difficult to understand, i just wanted to know the context in which you were using it.

The picture on your profile has everything to do with dominance.  We both know it, but like everything in nature, women love being in denial - so, I don't expect you to confess that the image on your profile is a representation of a man dominating the woman (who is clearly assuming the inferior position).  If you like to think it's romance so be it.
I am not in denial about that pic. What's wrong with a man who knows how to sway me with his ability to dance like that? It's not a dominance thing. You know what? I'll change my pic just for you. . . let's see if you still have that mind about men dominating. She is not assuming an inferior position. Stop looking at that pic in that format. . . haven't you heard of women dipping men too? It happens. I'm taking that pic in a very literal sense. Feel free to take my new pic in the cultural implication you so desire okay?

Moreover, there's nothing wrong with a man who uses you as a stepping stone to build his ego, as long as he's not being abusive to you.  Just think of it as you doing him a favor; it's not like you want to live with a man who lacks manly passion.  If you refuse to give him a chance to let loose of his ego you would be better off getting married to a womann instead. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's: It's your duty as a woman and a wife to feed your man's ego and natural inclination to dominate, as instituted by the creator.
Why does a man need a woman to build his ego? The way your counterparts on NL make it seem like there's really nothing more to women than sex and chores. That's what gets to me on NL.
I like a confident man with just the right amount of confidence. . . not when he makes it seem like there's no way you will exist without him. That's just plain stupid. My friends complain that I feed men with too much ego. . . it's not because I feel inferior to them. I just want them to know that I appreciate their presence in my life. The problem with this, however, is that they become too big-headed and before you know it, they start thinking "I can do much better than j-girl". I find this so hilarious because it's a stupid move on their part but helps me weed out those that are not strong enough to handle compliments from ladies. These are the type that cheat very easily. Men should know that we need them half as much as they need us.

Meanwhile, doesn't your refusal to yield the throne of superiority to your man also violate your religious ethics?  your religion clearly states that the husband is the head of the household.  All things included, the wife is part of the household and we can conclude from this that he is also the head of the wife.  But I guess religion is not so big a deal to many of you feminists these days, right?
H2, How many times do you want me to repeat this? I will try my best to submit to a man who loves me genuinely and cherishes me to the T. That doesn't mean that when he says 'jump', I ask how high. I will submit to him in the right amount but not enough for him to walk all over me. I give respect to whom respect is due. I will not submit to a man who degrades me or a man who thinks he's better than me. Feminists submit in different ways. They submit to men indirectly and they don't notice it. The real feminists, however, have no problem with the institution of marriage and they feel like they should fight the general assumptions about women. Only a feminist in denial will say that she doesn't submit to anyone. . . she'll submit to her father, if there is need for it.

And finally, your accusation about us coming here to brag about Nigerian girls being stupid is actually more than preposterous because you are in here doing the same thing.  Pot calling the charcoal black.

A man is an embodiment of respect.  By their joysticks shall ye identify them.    I think this is the part that hurts you women the most.  You have a hard time accepting that a man gets to have the upper hand simply because of his gender
I am not calling Nigerian men stupid. I am calling MOST of them misogynists! I keep telling you that I have no issue with respecting men or women. With the stupid rubbish I see on NL, I should not even respect any guy. However, I respect only 4 guys on NL and that's because they have showed me that they set themselves apart from the general crap I see here.

The day he's born to the earth (with that privates dangling between his legs) is the day you begin your murmurs. . . speaking under your breaths at the naming ceremony, saying, "oh great, another baby boy".  Why? Because he automatically instills a fear in the women who cross his path.
Ever heard of a woman's fury? Try touching her nerves. . . just remember Eve, Bathsheba, and Delilah. smiley smiley Unless a man really controls himself, women are his weakness. We build up your egos, we can take y'all down in a split sec.

I don't mean to sound so condescending and egoistic.
Too late!!!! angry angry tongue

please note that my views here do not reflect my personality in person.  i am a kind gentle loving man.
Now why do I find this so hard to believe?   tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
H2O2:

Feminists like rolling the dice that their goal is to promote equality among the sexes, a.k.a "sexual egalitarianism" to be politically correct as you put it. Meanwhile, underneath that caucus the truth is that feminists have one goal in mind, and that goal is to crush men under their stilletos. Why else is it that almost everytime a feminist argues for her right to be treated equal, she quickly blames men for the problem faced by women in society?
Ahhhhhhh! We don't want to crush men under out stilettos entirely.
We only want to shake them up.
Men are promoting women's present status in the society. That's why we blame y'all.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by A40(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2008
@j-girl
Am i by chance anyone of those 4 guys? Just checking grin
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 1:21am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Am i by chance anyone of those 4 guys? Just checking grin
Funny enough. . . you took the 4th position. You don't say absolute crap so you've earned yourself a preliminary position in guys that deserve respect thus far.
I am not trying to get on your good side. . . you just make more sense than most of them here.
Don't let it get to you o! I still don't agree with most of your points. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by chessguru(m): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2008
@POST
all said and done, ladies gat respect and protect their men, and men gat treat their ladies like  the chess queen because they are valuable. GREAT GUYS STILL EXIST, they hold the world in place!! and gives meaning to the expression IT IS A MAN'S WORLD!! though we compliment each other ladies  the headache guys  the aspirin

Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by CrazyMan(m): 1:49am On Oct 09, 2008
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2008
chessguru:

[/color] though we compliment each other ladies  the headache guys  the aspirin
WHAT ON EARTH?!
Abi is it not Guys are the headache and women are the aspirin?
Guys get cured by marriage A LOT OF times.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 09, 2008
chessguru:

[/color] though we compliment each other ladies the headache guys the aspirin
can you understand yourself?
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by A40(m): 2:21am On Oct 09, 2008
j-girl:

Funny enough. . . you took the 4th position. You don't say absolute crap so you've earned yourself a preliminary position in guys that deserve respect thus far.
I am not trying to get on your good side. . . you just make more sense than most of them here.
Don't let it get to you o! I still don't agree with most of your points. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hey ya!! don't worry about me i deal with compliments well by always taking them with a pinch of salt cool

Neither do i!! Them no born us the same day and if they did then definitely in different hospitals lol.Frankly i don't think two different people can agree on everything that would be butt-kissing to me
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by chessguru(m): 2:24am On Oct 09, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

can you understand yourself?
UNDERSTAND MY SELF?, well perfectly
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by jgirl3: 2:26am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

Hey ya!! don't worry about me i deal with compliments well by always taking them with a pinch of salt cool

Neither do i!! Them no born us the same day and if they did then definitely in different hospitals lol.Frankly i don't think two different people can agree on everything that would be butt-kissing to me
EXACTLY!
Whichever way, if you keep abusing girls anyhow, you'll drop off that list o! To gain my respect is very hard and you've done it using a very diverse set of ways. Don't make me regret it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.