Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers (810 Views)

A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? / Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
Here is a thread to all Plus size ladies that are proud of their size and are willing to discuss amongst themselves.

And to all their admirers, feel free to contribute.

As for me, i believe they are just simply irresistible.
Re: To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers by Rothschild: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2008
what do you mean by plus size?
Re: To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers by arramyjay: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
Rothschild:

what do you mean by plus size?

I was going to ask tht.
Re: To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers by StephenP(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
In order words, "phat", thick, big erm . . . what else?
Re: To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers by Moyola(f): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
plus sizes. . . . any size from 16, 18, UPWARDZ!!!! tongue
Re: To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
bbw.

(1) (Reply)

Lust Vs Love / Mariage Palava / How Does Introduction Event Goes Or How Should It Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.