Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get (986 Views)

Nairalanders, Abeg Help / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2008
WHY MUST SOME GIRLS BE HARD TO GET !!!!,

or as they put it,

2 HOT 2 HANDLE!!!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by MissyB1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
I think it's cuss you're too cold to mingle. tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by tope2000(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2008
or because you are chasing girls that are not in your category or level undecided tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by datemax: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2008
You should move from chasing women to creating attraction and making them want you.

Learn how to trigger,creat and build attraction

Learn how to speak women and useyour Body Language,.

You need to see the article

Why "Chasing" Doesn't Work some With Women .

http://date4guys..com
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by 8ball(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2008
Femosticap:

WHY MUST SOME GIRLS BE HARD TO GET !!!!,

or as they put it,

2 HOT 2 HANDLE!!!

that;s cos u av had time to actually figure out what ppeople like about u.in which u lack confidence aura that almost many girls cannot resist.ny ways,girls are a bundle of pain n joy,make up ya mind ,
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2008
Guys d prob no bi say lack of confidence or as datemax talk;
You should move from chasing women to creating attraction and making them want you.

Learn how to trigger,creat and build attraction

Learn how to speak women and useyour Body Language,.

missy b i think ure right!!! angry angry angry
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by MissyB1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2008
Femosticap:

missy b i think ure right!!! angry angry angry
You see I'm always right. cheesy
C'mon put a smile on that face and go get hot in order to mingle. tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2008
yes missy bt how
see there's dis girl i admire so much
i just tend to have this feeling for her but the prob is dat
ive kinda experienced rejection and
probably my body automatically developed a sort of nusea
making it hard for me to approach a chic
how do i cope

ABI SHE I NO GO MARRY AGAIN
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by makavele: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2008
@Missy B

I am not in support 'bout his "being too cold to mingle"
Some girls try to play hard - to - get to preserve their self-esteem.

@post

Imagine that u're a girl, and a guy walks up and you and delivers smooth lines, and the next thing you say is: "OKAY, I AGREE TO DATE YOU." Wat would the guy think. He'll probably say: "I YARN THIS GIRL NOW NOW, SHE GREE, MEN! AM TOO GOOD, THIS GIRL IS 2 CHEAP." and he'll prolly end up playing games wit ya because he doesn't believe in a life-time relationship with cheap girls.

@all
It's normal that girls play hard to get. Person must shakara small na! But the girl who plays this game called: hard to get for hours on ending go become bad market oh!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by 8ball(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2008

@ femosticap

U need to be a man n get ova vis bad negative attitude u av developed else it'll go on to ruin yo ability to nurture r/ships in future.

Ny ways,learn to b confident by finding out those things that make u unique and that pple like then u can actually highlight these qualities by building them and then u could actually down play yo weakness or low points subsequently sha

wish u all the best  tho
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by arramyjay: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2008
It becos most girl want to be impressed and some just want to access you b4 anything and some of you guys term it to be playing "hard to get"
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by HRhotness(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2008
Did it ever occur to u that maybe she's just not interested?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by spikedcylinder: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2008
You don't have game. undecided undecided
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by opsydudu(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2008
@post

try toasting secondary school students, from SS2-SS3. From there you go learn how win a woman't heart. The young shall grow are always good at heart. Don't try to get these experienced' girls, there own too much.

learn to write love-letters, poems and search online for love lyrics, practise with time and you will be a master of your game.

start from somewhere, no waste too much time.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2008
makavele:

@Missy B

I am not in support 'bout his "being too cold to mingle"
Some girls try to play hard - to - get to preserve their self-esteem.

@post

Imagine that u're a girl, and a guy walks up and you and delivers smooth lines, and the next thing you say is: "OKAY, I AGREE TO DATE YOU." What would the guy think. He'll probably say: "I YARN THIS GIRL NOW NOW, SHE GREE, MEN! AM TOO GOOD, THIS GIRL IS 2 CHEAP." and he'll prolly end up playing games wit ya because he doesn't believe in a life-time relationship with cheap girls.

@all
It's normal that girls play hard to get. Person must shakara small na! But the girl who plays this game called: hard to get for hours on ending go become bad market oh!

True talk bro wink
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by ula(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
4 tis era? wetin be cheap girl?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get by Nella(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
Sometimes when a gurl says "no" it simply means "no" . . it's not all the time someone is playin hard to get.

Most guys don't get this, . . when a lady tells them she is not interested y'all keep comin, and when it keeps goin like that, she enters the book of : "playin hard to get" pls. . .

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If The Girl U Love Most Is Saying No To You / Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? / Can This Be Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.