Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes (1905 Views)

The Worst Joke Ever / WHAT IF: Mosquitoes Could Transmit Ebola Virus / Worst Joke Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 4:41am On Sep 14, 2008
A dude name tufe was living in rural Nigeria in a community that had no electricity supply.

One evening he was reading his Bible (Macabee version) and meditating, assisted by lighting from a bedside lamp, but was bothered by the constant nuisance of some mosquitoes.

He couldn't bear it no longer so he decided to cover up under his sheet in bed, but it was useless as the mosquitoes kept biting him on his ears through the sheet.

He got up and blew out the lamp and went back under the sheets, hoping that the mosquitoes would not be able to bother him if they could not see him. The Mosquitoes did not bite him for a few minutes giving tufe hope that his so-called plan had worked out perfectly.

Now he was only hearing the constant "humming' of them flying around in the room. It was getting real hot under the sheets, so tufe decided that he would take off the sheet as it was too dark for the mosquitoes to see him now.

When he removed the sheets, lay on his back and looked up in the ceiling, he saw a Firefly flying around. Tufe shouted out "OH Bleep DE MOSQUITOES CUM BACK WID FLASHLIGHT FI BITE ME
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 5:29am On Sep 14, 2008
Cayon:

A dude name tufe was living in rural Nigeria in a community that had no electricity supply.

were did u got that news from?
now listen up sick hard cold bitch,
stop downgrading our motherland before the international community just cuz u want to crack some bad jokes.
oh, im glad u already tagged it "WORST"
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by nguage(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2008
studio43:

were did u got that news from?
now listen up sick hard cold bitch,
stop downgrading our motherland before the international community just because u want to crack some bad jokes.
oh, im glad u already tagged it "WORST"

BITCH, how is she downgrading your motherland? There are communities in Nigeria without electricity and last I checked Nigeria was actually mosquito paradise.

You are the only bitch here for calling a girl a bitch on the internet.
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 5:58am On Sep 14, 2008
dont be ridiculous,
there had never been a place in nigeria called mosquitoes paradise f*CK FACE
woman wrapper!!
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by nguage(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2008
Are you a retard or are you just playing one online? How am I woman wrapper? Explain yourself bitch.
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2008
sorry but i'm not explaining naffin to you.
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2008
Guys. . . . . Enough with the fighting abeg. Come, I spend you two beer. We go clubbing now and make peace. wink
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2008
na your own i hear jare
sorry but it's sunday already wink
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2008
Ok I spend you two Chocolate Milk then. smiley
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2008
i would rather prefer the COW BELL MILK wink grin
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2008
shocked shocked shocked ok. . . In that case you have to wait for me. Let me pull my grandma's cow to you so you can suck it right out from her below. . . undecided
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2008
nah i go prefer to suck from yours na hehe grin
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2008
pervert, I'm still a minor biko. . . . angry
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by studio43(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2008
u wish shey? grin
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2008
Havent I told you that I am only 3 years old?
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Jeovy(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2008
gaby,you are always confused

studio,you harsh at times.
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by tufe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2008
@ Cayon

If u arent a Nigerian, plz, i dont appreciate ur joke. I'm not being biased, but its just like how it is when a white man calls a black Nigga. no one takes that lightly, but a fellow black is free to call another nigga. so plz think over the effect of a joke b4 posting.

Nigeria is a wonderful place, so dont give out any false info
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by nguage(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2008
tufe:

@ Cayon

If u arent a Nigerian, plz, i don't appreciate your joke. I'm not being biased, but its just like how it is when a white man calls a black Nigga. no one takes that lightly, but a fellow black is free to call another nigga. so plz think over the effect of a joke before posting.

Nigeria is a wonderful place, so don't give out any false info

Stop being silly, it's just a joke and it obvious she doesn't mean any harm. Gone are the days when people took jokes for what the are, jokes.
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by tufe(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2008
u guys location are the same, so i wud guess u know urselves, or u are her hubby sef.

anyway, it just sounds somehow
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2008
I just hate when people pretend to be cheese when they are sausage.

I am from the c'bbean and I am not afraid to say that many c'bbean areas don't have electricity sometimes.  I have not visit Nigeria yet, but are you guys telling me that at no time the electricity don't go out in Nigeria.  Oh please, spare me.

By the way, when I typed this I expected this reaction from some folks hence I won't respond directly.

Ngauge, no need to explain because  I am not intimidated by no one

To the haters,  I say [size=28pt]"Get Well Soon"[/size]
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by tufe(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2008
heard you. u are forming gangsta sha. nothing do you. cool
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2008
well y'all better get use to this half white, half black, mixed, mulatto, half breed - whatever y'all want to call me because I am not going anywhere. I will speak my mind as I see it fit.

The most I am going to do is follow the rules and regulation of the board and try my best not to disrespect the admin or mods

Peace
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2008
tufe, but I be yellow nigga nna. How's that?
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by tufe(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2008
HEY THERE CAYON
Verse 1:
Hey there Cayon, what’s it like in New York City,
I’m a thousand miles away but tonight you look so pretty , yes you do
Time’s quick and shinning as bright as you
I swear its true
Hey there Cayon, don’t you worry about the distance I’m right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen close your eyes
Listen to my voice it’s my disguise, I’m by you side

Chorus:
Oh, its what you do to me
What you do to me

Verse 2:
Hey there Cayon I know times are getting hard
but just believe girl someday I’ll pay the bills with this guitar
We’ll have it good
We’ll have the life we knew we would, my word is good.
Hey there Cayon I’ve got so much left to say
if every simple song I wrote to you would take your breath away, I’ll write it all.
Even more in love with me you’ll fall
We’ll have it all

Chorus:
What you do to me

Verse 3
A thousand miles seem pretty far, but they’ve got planes and trains and cars
I’ll walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us,
but we’ll just laugh because we know that know one’s ever felt this way
Cayon I can promise, by the time that we get through the world would never ever be the same
And you’re to blame.

Hey there Cayon, you’ll be good and don’t you miss me
Two more years you’ll be done with school and I’ll be making history like I do
You know it’s all because of you
We can do what ever we want to
Hey Cayon here’s for you, this one’s for you

Chorus
What you do to me

@Gab

i no follow u argue
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by MrInfo1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2008
@ tufe

Can i sing along wit ya?
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by tufe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2008
share the fun . . . . whenever wink
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by MrInfo1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2008
Let sing for the Mosquitoes
cool
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by tufe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2008
maka why na?
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2008
mosquito in the dark

Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by dani1luv: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2008
BEST JOKE EVER angry
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by mykali(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2008
@CAYON

i cant believe i had a crush on u? angry angry

how can u be so insensible and display such mongophian tendencies in here
angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hmm, I wonder what's the difference between facts and Truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Things / Shout Out / Kill Them All..before They Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.