Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes (1906 Views)

The Worst Joke Ever / WHAT IF: Mosquitoes Could Transmit Ebola Virus / Worst Joke Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2008
@mykali

I'll save this thread until my visit to Nigeria. I'll be staying in two places - Victoria Island and Ikeja.
I was telling someone about this thread and how some folks reacted. Below is what they say. But I like their last sentance

Peace

There are just two main things you will need to get use to.
1. Daily and constant interruptions in electricity supply. (here they call it NEPA)
2. Traffic is BAD due to poor road, too many motorcycles and old vehicles and absolutely no traffic rules.
In Nigeria, Lagos is probably the safest compared to the eastern region with oil conflicts and the northern regions with religious conflicts. As with any other developing countries it has it's share of problems with corruptions, fraud and crime but it's really far safer than South Africa. The good news are
The weather is mild and there is literally no natural diseaster of any kind. No volcanoes, earth quakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, sunami etc.
Pretty much everything is negotiable, freedom takes on a different meaning here. Although you wouldn't want to push it by running around on some dark roads (which is 90% of all roads) by yourself late at night.
BTW, you wouldn't have to worry about genetically engineered food or mad cow here. Some fruits like pawpaw, banana, pineapple, mango, grapefruit and onions are THE BEST in the world and I've been around, really.
So judge for yourself
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by jaymobb(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2008
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by cbase: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2008
Cay-baby To Thine Ownself Be True always n u would survive anywher, even 9 -JA
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Gabry(f): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2008
Guys, am proud of ya'' for appreciating and admiring your country but you cannot help it that whether if its Cayon or any other people, they are bound to have comments (good and bad) about your country (also known as my half country).

I have to admit that my country (some parts) is badly infected my mosquito's but at this moment, that is not the main concern. Tyhe main concern is how rertarded most Malay malaysians can be. . . . . . . angry See? I talk bad about my country. No biggy grin Its the real fact anywayz!!! angry

Cayon, I no fit shout at you as you be my sista on Nairaland. kiss
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by diamonleda(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2008
must say miss canyon i like ur attitude, but settle down relax and feel free,
, and where in d crrbeans do u come from,
Re: Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes by Cayon(f): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2008
diamonleda:

, and where in d crrbeans do u come from,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Virgin_Islands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Son? / When U Tell Ur Mum U Dropped Out Of Medical School To Play Flute. (pics) / The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.