Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (426896 Views)

6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) / Top 10 Hottest Girlfriends Of Popular Musicians In Nigeria / 2015 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In Nigeria And Their Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by slimghost(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
i don't know about that, but i know that jay z, nas, kanye and snoop are all freemasons
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by RichDad1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
@slimghost,
Thats a fact !
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by bgees(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
No its not a fact!
It takes more than a youtube video to convince any wise person.
Also freemasons are not satanists. Its simple english.

Btw- but d best thing is to is to recognize GOD. And i feel bad that w NaS is being linked with things like these.

1 Like

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Raymond88(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
Some people are so gullible! grin they believe everything they read or see on the internet. . .

. . .hey guys did you know the pope is Hitlers cousin? go on tell your friends, just credit the news to me. wink

1 Like

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by sima(f): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2008
is dis church of satan thingy real?? cause am lost
i thought it was rumor abi wetin be church of satan
is it satan dey are woshippin dere??abi who worships satan undecided
:-/ mi am lost oo

1 Like

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Raymond88(m): 12:57am On Sep 17, 2008
It's a church where people gather to worship Satan, and yes it exists but people exaggerate it's member base (like the poster and his friends) . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Szandor_LaVey
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by sima(f): 5:12am On Sep 17, 2008
wow shocked shocked shocked
dis is kinda nu to mi Oo, . . so people do actually worship d devil. . *sighs*
anyaw. . thanks PALMOND kiss kiss kiss
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Raymond88(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2008
sima:

anyaw. . thanks PALMOND kiss kiss kiss

Any time babe. wink
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by clemcykul(f): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
wat a world
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by obiem(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
Not forgetting multi talented Wyclef Jean, Busta rhymes and Lil wayne,
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by slimghost(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
Like i said ba, i don't know about church of satan, but Freemason's? hell yes, they are all freemasons (Nas, Jay z, Kanye,Snoop)
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by daven: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
freemasons,freeminders,satanists, etc i just have this feeling that there is something mystical and mysterious abt some of these astoundingly successful stars. Now that is not to say i dont believe in hard work,but some of the rumors,videos and conspiracy theories are just hard to ignore.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by sima(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2008
this thread sef dey minus one(-1) for my registration in heaven. . angry
can't u just put devil. . Satan sounds scary jare. .

1 Like

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by marknice: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
how u dey sure?
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by sima(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
ehmmm, awoken
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by anitabest(f): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2010
na you sabi ooooooooo.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by ellab(f): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
Actually,jay z,beyonce,chris brown,shakira,celine dion,nas are ILLUMINATIES.dey dont believe in God.dey believe dat God misjudged lucifer(d angel who tried 2 overthrow God bt was thrown down to earth).chris brown's fallen angel is about d devil whom d illuminaties call d fallen angel.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by ellab(f): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
Actually,jay z,beyonce,chris brown,shakira,celine dion,nas are ILLUMINATIES.dey dont believe in God.dey believe dat God misjudged lucifer(d angel who tried 2 overthrow God bt was thrown down to earth).chris brown's fallen angel is about d devil whom d illuminaties call d fallen angel.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Travelista(f): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
ella.b:

Actually,jay z,beyonce,chris brown,shakira,celine dion,nas are ILLUMINATIES.[b]dey dont believe in God.dey believe dat God misjudged lucifer(d angel who tried 2 overthrow God bt was  thrown down to earth).[/b]chris brown's fallen angel is about d devil whom d illuminaties call d fallen angel.

The Illuminati and Humanists aren't to be used interchangeably; there's a fine line of separation but the differences are there. You're right about the bold; they also believe that there are two deities in charge and that Lucifer is the good one.  lipsrsealed How has Diddy's name been left off the list of those that dabble in the dark arts? Not calling him a Satanist (or anyone else in this thread one for that matter) but dude isn't right. Wolf, Biggie, Ma$e, Shyne. . .all pawns to make one person rich and you keep asking how his businesses stay afloat when the numbers don't match.

I haven't heard of Busta being a part of this stuff but I do know he likes trannies; maybe it's a taste he acquired after earning his early success.

You have people that make a lot of money but aren't happy because of the things they've done. Even if you do try and leave, your past actions follow you. I think that's what happened to Shake; I felt terrible when I heard about his death but it had to have been something deep for him to feel suicide was the only way out. For fame, you'd be surprised what some people will do to achieve it; I'm talking about big time celebs that visit santeria priestesses, offer blood sacrifices and hold seances in their homes. Things get REALLY dark if you don't reevaluate your morals but at the end of the day, you're only responsible for YOU. If others want to dance with forces they can't control, let them but protect yourself and keep your eyes open.

1 Like

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by poweredcom(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
Na una sabi, wetin concern u if dem dey chuuch of satan
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Dolemite(f): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
How can I join the church of Satan? I hear they serve great sandwiches, tastes absolutely wicked, no pun intended.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by deelady(f): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
All dose big stas are all satanic. You will get al d info u need about this topic on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31017.32.html

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-31017.64.html&h=dbe95

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by clemcykul(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
who cares?? they could belong to olumba olumba for all i care

wtf!
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
u cant be sure of who is and who is not. neither can u be sure of d hidden meanings of every secular song u sing. They may be spells 4 all u know. So why not listen to good clean gospels. thank God we have them in all genres now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by zilosxp(m): 4:18am On Sep 22, 2010
Anyone that believes all this concocted crap and images is just deceiving his or her self. The church of satan exists but it is just nothing but a group of nobodies that wants to be heard and seen, check it out on wikipedia, anyway why i am bothering myself,
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by InkedNerd(f): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
@OP: Ok, so what if they're worshiping Satan?
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Mikehell(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Run this town by jay-z or bad romance by lady gaga, I dont c anythin wrong with their lyrics, Though i ave heard abt this church of satan nd it's member list includin nigeria famous nobel prize winner prof wole soyinka as one of the bonafide member of this church, I believe every1 has d right to choose his/her own religion, So if they are members,who cares?*winkz*
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
Any musician not 4 God is definitely 4 d devil so d list is uncountable/unmentionable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.