Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (426936 Views)

6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) / Top 10 Hottest Girlfriends Of Popular Musicians In Nigeria / 2015 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In Nigeria And Their Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nakele(f): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
this is very old news,,,,pls tell us something else,,,,,,,,,,,,and by the way, its called ILLUMINATI
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by adaeze5(f): 4:36am On Jun 14, 2011
undecidedThese things happen and exist, some musicians dnt even write their own songs, they r given songs 2 sing. They do nt even know d meanin of wat they sing. Bt dat rily is their biz. The end is rily, rily near.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
Do you guys know whats called ELECTRIC CHAPEL OR ELECTRIC CHURCH? dont worry you'll get to know very soon.

Just google Michael Jackson's Videos on Youtube before he died and hear ll the things he said.you'll be shocked
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by oyolima(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
how does d church of satan affects you, or do you want to join d church? Please let us everybody carry his or her cross
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by cabal2(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
Pls help me i will like to join this group, My name is Chimezie Nwafor form Anambra State Nigeria and this my phone number +2348032480295 please i want to join to be a member this Jan2012, please help me
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by TomFord: 2:41am On Jan 11, 2012
cabal_2:

Pls help me i will like to join this group, My name is Chimezie Nwafor form Anambra State Nigeria and this my phone number +2348032480295 please i want to join to be a member this Jan2012, please help me

Seek JESUS CHRIST and give your life to Him.He alone can save you
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Ayabareal(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2012
Una just dey hear of dat? Na only God go help us...
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2012
Raymond,are u sure u are in dis world,u had better b careful b4 u r also part of them.Take it or leave it,there's illuminati,and some celebrities belong to the group.Maybe u only listen to gospel musics.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by bioade(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
we are in the end time. whatever you hear that people do are already prophesied. beware and be prepared THE LORD IS AT HAND.
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by osazee12(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
You heard!! I also heard you attend the same church. I heard you are a rapist, I heard you are a robber etc.... STUPID IGNORANT POST *hiss*
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by sundayerhun(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by sundayerhun(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by owowatayo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
daven: Heard that popular musicians are in this church of satan, thing e.g. michael jackson,mariah carey, chris brown,rihanna,celine dione,madonna,, na wa o
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by mjameslarry: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2015
This is a one life time
opportunity. Are you an artist,
producer, business man/woman,
director, actor/actress. To get
rich,famous and protect your
already acquired wealth beyond
your widest imagination, and
also to leave a life of poverty, join
the most powerful and
influenced brotherhood in the
world known as the illuminate
brotherhood by contacting us
today via email:
illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or
call:+2348135701838. Your fame
and wealth is our utmost
concern.The Illuminati rules the
world. Join us to rule the world
with us..
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by mjameslarry: 5:53am On Jan 06, 2015
This is a one life time
opportunity. Are you an artist,
producer, business man/woman,
director, actor/actress. To get
rich,famous and protect your
already acquired wealth beyond
your widest imagination, and
also to leave a life of poverty, join
the most powerful and
influenced brotherhood in the
world known as the illuminate
brotherhood by contacting us
today via email:
illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or
call:+2348135701838. Your fame
and wealth is our utmost
concern.The Illuminati rules the
world. Join us to rule the world
with us..
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
ave satanas,
hello infernos,i want to believe dat every one in dis forum is hell bound.frer not for hell is not what it is profound to be.
Well d gud news i bring u is d illuminati /church of satan are now open to intending members.
I would like to sound a note of warning to those who just call and for d major purpose,if u r nt interested pls keep off.membership is not free,it attracts a token fee of 200 dollars.

Regie satanas
Re: Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
call or mail for membership,pls avoid beeps at all cost and be ready bfor u call
administration@gmail.com or 07018769714

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.