Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

You've Got A Mail - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You've Got A Mail (640 Views)

When You've Got N90 For Your Haircut Instead Of N100 And Your Barber Does This! / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? / You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got A Mail by Johnnny(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2008
This guy is sitting outside on his lawn when he sees his neighbor (Dave) walk outside and check his mailbox.

With a confused look on his face, Dave walks back inside the house.

Five minutes later, Dave walks outside again to check his mailbox. Seeing that there is nothing in it, he walks back inside his house.

Another five minutes later, Dave comes back outside to check his mailbox.

After watching Dave check his mailbox 3 times in a row, the guy became pretty curious. When Dave started to walk back inside again, he asks, "Dave, what are you doing going in and out every five minutes to check your mailbox?"

Dave answered: "My computer keeps telling me that I've got a mail."

(1) (Reply)

At The Doctor's Office / U Said U Wanted Washing Ur Mouth And It Takes U Eternity,na Wah Oh! U Personally Volunteered Oh! / Getting Forgetful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.