Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? (2957 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by timimatrix: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
NIGHT OF BLISS London was indeed a glorious time with the Lord!
When Pastor Chris came, the whole of London stood still for Jesus!!!
It was A Total Experince with the Lord
The Arena was filled to the brim by 5pm for a programme starting by 7pm, and several thousands were turned back, Crowd Control Officials were put in place!!!
3 TRAIN STATIONS IN LONDON were CLOSED AND PADEASRTIAN TRAFFIC LEADING TO LONDON EXCEL BLOCKED BY THE POLICE!!!
The County Mayor came to the venue to check out what was going on, the officials at the London Excel confessed not to have seen such a thing before!
Mllions were HEALED, hundreds were saved, many from different religions recieved Jesus as Lord and their Saviour !!!!
Now, this is Pastor's FIRST outreach ever in the UK!
When next Pastor comes to London, he only have to use Wembly Stadium!!![color=#990000]
[b][/b][color=#990000]
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by oloriooko(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2008
What manner of man is this man that a whole city stood still because he came?!!! shocked

Anyway this guy sure has a way of pulling people to his meetings just like many other Pastors. 9ja Pastors dey try sha!
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by KunleOshob(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2008
timimatrix:

The Arena was filled to the brim by 5pm for a programme starting by 7pm, and several thousands were turned back, Crowd Control Officials were put in place!!!
3 TRAIN STATIONS IN LONDON were CLOSED AND PADEASRTIAN TRAFFIC LEADING TO LONDON EXCEL BLOCKED BY THE POLICE!!!
The County Mayor came to the venue to check out what was going on, the officials at the London Excel confessed not to have seen such a thing before!
Mllions were HEALED, hundreds were saved, many from different religions recieved Jesus as Lord and their Saviour !!!!
Now, this is Pastor's FIRST outreach ever in the UK!
When next Pastor comes to London, he only have to use Wembly Stadium!!![color=#990000]
[b][/b][color=#990000]

This kind of post is very nauseating (pastor worship) the whole of London stood still yet we didn't hear anything about the jamboree on BBC, CNN, Skynews or any reputable news media. Millions were healed lipsrsealed yet the arena could only accomodate a few thousand people and not one of the million could testify independently that he/ she received healing. I can assure that if an event should occur and millions of people received healing especially in the developed world the news media would be awash with reviews of "the night of bliss" months after it had happened and they would not need their church members to be copy and pasting, spamming and forwarding on the internet to advertise the charade on behalf of the "holy" business man.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Enigma(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2008
I live in/near London and I did not even know or hear that the fellow was in London until seeing this thread. So how could the whole of London have stood still?

Crap!
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
timimatrix:

did they really stand up for Jesus or for Pastor Chris? I can only see one individual getting all the "glory" hear and it certainly aint Jesus Christ.

timimatrix:

Mllions were HEALED

Unfortunately not one of these "millions" has come forward to verify these "healings"

timimatrix:

When next Pastor comes to London, he only have to use Wembly Stadium!!!

1. So Wembley stadium can "stand up for Jesus"?

2. I can't but laugh when i see "pastors" claiming to go for "outreaches" in big cities when villages are starving for the gospel. The Brits gave us the gospel . . . why are we going there for outreaches?

3. Methinks you shld have re-worded your post to read - NIGHT OF BLISS London was indeed an emotional time with Pastor Chris!
When Pastor Chris came, the whole of London stood still for him, employing the trump card of the name of Jesus!!!
It was a fleeting and ephemeral emotional rollercoaster ride with the Pastor.

I don't see anywhere the "Lord" is indeed glorified here. Is He glorified in closing down streets, shutting down train stations and drawing crowds? Is He glorified in unverifiable miracles and emotional (but spiritually empty) excercises in religious jamboree?
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by huxley(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
davidylan:

did they really stand up for Jesus or for Pastor Chris? I can only see one individual getting all the "glory" hear and it certainly aint Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately not one of these "millions" has come forward to verify these "healings"

1. So Wembley stadium can "stand up for Jesus"?

2. I can't but laugh when i see "pastors" claiming to go for "outreaches" in big cities when villages are starving for the gospel. The Brits gave us the gospel . . . why are we going there for outreaches?

3. Methinks you shld have re-worded your post to read - NIGHT OF BLISS London was indeed an emotional time with Pastor Chris!
When Pastor Chris came, the whole of London stood still for him, employing the trump card of the name of Jesus!!!
It was a fleeting and ephemeral emotional rollercoaster ride with the Pastor.

I don't see anywhere the "Lord" is indeed glorified here. Is He glorified in closing down streets, shutting down train stations and drawing crowds? [b]Is He glorified in unverifiable miracles [/b]and emotional (but spiritually empty) excercises in religious jamboree?

do miracles need verification? how come? and how would one go about verifying claimed miracles?
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by debosky(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
I heard no news of the event either - how can millions be healed when only thousands were present? undecided

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but the Notting Hill Carnival shut down train stations as well, and I was in London over the weekend and saw no evidence of the city 'shutting down' because of any crusade - heck with 60,000 people filling the Emirates and countless football stadiums around the city, I don't think this purported event caused as much 'disruption' as you think.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by huxley(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
debosky:

I heard no news of the event either - how can millions be healed when only thousands were present? undecided

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but the Notting Hill Carnival shut down train stations as well, and I was in London over the weekend and saw no evidence of the city 'shutting down' because of any crusade - heck with 60,000 people filling the Emirates and countless football stadiums around the city, I don't think this purported event caused as much 'disruption' as you think.

nothing new then. that is how myths and legends begin and spread. reminds me of the myths of a certain radical jew about 2000 years ago. see how beautifully embelished it grows with each telling and the passage of time.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
huxley:

do miracles need verification? how come? and how would one go about verifying claimed miracles?

Even the people (believers and unsaved) were present to provide unassailable evidence of Christ's miracles. I am not comfortable with modern day miracles we never get to see and verify.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by donnie(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Is this ordinary?
Night of bliss Johannesburg:
www.Christembassy.org/nobjohannesburg/
Night of bliss Uk:
www.Christembassy.org/cenews/nobuk.htm
Night of bliss Canada:
www.Christembassy.org/nobcanada/
Something's about to hit very soon and u wldnt b able 2 Pretend u didnt see it:
www.Christembassy.org/cenews/rornigeria.htm
. . . Not by power nor by might but by my Spirit saith the Lord.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
donnie, on one of your sites i found this incredible falsehood under the title - WE NEED A PROOF OF MIRACLES?

I immediately disagree with this unbiblical statement - [size=18pt]The tabloids and some uninformed respondents ignorantly requested proof of the genuineness of miracles received in the healing ministry of Pastor Chris. What they have not realized is that miracles are not in the realm of science and therefore cannot and should not be subjected to tests for proof of authenticity.[/size]

Now, based on the same scriptures, that is a lie of the devil. There are uncountable examples of Christ healing the sick IN THE PRESENCE OF MANY WITNESSES, BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS!

Remember Christ's healing of the 10 lepers? Mathew 1: 44 And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Now if miracles are not supposed to be subjected to proof of authenticity why did Christ ask the man to show himself to the priest?

contrary to your church, there is nowhere in the bible that Christ barred those He healed from speaking to others about their miracles. Why is the press barred from speaking with or taking pictures of your "healed"? Why are the "healed" kept in special waiting rooms immediately after "recieving their healing"?
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by huxley(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2008
davidylan:

donnie, on one of your sites i found this incredible falsehood under the title - WE NEED A PROOF OF MIRACLES?

I immediately disagree with this unbiblical statement - [size=18pt]The tabloids and some uninformed respondents ignorantly requested proof of the genuineness of miracles received in the healing ministry of Pastor Chris. What they have not realized is that miracles are not in the realm of science and therefore cannot and should not be subjected to tests for proof of authenticity.[/size]

Now, based on the same scriptures, that is a lie of the devil. There are uncountable examples of Christ healing the sick IN THE PRESENCE OF MANY WITNESSES, BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS!

Remember Christ's healing of the 10 lepers? Mathew 1: 44 And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Now if miracles are not supposed to be subjected to proof of authenticity why did Christ ask the man to show himself to the priest?

contrary to your church, there is nowhere in the bible that Christ barred those He healed from speaking to others about their miracles. Why is the press barred from speaking with or taking pictures of your "healed"? Why are the "healed" kept in special waiting rooms immediately after "recieving their healing"?

Man, your theology stinks. Just read you bible carefully;

Luke 8:

52And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.

53And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.

54And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.

55And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.

56And her parents were astonished: but he charged them that they should tell no man what was done.

Luke 5:
11And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.

12And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

13And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him.

14And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

15But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities.

Matthew 9;
27And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us.

28And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

29Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

30And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it.

31But they, when they were departed, spread abroad his fame in all that country.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by jaydude(f): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
a prophet is nt recognised in his home town!! if its reinhard bonkee nw we no go hear all these ones, naija! just pray nt 2 b in a condition 2 need serious spiritual problems! iv ben der
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 19, 2008
huxley:

Man, your theology stinks. Just read you bible carefully;

I had those examples in mind and was half expecting someone to bring it up. No you miss my real intent there . . . Christ told those people you mention to "tell no man" . . . of course He knew they would tell anyway.
While the church ACTIVELY takes strict measures to prevent their "healed" from having contact with the press (seizing video cameras, preventing journalist's access to the "victims"wink, Christ did none of the sort . . . rather He healed virtually ALL in the presence of witnesses (both followers and enemies).
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by donnie(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2008
The press arent barred, they probably didnt come the right way. Everyone with a camera and recorder isnt necessary a journaist. We prevent them from coming in contact with folks whose sole aim for showing up there is to turn the truth of God into a lie like those of the Sewetan in SA (who didnt even bother to show up but eagerly took to writing unfounded stories which they fabricated).
And to the scripture u refered to, where someone was asked to go and show himself to the priest after being healed. Notice it was to the priest and not to some govt panel or team of doctors (even though this is always a necessity at our crusades to have doctors check everyone with claims of healing that wants to testify) or worse still to some group of nairaland pharisees.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by KunleOshob(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2008
@donnie
Well spoken but all your pastor's claims of healings/ miracles are still unverifiable tongue
And the only reason journalist are barred is becos they know the journalists would expose them.
I know of a cripple who was taken to the so called atmosphere for miracles on a wheel chair. When the call was made for those that wanted healing to come out, the bouncers (yes i mean bouncers)at christ embassy prevented the guy from going forwarded whilst allowing a number of other people who obviously had no genuine ailments to move forward. The sad thing is that this young man renounced his belief in God because of the deception he experienced @ christ embassy. In the guy's words, the whole thing was just a stage managed charade.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by MrCrackles(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2008
me thinks pastor chris is sitting on the fence, in otherwords staying stagnant! grin
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by huxley(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
davidylan:

I had those examples in mind and was half expecting someone to bring it up. No you miss my real intent there . . . Christ told those people you mention to "tell no man" . . . of course He knew they would tell anyway.
While the church ACTIVELY takes strict measures to prevent their "healed" from having contact with the press (seizing video cameras, preventing journalist's access to the "victims"wink, Christ did none of the sort . . . rather He healed virtually ALL in the presence of witnesses (both followers and enemies).

Well you were trying to derive a theology from non-facts and I thought it was important that I point this out. This is what you actually said and it is likely that if I had not drawn you attention to what the bible actually says, you would have gone on propagating your own version of theology.

After all, what is new in that? Since when did theology actually start relying on facts?

So by the standards of JC, it is legitimate for the pastors of today to bar the "healed" from speaking to anyone, never mind the media. They would be following in JC's footsteps.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by habiolah(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2008
*shakes head and gets out of thread*
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2008
huxley:

Well you were trying to derive a theology from non-facts and I thought it was important that I point this out. This is what you actually said and it is likely that if I had not drawn you attention to what the bible actually says, you would have gone on propagating your own version of theology.

After all, what is new in that? Since when did theology actually start relying on facts?

So by the standards of JC, it is legitimate for the pastors of today to bar the "healed" from speaking to anyone, never mind the media. They would be following in JC's footsteps.

You have no grasp of christian concepts so i dont expect you to understand what i was driving at. I'd prefer you dont hypocritically try to pull out silk from sow's ears because its clear you dont understand those verses you are quoting. No other christian here made the same mistake you are making.

donnie:

The press arent barred, they probably didnt come the right way. Everyone with a camera and recorder isnt necessary a journaist. We prevent them from coming in contact with folks whose sole aim for showing up there is to turn the truth of God into a lie like those of the Sewetan in SA (who didnt even bother to show up but eagerly took to writing unfounded stories which they fabricated).
And to the scripture u refered to, where someone was asked to go and show himself to the priest after being healed. Notice it was to the priest and not to some govt panel or team of doctors (even though this is always a necessity at our crusades to have doctors check everyone with claims of healing that wants to testify) or worse still to some group of nairaland pharisees.

Did you remember the healing of the man born blind from his birth? His family, friends, even pharisees and sadducees were present to witness the event. We dont remember the disciples trying to shield "non-journalists" from interviewing him.
Why the secrecy? Is a miracle not supposed to be open?

About those crying that Christ told those He healed to say nothing . . . remember what He told Mary when she asked Him to help with the wine at the marriage in Cana . . . my time is not yet come. There was a reason He specifically told those He healed to not broadcast His fame . . . it wasnt to prevent them from verifying their healing but because He came NOT as a political or religious figure to be worshipped but as a lamb to be slain for the sins of the world.

Read the book of acts . . . all the other miracles recorded there were done in the full view of everyone and none of the apostles told those they healed to keep quiet.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Africankel(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2008
What a life!, When will you guys stop this and use your time for something profitable?
I was in Johanesburg for the Night of Bliss, Boy! it was a night with deity, Maybe I'll invite some of you to come with any sick person to the next meeting with Pastor Christ, (Probably in Port Harcourt), If that person does not get healed during the ministration, I'll PERSONALLY take that person to Pastor Chris to be healed, I think, by then you should believe the efficacy of the Word.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by KunleOshob(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2008
Na today!
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by nwakaibe(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
davidylan:

Did you remember the healing of the man born blind from his birth? His family, friends, even pharisees and sadducees were present to witness the event. We don't remember the disciples trying to shield "non-journalists" from interviewing him.

Were the parents of the man born blind present during his healing? well, if a man lies in the name of God, It should be between him and God. I dont see the line of your argument. You have the right to believe what ever you prefer simple
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by KunleOshob(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2008
nwakaibe:

Were the parents of the man born blind present during his healing? well, if a man lies in the name of God, It should be between him and God. I don't see the line of your argument. You have the right to believe what ever you prefer simple
The fact still remains that pastor chris "miracles" have never been independently verified cool
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by nwakaibe(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
grin grin grin And If I give you clues to get access to medical records of those healed in such crusades or healing school,what will you do? The truth is, even if some see cripples getting up from wheel chairs, they wont even believe. Just relax, I will soon post some testimonies again. Last time, I posted the name of the group business editor of a Major newspaper healed when Pastor Chris mentioned his case in a telecast. I gave the name and said people should copy his number from the page he writes. More to come. wink wink winkJesus is Lord
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by KunleOshob(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Nwakibe
You are obviously not a credile source so no matter how many testimonies you fabricate i won't believe you. The truth is that if the miracles were genuine it would be so obvious that we would not even be having this conversation. The miracles would speak for them selves.
The fact that your company believers world plc has a healing school is also laughable, since when did miracles become what you can learn in school shocked is it not supposed to be a gift of the holy spirit
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by nwakaibe(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
KunleOshob:

@Nwakibe
You are obviously not a credible source so no matter how many testimonies you fabricate i won't believe you. The truth is that if the miracles were genuine it would be so obvious that we would not even be having this conversation. The miracles would speak for them selves.
The fact that your company believers world plc has a healing school is also laughable, since when did miracles become what you can learn in school shocked is it not supposed to be a gift of the holy spirit

Let me first and foremost give you a view into my back ground, I was a journalist with one of the leading national Newspapers located on Oshodi-Apapa Expressway. I quit journalism in Oct 2007. So I understand the way and behaviour of Journalists when reporting. From the same event, you would see conflicting reports and wonder what happened.If i am to be a pastor, I will not allow them to cover events in the church i pastor. They can attend the service and take notes like any other person. Officially invite them, no.
Second. There is no need for you to believe me. Just believe God.simple. The whole essence of our believing is God and not in fellow mortals wink. Like I usually point out, I have friends that range from Catholics to Anglicans, Lord's Chosen, Deeper Life. Our point of contact is Jesus saves and the love of God. kiss
Third.I will never fabricate testimonies to prove a point. I only directed Naira landers to a journalist who i met in the course of pen pushing grin grin who testified to some of us what happened to him. Up till now , Pastor Chris doesn't know about the testimony. I will post the requisite testimonies in due time. This is about a national figure healed in may. People have seen him in the past very sick. Details soon wink
Fourth.The Healing School is more of a place for teachings and bible study series on Faith. I have seen churches call their bible study sessions School of the word while others adopt school of faith, digging deep etc. It sounds funny to see what commotion different names for the same thing causes. I told a lady in my office that her church has a camp ground in my mother's village, she protested seriously and said it is called assembly ground. Well, what is the difference between six and half a dozen.
Fifth. In all, let love be the focal point.It is not Chris work, Not my own work< not Naira landers or Seun's work but God's work. He is the final arbiter. kiss
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Gamine(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
Back, Back
forth and forth. . . .

Healing indeed!

ONLY GOD HEALS, the prayer of FAITH heals
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nimshi: 4:18am On Sep 27, 2008
Jesus said they would do more than he did; in quality, when will a pastor perform an unambiguously real ressurection? This should at least match Jesus' resurrection of Lazarus.

And it should settle doubts about faking miracles.

There are many waiting samples at the Ikeja mortuary.

Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Backslider(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ Nimshi

The greatest resurrection is that from death (sinner) to Life (righteousness). A simple evangelist armed with the bible and with fire in his bones is the greatest miracle that can ever happen to Himself and the body of Christ.

There is no miracle as the conversion of paul.

Paul was not only dead in sin. He carried death in his pocket and he struck the heart of the Almighty. When he was converted he now carried life and shared life everywhere he went.

Just think of any armed robber or Thief that stole Government money that repents and carries the bible as John the baptist lives a holy life. There is no miracle as this.

Satan can perform any Miracle God can. The Only MIRACLE THAT HE CANNOT PERFORM IS TO CONVERT A SINNER TO A RIGHTEOUS MAN.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by chase4(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2008
Backslider:

@ Nimshi

The greatest resurrection is that from death (sinner) to Life (righteousness). A simple evangelist armed with the bible and with fire in his bones is the greatest miracle that can ever happen to Himself and the body of Christ.

There is no miracle as the conversion of paul.

Paul was not only dead in sin. He carried death in his pocket and he struck the heart of the Almighty. When he was converted he now carried life and shared life everywhere he went.

Just think of any armed robber or Thief that stole Government money that repents and carries the bible as John the baptist lives a holy life. There is no miracle as this.

Satan can perform any Miracle God can. The Only MIRACLE THAT HE CANNOT PERFORM IS TO CONVERT A SINNER TO A RIGHTEOUS MAN.

That says it all.
Re: Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? by Nimshi: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2008
Backslider:

@ Nimshi

Sorry, but this is quite laughable. Haven't you stretched it more than a little bit? Do you mean this "greatest resurrection" is greater than the resurrection of Jesus?

There is no miracle as the conversion of paul. Paul was not only dead in sin. He carried death in his pocket and he struck the heart of the Almighty. When he was converted he now carried life and shared life everywhere he went. .

This is another. So which is the greatest miracle: the resurrection of Jesus, the conversion of a sinner, or the conversion of Saul of Tarsus?

What was this thief's religion during the robbery or theft? In any case, this isn't a miracle; any decent human shouldn't steal; and one who steals does no extraordinary good by returning what he's stolen. The fellow's doing what they ought to do; even the bible says there's nothing to that.

Hahaha. The miracle above shouldn't be important to Satan; the relevant 'miracle' to Satan should be to bring righteous or neutral people is to sin, no? And, ain't the evil dude doing pretty good? Think about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Travel, Existence, God, & Science. . . / Peter Is NOT The Foundation Of The Church / Which is most ideal to use?"IJN,In Jesus name or In the name of Jesus christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.