Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? (4313 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
You know sometimes, I try to think and figure out somethings, I watch movie and see different kins or romantic moves and things which I always feel, should happen to me, for example, seeing a good looking and handsome guy who is well to do I mean RICH, and has everything then falling in love with a lady who he loves so much and can die for.

These days, some guys are something else, they don't even care about us.

I feel bad sometimes because all my life, I have never gotten any Romantic gift from a guy not even the one am dating who claims he loves me.

RICH Bachelors are very scarce this days, The ones we have around are the POOR and WRETCHED ONES. and they are after something else in a woman.

Please, If you are RICH and HANDSOME, and YOU ARE NOT PLAYING GAMES, IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND FROM A GOOD HOME.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suffering and neither am I poor, I am from a good and average home and we are comfortable, I just want to taste and see what it is like, like i see it in the movies.

Get back to me.
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

You know sometimes, I try to think and figure out somethings, I watch movie and see different kins or romantic moves and things which I always feel, should happen to me, for example, seeing a good looking and handsome guy who is well to do I mean RICH, and has everything then falling in love with a lady who he loves so much and can die for.

I feel bad sometimes because all my life, I have never gotten any Romantic gift from a guy not even the one am dating who claims he loves me.

RICH Bachelors are very scarce this days, The ones we have around are the POOR and WRETCHED ONES. and they are after something else in a woman.

Please, If you are RICH and HANDSOME, and YOU ARE NOT PLAYING GAMES, IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND FROM A GOOD HOME.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suffering and neither am I poor, I am from a good and average home and we are comfortable, I just want to taste and see what it is like, like i see it in the movies.

Get back to me.

ok,when?
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by nana(f): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
Shoot!
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ rampagain

When What??
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tope2000(f): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

Get back to me.

the first sentence in bold are the ones you are likely to find here, the second bolded sentence is most likely not to be a nigerian or even black as a whole undecided
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain

When What??

wen to get back to u? undecided
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ rampagain

lol!, Tell me, What do you do? What makes you think you can get back to me? How old are you? What is teh name of your company? wonder if you own one, pardon me for that? I am just looking out for my own interest and not some play boy, thanks
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by disease(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
@lauradovey, Don't worry. I am the man you are looking for. Not only am I the most handsome guy on Nairaland, I got lots of benjamins and pounds. wink

So baby, lets meet one day and have a bottle of orobo Mirinda and talk things out. smiley
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
disease:

@lauradovey, Don't worry. I am the man you are looking for. Not only am I the most handsome guy on Nairaland, I got lots of benjamins and pounds. wink

So baby, lets meet one day and have a bottle of orobo Mirinda and talk things out.
smiley

ROTFLMSGBO OH GAWDDDD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain

lol!, Tell me, What do you do? What makes you think you can get back to me? How old are you? What is the name of your company? wonder if you own one, pardon me for that? I am just looking out for my own interest and not some play boy, thanks

EVER HEARD D SAYING THAT GOES LIKE DIS------------------------- a rich man never shows off?
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tope2000(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
disease:

So baby, lets meet one day and have a bottle of orobo Mirinda and talk things out. smiley

Shey na bottle of orobo Mirinda rich man dey drink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ rampagain

Thats a lie, A RICH MAN SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHAT HE HAS!
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tope2000(f): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
laura, why are u after RICH, cant the guy just be financially OK undecided
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain

Thats a lie, A RICH MAN SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHAT HE HAS!

how old r u?u sound like a kid

d only men dat r so proud of their wealths are those dat got it at a platter of gold

a man who suffered,sweated and made his wealth has no relationship wt the word proud,he walks wt humility

keep looking for those ones dt are proud of their human making rituals money

i wish u well
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ tope2000

Well, Financially OK guys, My pleasure too
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ rampagain

Nope, I am 24years Old and I think I know what is good for me at this stage,
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by greatgut(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
Most Nigerian guyz are unreliable and unpredictable so dont bank ur hope on them. All u need do is be urself and be good, the good one will definitely come ur way. On gifts and presents, only few appreciate the presence of a good person in their lives. Sometimes i think it's their way of thinking, never mind lets pray and thank God that their existence.
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain

Nope, I am 24years Old and I think I know what is good for me at this stage,

like i said i wish u well in ur search

bye
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by lauradovey(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ rampagain

How come you are still single if you are that well to do?

If you are who you claim to be, Guys of your status will by now be married or engaged!

Well, tell me more about you.

Thnks
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by disease(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
@lauradovey, no mind dem. I am the one. Rich, sexy, handsome and intelligent. Disease is the one u must love by force.
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain[b]

How come you are still single if you are that well to do?[/b]

If you are who you claim to be, Guys of your status will by now be married or engaged!

Thnks

its not everybody that is lucky wt love

keep searching anyways,it was nice chatting wt u

bye
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by greatgut(f): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2008
at 24 rich guys should not be a problem to you, a good guy who is financially ok is  alright. it is now left for you pple to put resources together. By the time you blink twice, things will start happening. It's always good to start from somewhere.
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tope2000(f): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain

Thnks

lol . . .
first of all rampagain is a she n happily married
stop jumpin to conclusion
Jeez!!!
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by chamotex(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
disease:

I strongly doubt that . . . pls post picture sharp sharp

and why una kuku no drink Ogogoro make two of una shack out
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by agaba123(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
lauradovey:

@ rampagain

Thnks
akamu case grin grin grin grin
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by rampagain: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

lol . . .
Jeez!!!

excuse me
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tope2000(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
rampagain:

excuse me

hehehehe
i didnt stutter grin
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by nana(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
No be small matter o. I also need me a rich,tall,ebony and cute looking guy.Also,he must be God-Fearing and Charming i.e he should be able to knock me off my feet.  grin cheesy just joking o
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tope2000(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

No be small matter o. I also need me a rich,tall,ebony and cute looking guy.Also,he must be God-Fearing and Charming i.e he should be able to knock me off my feet. grin cheesy just joking o
NL has a match for you jare

Na CHAMOTEX grin grin grin
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by MrCrackles(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

lol . . .
Jeez!!!

yu know
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by jaybee3(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
I'm right here patiently waiting
Re: This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? by tumfulu: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Poster

Your post is very sweet and it gave me an orgasm after reading it for seven times, oh me. But you missed one thing, most ladies out there these days are outright ole, barawo, theif, onyeori, why, because all they are after is a guy's money, not the love, they dont love rich guys, even if they love him, they love his money, not who he is, . So, these days, the rich guys simply got wiser, hence they keep their money to themsleves while the girls get more desperate, one rich guy, yuppie, palyboy looking hommie, he gets like 39 girls hoping to get married to him, so, the advice is for the ladies, wake up, dont eye guys with money for their money, but love them dearly for who they are, and you will see changes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marry For Compatibility, Not Love!!! / So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't / Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.